ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4447 of 4923
« First < 3447394743474397443744434444444544464447 4448444944504451445744974547 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:24 PM 09-18-2023
So apparently this Kareem Jackson prick has concussed two different players in consecutive games, and was absolutely blatant in his attempts to do so

And he STILL isn't getting a suspension, what the hell is Goodell doing?... both of those assholes should be taken to the train station

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...manders-thomas
[Reply]
wazu 04:26 PM 09-18-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
So apparently this Kareem Jackson prick has concussed two different players in consecutive games, and was absolutely blatant in his attempts to do so

And he STILL isn't getting a suspension, what the hell is Goodell doing?... both of those assholes should be taken to the train station

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...manders-thomas
Gotta let him get through the first Chiefs game before taking meaningful action.
[Reply]
MagicHef 04:30 PM 09-18-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
PFF:

Surtain: 78.8
McDuffie: 81.0

:-)
:-), PFF is worthless.

McDuffie: 7 targets, 5 receptions, 2 missed tackles
Surtain: 5 targets, 0 receptions, 0 missed tackles
[Reply]
TEX 04:44 PM 09-18-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I just said a week ago that I thought Denver would have their work cut out for them in order to get into the playoffs. :-)

I’m just pushing back against the obvious falsehoods here. Russell Wilson played well. The offense is noticeably better than it was last year. The Broncos, when healthy, have a lot of talent on their roster. They aren’t anywhere close to as bad of a team as Chiefs fans claim they are.
Um....Yes they are. :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:21 PM 09-18-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I just said a week ago that I thought Denver would have their work cut out for them in order to get into the playoffs. :-)

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:45 PM 09-18-2023
From trolling to rubbernecking thread
[Reply]
manchambo 06:21 PM 09-18-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Had to feel happy for EB then?
Yeah. I’m happy for him to do well. It’s a bit awkward when he’s making VJ look like a mentally challenged person.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:45 PM 09-18-2023
Holy shit. Just found Blowmo on Reddit, and it’s GLORIOUS!!! From the Dungkeys sub.

Russ is playing like a top 10 QB again. The defense, which was a top 5 defense last year, had one major move-a lateral one at that(Jones to Allen). This team, if coached defensively like last season, is a really good team. I don’t know why the blame has to fall on Russ no matter who is playing or coaching poorly. I don’t get the hate directed towards him. The biggest issue is VJ-and the fix is simple, in my honest opinion. Yesterday he should have been calling coverages that made Sam Howell beat you with his arm, eg. press coverage, blitzes, etc. instead we played backed off coverage and let him throw drags and curls all game-easy throws that increased Howells confidence. Leave PS2 on an island and rotate safety help towards the other side while playing press heavy man with blitzes-that’s how you attack a young QB. For some reason VJ will not do very simple and proven defenses against teams. This team can win a SB with Russ. Not with an average QB, and that’s a fact.

Edit: it’s DEFINITELY Dildo Joe.

Realistically speaking if the defense can pick up-CHI, NYJ, at least one LAC game, LVR, MIN, GB(at home), NE, HOU, CLE at home. This team is going to beat teams with bad offenses, easily. I also like our chances vs BUF and one KC game as well.
[Reply]
srvy 06:57 PM 09-18-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Two weeks in and Denver fans are already in Tank for Caleb mode.

If only they could find a QB-desperate team to dump Fat Russell on…

J E T S Jets :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:10 PM 09-18-2023
Never believed Russ was going to be great anymore. Teams don't dump QBs that are great but even I am surprised by losses to the Faid and Wash. Thats pretty bad for a team with a decent roster and an over hyped HC.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:38 PM 09-18-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Holy shit. Just found Blowmo on Reddit, and it’s GLORIOUS!!! From the Dungkeys sub.

Russ is playing like a top 10 QB again. The defense, which was a top 5 defense last year, had one major move-a lateral one at that(Jones to Allen). This team, if coached defensively like last season, is a really good team. I don’t know why the blame has to fall on Russ no matter who is playing or coaching poorly. I don’t get the hate directed towards him. The biggest issue is VJ-and the fix is simple, in my honest opinion. Yesterday he should have been calling coverages that made Sam Howell beat you with his arm, eg. press coverage, blitzes, etc. instead we played backed off coverage and let him throw drags and curls all game-easy throws that increased Howells confidence. Leave PS2 on an island and rotate safety help towards the other side while playing press heavy man with blitzes-that’s how you attack a young QB. For some reason VJ will not do very simple and proven defenses against teams. This team can win a SB with Russ. Not with an average QB, and that’s a fact.

Edit: it’s DEFINITELY Dildo Joe.

Realistically speaking if the defense can pick up-CHI, NYJ, at least one LAC game, LVR, MIN, GB(at home), NE, HOU, CLE at home. This team is going to beat teams with bad offenses, easily. I also like our chances vs BUF and one KC game as well.
"This team can win a Superbowl with Russ"

lmao

That is some death star powerful homerism
[Reply]
MagicHef 07:42 PM 09-18-2023
:-)

“For some reason VJ will not do very simple and proven defenses against teams.”

Is it 2017 again?
[Reply]
notorious 07:43 PM 09-18-2023
Was there a Chief equivalent of KnowMo on the Mane back in the day?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:50 PM 09-18-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:
Was there a Chief equivalent of KnowMo on the Mane back in the day?
Bob's your information minister
[Reply]
notorious 08:08 PM 09-18-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Bob's your information minister

[Reply]
Page 4447 of 4923
« First < 3447394743474397443744434444444544464447 4448444944504451445744974547 > Last »
Up