ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 71
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
bdj23 09:22 AM 10-31-2021
Maybe he was just addressing all the fans beating each other up in the stands every game?

:-)
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:26 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Why is this called an apology? He didnt apologize, he said I shouldnt have said it.

He didnt come out and say " I was frustrated at the time, I dont really believe that or feel that way, but sometimes fans can say some vile things and Im human and reacted poorly in the moment"

For all his antics, thats reasonable and I could get behind a guy owning losing his temper and saying something he didnt really mean.

Thats not what happened though. He just basicly said I shouldnt have posted how I really view Chiefs fans.

Its not in any way, shape or form, an apology.

Fuck this douchebag.
[Reply]
TLO 09:39 AM 10-31-2021
Has he been traded yet?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:46 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Here or on Twitter it is still the minority.

Hey Zilla, I got a question, just for clarification. Did you know that this all started with Hitchens getting sideways on Instagram when Arrowhead_Nation made a post about which contract that Veach had handed out was the worst and Hitchens was on the list.
He then continued to say that look at what we did while questioning if that was not good enough. We all know that in the NFL what you did two years ago means dick today. Hitchens is wanting to skate on what he has done in the past. It is very evident that that kind of attitude is relating to on the field effort which is part of the problem.
I am aware and have not excused players for this. I want hitchens gone and Mathieu wore out my welcome with this shit. Players and fans can both be wrong at the same time.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:50 AM 10-31-2021
Looking back at that SuperBowl…Tom Brady knew EXACTLY how to get under Tyranns skin and it worked flawlessly. He still hasn’t recovered.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:53 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Looking back at that SuperBowl…Tom Brady knew EXACTLY how to get under Tyranns skin and it worked flawlessly. He still hasn’t recovered.
And this guy is the leader of our D? A hothead who bitches about this contract situation on Twitter and calls the teams fans 'one of most toxic in all of sports'?

No wonder the D sucks.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:57 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Just because we recognize the talent we have (and the money we are paying for it) is underperforming to its potential does not mean we are spoiled. Calling a spade a spade is not entitled behavior.

As to those, specifically, who trash Reid and Veach, the vast majority of those people were apposed to Reid’s hiring from the beginning and/or have been team Dorsey all along. This is nothing more than them validating their original positions, not spoiled/entitled behavior.

Spoiled people have no real appreciation for what they are demanding. We have all gone through a life time of sports hell with this franchise and appreciate all too well this opportunity we have before us, how rare and special it is. We just want to milk it for all it’s worth before the cycle of life puts some other franchise in this position and we are relegated to being the has beens once again.
We have become everything weve hated about pats fans. Tell me I'm wrong. Talking shit to other fans. Then acting like we are the most unfortunate fans in the world because we have a few games hiccup. We are still WAY more blessed than we are unfortunate. Nothing in anyone's attitude the past few months reflects that.

You know what's the worst thing in the world? Praying for a super bowl with baker Mayfield as your qb. Getting your hopes up because lamar Jackson has a few good games. Again, I get wanting accountability. I get that a lot of this is coming from Twitter. But the players no doubt feel like the fans don't have their backs. Like even a tiny little bit. Which understandably has to hurt for a team that has given this fan base a shit ton the past decade. There is a way to frame the message of extreme gratitude while challenging the team to fix their shit. I can promise you other fan bases are laughing at us for how dramatic we are being about wanting others to feel sympathy for us. We don't deserve it. We have a ton to be grateful for.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:00 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
We have become everything weve hated about pats fans. Tell me I'm wrong. Talking shit to other fans. Then acting like we are the most unfortunate fans in the world because we have a few games hiccup. We are still WAY more blessed than we are unfortunate. Nothing in anyone's attitude the past few months reflects that.

You know what's the worst thing in the world? Praying for a super bowl with baker Mayfield as your qb. Getting your hopes up because lamar Jackson has a few good games. Again, I get wanting accountability. I get that a lot of this is coming from Twitter. But the players no doubt feel like the fans don't have their backs. Like even a tiny little bit. Which understandably has to hurt for a team that has given this fan base a shit ton the past decade. There is a way to frame the message of extreme gratitude while challenging the team to fix their shit. I can promise you other fan bases are laughing at us for how dramatic we are being about wanting others to feel sympathy for us. We don't deserve it. We have a ton to be grateful for.
Most NFL fans are morons. They don't care about what we think. They look and see the Chiefs football team and say stuff like, "KC is over and Mahomes was overrated."

Why should we care what dumbasses like that think about our fan base?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:03 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Most NFL fans are morons. They don't care about what we think. They look and see the Chiefs football team and say stuff like, "KC is over and Mahomes was overrated."

Why should we care what dumbasses like that think about our fan base?
Why did we care about pats fans all these years? Cocky fans rub people the wrong way. Nothing was more despicable than pats fans whining about adversity. It does matter because our players and our future players pay attention to this kind of shit. If you complained all these years about pats fans being shitty, then what does it say when we've become everything we complained about.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:06 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
And this guy is the leader of our D? A hothead who bitches about this contract situation on Twitter and calls the teams fans 'one of most toxic in all of sports'?

No wonder the D sucks.
:-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:08 AM 10-31-2021
Why did we care about pats fans all these years? Cocky fans rub people the wrong way. Nothing was more despicable than pats fans whining about adversity. It does matter because our players and our future players pay attention to this kind of shit. If you complained all these years about pats fans being shitty, then what does it say when we've become everything we complained about.
I see your point.

Okay no criticizing anything Veach or a Chief player does because Chiefs won the SB and then went back and got their asses kicked.. awesome. Forgot those were the rules to being a 'good fan' after a team wins a SB.

Fuck out of here. Fans are allowed to have an opinion.
[Reply]
mschiefs1984 10:09 AM 10-31-2021
If he thinks the fans are toxic maybe he should look at how his unit is playing. If anything is toxic it's that
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:09 AM 10-31-2021
We are not the northeast. Players talk about playing for kc because of the fans. Because of arrowhead magic. It's one of the most welcoming fan bases in the country. It was a huge reason we got Patrick mahomes to sign a long term deal even when he could have chased bigger marketing elsewhere. I want accountability. I also want guys like Reid and mahomes and kelce to love playing here. You can see it in their faces. It's not just the defense we're attacking, this affects every single person in the locker room.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:11 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I see your point.

Okay no criticizing anything Veach or a Chief player does because Chiefs won the SB and then went back and got their asses kicked.. awesome. Forgot those were the rules to being a 'good fan' after a team wins a SB.

**** out of here. Fans are allowed to have an opinion.
When the hell did I ever say we can't hold anybody accountable? There's a difference between being critical and acting like the team is a dumpster fire. And that everyone involved should be fired immediately.
[Reply]
-King- 10:50 AM 10-31-2021
When the hell did I ever say we can't hold anybody accountable? There's a difference between being critical and acting like the team is a dumpster fire. And that everyone involved should be fired immediately.
Why do you keep acting like a couple of people saying to fire Reid are the majority or that the majority of people who wrote to Tyrann are negative?

Before all this shit popped off, the majority of replies to Tyranns tweets were positive. Full of love. Why is it the fault of the 90% of good fans that Tyrann and apparently Hitchens actively go looking for negative shit said about them?

Btw, which fan base doesn't have a few assholes? Name one. Aren't the Bills supposedly one of the best fanbases also? Did they not boo Cole Beasley because he's not vaxxed? They can do that but a few chiefs fans can't talk shit on Twitter because it hurts Mathieu's feelings even though they're talking about actual on field performance? :-)
[Reply]
Page 45 of 71
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Up