ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4417 of 4909
« First < 3417391743174367440744134414441544164417 4418441944204421442744674517 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:21 PM 09-11-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
250 yards passing on only SIX possessions.

Russ would've had 400+ yards passing with a normal allotment of possessions.
Well, if you want to play that game, fine. If KT could have caught the ball Thursday night, the Chiefs would have blown out the Lions. But guess what? What if's don't count for shit. So why throw useless crap out there like that?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:22 PM 09-11-2023
Hackett is on TV right now. How does his offense look?
Knowmo curse. Hackett OUTSCORED Denver against a TOP FIVE defense WITH a BACK UP QB. :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:43 PM 09-11-2023
Kiszla has always been negative. The local media hates Sean Payton because he has stripped away their access and has allowed national media to get tons of exclusive interviews.
Why would Payton do that?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:08 PM 09-11-2023
Pioli pulling the strings for the frozen chowder heads
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:23 PM 09-11-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Why would Payton do that?
He’s been kinda hostile with the local media tbh.

A lot of it is about keeping things under wraps. Like not allowing tweets during practice, not letting the media discuss things they see at practice unless Payton answers a question about it in a press conference, not allowing live radio broadcasts during training camp practices anymore, not allowing media access to coaches as they’re coming off the field, confining the media to an area they refer to as “the pen.”

But the locals really don’t like the access Payton has given to Kay Adams, Jarrett Bell, Seth Wickersham, and Peter King. He did similar things in New Orleans, I think Jeff Duncan was the only local writer he gave access to down there.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:25 PM 09-11-2023

A lot of it is about keeping things under wraps. Like not allowing tweets during practice, not letting the media discuss things they see at practice unless Payton answers a question about it in a press conference, not allowing live radio broadcasts during training camp practices anymore, not allowing media access to coaches as they’re coming off the field, confining the media to an area they refer to as “the pen.”

But the locals really don’t like the access Payton has given to Kay Adams, Jarrett Bell, Seth Wickersham, and Peter King. He did similar things in New Orleans, I think Jeff Duncan was the only local writer he gave access to down there.
And now the national media is laughing at you over losing to one of the worst teams in the league.

Nice work Sean!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:29 PM 09-11-2023

How does ANY of that impact on-field "performance?"
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:34 PM 09-11-2023
If Andy doesn't get along with local media it's because they're the ones being the jackasses (see Sal Paolantonio, Keitzman...) Otherwise he's polite and fair to everybody.

Which is the way it should be. Why fucking burn those local bridges? For no reason? Makes zero sense.

I drew the comparison earlier, and I"m telling you... get ready for Payton to become Jon Gruden for you guys. Complete with an eventual severe self-inflicted meltdown.
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:19 AM 09-12-2023
I had no hope for this season… and then I saw the rest of the AFC.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:37 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
You shouldn't get your hopes up. You're a Broncos fan and Tater is your qb
[Reply]
TEX 05:01 AM 09-12-2023
Check back in a month. Week 1 is a liar...
[Reply]
TEX 05:04 AM 09-12-2023
Hackett is on TV right now. How does his offense look?
With Wilson, about the same as Denver's...
The Jets have a Kicker though. :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:34 AM 09-12-2023
Not sure what you saw that gave you hope for Denver. Other than Rodgers' injury.

It's very hard for me to see the Broncos finishing with a better record than any of these teams:

Buffalo
KC
Miami
Bengals
Ravens
LAC
Jax
[Reply]
TEX 05:51 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Not sure what you saw that gave you hope for Denver. Other than Rodgers' injury.

It's very hard for me to see the Broncos finishing with a better record than any of these teams:

Buffalo
KC
Miami
Bengals
Ravens
LAC
Jax
You forgot Las Vegas! :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:52 AM 09-12-2023
You know Denver is beating Washington and KC is going to be 0-2 after they play Jax, right?
Bienemy knows exactly how to beat Dungver like a drum!
[Reply]
Page 4417 of 4909
« First < 3417391743174367440744134414441544164417 4418441944204421442744674517 > Last »
Up