ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4420 of 4912
« First < 3420392043204370441044164417441844194420 4421442244234424443044704520 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:36 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Sean Payton wants to take advantage of Russ’ deep ball. The Raiders were terrified of it, so they did everything they could to take it away:

Knowmo doesn't realize that all base defense in the NFL is now 2 deep safeties.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:36 AM 09-12-2023
Soon a Knowmo post is going to breakdown into an extended warranty pitch
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:37 AM 09-12-2023
I just said a week ago that I thought Denver would have their work cut out for them in order to get into the playoffs. :-)

I’m just pushing back against the obvious falsehoods here. Russell Wilson played well. The offense is noticeably better than it was last year. The Broncos, when healthy, have a lot of talent on their roster. They aren’t anywhere close to as bad of a team as Chiefs fans claim they are.
Tater threw for 52 yards in the second half :-):-). I guess that’s….. well???

:-):-) :-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:44 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Tater threw for 52 yards in the second half :-):-). I guess that’s….. well???

:-):-) :-)
You're not accounting for hidden yards. If you count 6 more possessions Tater should have had, he had a great day
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:47 AM 09-12-2023
Russell Wilson played well. The offense is noticeably better than it was last year. The Broncos, when healthy, have a lot of talent on their roster. They aren’t anywhere close to as bad of a team as Chiefs fans claim they are.

[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:48 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
The offense looked better than what? The Hackett offense that had players open, but Tater couldn’t/wouldn’t throw to them? Or the Rosberg offense you guys claim was better??
Yes
[Reply]
New World Order 11:07 AM 09-12-2023
I just said a week ago that I thought Denver would have their work cut out for them in order to get into the playoffs. :-)

I’m just pushing back against the obvious falsehoods here. Russell Wilson played well. The offense is noticeably better than it was last year. The Broncos, when healthy, have a lot of talent on their roster. They aren’t anywhere close to as bad of a team as Chiefs fans claim they are.
Iirc didn’t you brag about how well they moved the ball against Seattle during the opener last year?
[Reply]
neech 11:10 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Russ dink and dunked the entire day. Payton has him on that Alex Smith plan.

https://x.com/lateroundqb/status/170...YJXccxRIbYwg3A
Russ is darn near on the bottom of the list, yep he's on the Alex Smith plan.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:25 PM 09-12-2023
Sean Payton wants to take advantage of Russ’ deep ball. The Raiders were terrified of it, so they did everything they could to take it away:

Bullshit. Intermediate to deep middle was open the ENTIRE game. Teams know how to defend Tater
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:27 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Iirc didn’t you brag about how well they moved the ball against Seattle during the opener last year?
Yes
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:33 PM 09-12-2023

I’m just pushing back against the obvious falsehoods here. Russell Wilson played well. The offense is noticeably better than it was last year. The Broncos, when healthy, have a lot of talent on their roster.
Noticeably better than what? It definitely wasn't noticeably better than the Raiders games last year. If anything, it was less productive. 4.5 freaking yds per play.

The Raiders were one of the few teams that the Broncos could move the ball on last year and I won't be a bit surprised if that remains true this year.

They aren’t anywhere close to as bad of a team as Chiefs fans claim they are.
I don't think anyone believes they're the sort of team that will get rolled by 30 every week. But this is the NFL. Everybody has talent and everybody's subject to a cap. That kind of team basically doesn't exist, unless they're tanking or at the start of a rebuild.

Bottom line is that Denver looked a lot like the team that won 5 games last year. If anything, they've regressed defensively. As a lot of people predicted after they brought in Joseph.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:38 PM 09-12-2023

You lie alot. Also Denver is EXACTLY the team TEX, coochie, Raiders of cellar, and I said they were and you know it
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:47 PM 09-12-2023
And Q Joe, the goal shouldn't be to be better than KC fans think you are. They gave up 7 players/premium draft picks for a mid-30s QB that they're paying 300 mil. With a roster that you think is better than KC's (hahahaha) and a coach that you think is one run away from being the GOAT (hahahaha).

Expectations should be winning Super Bowls. Not avoiding the top pick. :-)

But frankly, if the FO were smart and had balls, they'd scrap the Wilson plan and tank this year for Caleb Williams. That's the most realistic plan for that team to be a contender soon.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:14 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Yes

If you say so…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TEX 02:25 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
You lie alot. Also Denver is EXACTLY the team TEX, coochie, Raiders of cellar, and I said they were and you know it
6-11 INCOMING!
Back to Back to Back to Back to Back to Back to Back LOSING SEASONS! :-)
[Reply]
Page 4420 of 4912
« First < 3420392043204370441044164417441844194420 4421442244234424443044704520 > Last »
Up