ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4486 of 4915
« First < 3486398643864436447644824483448444854486 4487448844894490449645364586 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:27 AM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I get that Denver isn’t an attractive destination for a #1 overall QB right now, but what #1 pick holder has been? I’d say being coached by Sean Payton and getting to pick Peyton Manning’s brain is as good of a situation a #1 pick could hope for.
The Panthers are better bc their division isn't good and they have a really nice roster and coaching staff to support their QB, the Chiefs got Andy Reid and had a lot of pro bowlers in 2013.

I don't think Caleb Williams would be making a good decision going to a division with Mahomes and Herbert. How successful is he gonna be going against the best HC/QB duo in the league?
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:27 AM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Donks getting 70 hung on them while the Chiefs blowout the bears with the biggest pop star in the world in attendance and dating one of our star HOF players is just further proof that none of this is real and you all live in my simulation.
T-Swift and Trav are dating in the sense that their respective PR teams arranged it….
[Reply]
Mecca 11:27 AM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I get that Denver isn’t an attractive destination for a #1 overall QB right now, but what #1 pick holder has been? I’d say being coached by Sean Payton and getting to pick Peyton Manning’s brain is as good of a situation a #1 pick could hope for.
I'd legit rather go to Chicago...if they overhaul the coaching staff there are pieces there for a QB.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:27 AM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It's still an absolutely awful situation for a young QB.

There's only so much that can be done with that roster with the lack of early picks (next year and the last couple years), and Russ's contract.
Or the biggest problem: You're in Mahomes' division.

Which means you're never going to win a division title in your life so your career will go down as a failure no matter what.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:28 AM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Skyy God:
T-Swift and Trav are dating in the sense that their respective PR teams arranged it….
Quit tryna hate on their love you little cave troll.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:29 AM 09-25-2023
Denver's allowing 41 ppg :-)

Imagine what it would be if the Raiders hadn't been limited to like 6 possessions.
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:33 AM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'd legit rather go to Chicago...if they overhaul the coaching staff there are pieces there for a QB.
A QB should go to Chicago? That’s like saying a military should invade Afghanistan.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:36 AM 09-25-2023
I'll be the one to go against the grain here: do we know that Caleb Williams is Mahomes? Do we know that he's even 1/3 of the level Mahomes is?

Trevor Lawrence was the best QB prospect since Andrew Luck and he's not met expectations. Sure he's good, but he's not anywhere near Mahomes level. Joe Burrow isn't either but he walked into a situation that brought him elite weapons and a strong defense.

What does Denver have for Caleb? Their WR's aren't near the level of elite, their OL is average, their defense isn't good at all and they are short on high draft picks to help him.

I don't care if you have Sean Payton. You're not beating the Chiefs with that. If I was him I'd rather go to Chicago where there's no elite QB in the division, there's tons of money and talent. Obviously they need a new coach but that will come.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:38 AM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I'll be the one to go against the grain here: do we know that Caleb Williams is Mahomes? Do we know that he's even 1/3 of the level Mahomes is?

Trevor Lawrence was the best QB prospect since Andrew Luck and he's not met expectations. Sure he's good, but he's not anywhere near Mahomes level. Joe Burrow isn't either but he walked into a situation that brought him elite weapons and a strong defense.

What does Denver have for Caleb? Their WR's aren't near the level of elite, their OL is average, their defense isn't good at all and they are short on high draft picks to help him.

I don't care if you have Sean Payton. You're not beating the Chiefs with that. If I was him I'd rather go to Chicago where there's no elite QB in the division, there's tons of money and talent. Obviously they need a new coach but that will come.
He doesn't even have to be Mahomes...CJ Stroud isn't Mahomes but Houston at least looks competive now because he's not pure dog ass.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:39 AM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:

No one is Mahomes until they have the success Mahomes has at the top level.

Caleb is absolutely one of the most talented guys we've seen since Mahomes. But that don't mean shit until he does it at the NFL level.

Josh Allen is talented like Mahomes and that's won him exactly dick.
[Reply]
wazu 11:39 AM 09-25-2023
Or the biggest problem: You're in Mahomes' division.

Which means you're never going to win a division title in your life so your career will go down as a failure no matter what.
Nobody seems to get this. Ever. Players who are on the block seem to always have Denver and Las Vegas as acceptable destinations. Sean Payton could've gone about anywhere, but voluntarily decided to coach a team in the same division as Reid/Mahomes. I don't get it. Don't think I ever will.
[Reply]
notorious 11:40 AM 09-25-2023
No one is Mahomes until they have the success Mahomes has at the top level.

Caleb is absolutely one of the most talented guys we've seen since Mahomes. But that don't mean shit until he does it at the NFL level.

Josh Allen is talented like Mahomes and that's won him exactly dick.
Just wait until Buffalo fan has had enough and starts hurling dildos at him.
[Reply]
TEX 11:40 AM 09-25-2023
He doesn't even have to be Mahomes...CJ Stroud isn't Mahomes but Houston at least looks competive now because he's not pure dog ass.
And Ryans is a good coach who chose Houston over Denver. He knew what he was doing.

:-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:41 AM 09-25-2023
Quit tryna hate on their love you little cave troll.
I bet you think Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes had a real marriage too.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:42 AM 09-25-2023
That's fine. Be CJ Stroud and never win the division bc Mahomes is in it.

All good with me
[Reply]
Page 4486 of 4915
« First < 3486398643864436447644824483448444854486 4487448844894490449645364586 > Last »
Up