ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 447 of 2138
« First < 347397437443444445446447 4484494504514574975479471447 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The 10pm thread (archived)
crazycoffey 10:00 PM 01-05-2007
The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.
Sam Hall 11:19 PM 01-30-2007
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Can you be more specific? Yes, I'm being nosey.
A movie theater. I deleted that part from my bio because I got tired of the K-Staters laughing at me about it.
Simplex3 11:20 PM 01-30-2007
Originally Posted by Sam Hall:
You seem to be in a bad mood. Things that have always been acceptable on this site are not acceptable to you tonight.
I spent the entire day having some IT a**hat in charge of the routers at a VERY large corporation telling me that the problem I've had for 6 months and that I've been working with him on for 6 months was my fault, only to, after 10.5 hours today alone, come to the conclusion that, in fact, the very thing I've been PROVING for 6 months, is occurring. Then not be able to fix it.

Oh, and then he asked me in a frustrated and s**t eating tone "Is it really THAT important?"
greg63 11:21 PM 01-30-2007
Originally Posted by Simplex3:
Pu**y. [/obligatory]

:-)
Bugeater 11:21 PM 01-30-2007
Originally Posted by Sam Hall:
A movie theater. I deleted that part from my bio because I got tired of the K-Staters laughing at me about it.
Oh yeah, I remember that now. Don't let Saul get the best of you.
2112 11:21 PM 01-30-2007
Originally Posted by milkman:
Don't ****ing tell me what to do!!!! :-)
:-)
crazycoffey 11:25 PM 01-30-2007
I spent the entire day having some IT a**hat in charge of the routers at a VERY large corporation telling me that the problem I've had for 6 months and that I've been working with him on for 6 months was my fault, only to, after 10.5 hours today alone, come to the conclusion that, in fact, the very thing I've been PROVING for 6 months, is occurring. Then not be able to fix it.

Oh, and then he asked me in a frustrated and s**t eating tone "Is it really THAT important?"

My PM is available for information exchange that is better left unsaid in the public forum. More pain = more money.
Simplex3 11:27 PM 01-30-2007
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
My PM is available for information exchange that is better left unsaid in the public forum. More pain = more money.
Like I'd farm out the enjoyable part.
crazycoffey 11:29 PM 01-30-2007
Like I'd farm out the enjoyable part.

oh yeah, but I can hold the toe, whilest you pullith the nail......
Simplex3 11:33 PM 01-30-2007
oh yeah, but I can hold the toe, whilest you pullith the nail......
After I finish with the ball-peen hammer there won't be enough toe left to hold. Sorry.
crazycoffey 11:37 PM 01-30-2007
After I finish with the ball-peen hammer there won't be enough toe left to hold. Sorry.

you've taught me much, great one. But trust me - it's my turn..... we pull the toe nail, then dislocate the pinky toe, before the hammer. Finish with a splash of turpentine wait till the screaming stops and then start over with the next toe.
Simplex3 11:46 PM 01-30-2007
you've taught me much, great one. But trust me - it's my turn..... we pull the toe nail, then dislocate the pinky toe, before the hammer. Finish with a splash of turpentine wait till the screaming stops and then start over with the next toe.
Ok, if we're going to be serious about this...

First we nail them to the floor using a pneumatic nailer. Then we shove slivers of dry bamboo under the toenails. Then, you soak the bamboo in water. When he's had enough of that, we rip them off.
crazycoffey 11:51 PM 01-30-2007

First we nail them to the floor using a pneumatic nailer. Then we shove slivers of dry bamboo under the toenails. Then, you soak the bamboo in water. When he's had enough of that, we rip them off.

don't use to many nails, you don't want him to bleed out on you. bamboo under the toenails is a good step to throw in the mix, but it is kind of a one trick pony, when the bamboo starts to soak up water it will slowly tear off the nail.

what I liked about my approach is the creativety, it's three or four different acts on one toe, plus if he starts to act tough, the turpentine can be ignited. Layer your tortue for the longer lasting satisfaction.
Simplex3 11:52 PM 01-30-2007
don't use to many nails, you don't want him to bleed out on you. bamboo under the toenails is a good step to throw in the mix, but it is kind of a one trick pony, when the bamboo starts to soak up water it will slowly tear off the nail.

what I liked about my approach is the creativety, it's three or four different acts on one toe, plus if he starts to act tough, the turpentine can be ignited. Layer your tortue for the longer lasting satisfaction.
I was also thinking of the "insert glass rod into d**k hole then pound it with a hammer", but I'm not sure if GoChiefs will be available for it and I'm not going there.
crazycoffey 11:54 PM 01-30-2007

Plus I was saving the bamboo water treatment for phase three, a long sliver in his prick hole, then when it starts to expand, well there ain't no turning back.
crazycoffey 11:55 PM 01-30-2007
I was also thinking of the "insert glass rod into d**k hole then pound it with a hammer", but I'm not sure if GoChiefs will be available for it and I'm not going there.

Ha, sick minds think alike
Page 447 of 2138
« First < 347397437443444445446447 4484494504514574975479471447 > Last »
Up