Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:16 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Would I have been okay with Kelce doing that? Yep. Talk shit and you’re going to get it back 100 times over. Just like I didn’t give a shit about what Juju did either.
Yes and that means you are classless. If it doesn't bother you then you be you...
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:26 PM 04-05-2023
So does the LSU girl have a history of these theatrics or was it an isolated incident that targeted a white girl that everyone was fawning over? I don't watch enough women's ball to know.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:44 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
So does the LSU girl have a history of these theatrics or was it an isolated incident that targeted a white girl that everyone was fawning over? I don't watch enough women's ball to know.
Iowa trash talker got some in return.

Predictable idiot freakout ensued.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:53 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by unBelizable:

So this is the 1st time someone talked "trash" to LSU girl then?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:06 PM 04-05-2023

Don't Belize it...
[Reply]
LoneWolf 04:06 PM 04-05-2023

Man faked trip to Belize with hot girlfriend. Predictable doubling down ensued when he was outed as a filthy liar.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:08 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Man faked trip to Belize with hot girlfriend. Predictable doubling down ensued when he was outed as a filthy liar.
:-)... Trying to embrace it now with his username... Can't make that shit up.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:09 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Yes and that means you are classless. If it doesn't bother you then you be you...
:-)
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:54 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Hell nah. This is my Ancestry map.

Note that I’m basically a ****ing Zulu Viking, hence why I say I’d deffo put Staylor in a triangle choke in the octagon. What’s he gonna do when I roll into battle with my face painted, butt ass naked with my dick swinging like my Pict and Gaul ancestors? He can’t do shit but submit!
That is a pretty cool map, dude.

Nice mixture of ancestors.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:03 PM 04-05-2023
these are young kids. competitors. I don't fault either one for playing with swagger and fire.

None of this would have been an issue if the adult in the room in south Carolina didn't throw the R card like red meat. The girl power crowd wouldn't have turned on Clark out of obligation. Reese wouldn't have been this upset about a team that really didn't do anything to her. We'd instead be talking about a great game with LSU and Reese playing well against a fiery competitor. Instead we have one side demonizing Clark and the other demonizing Reese, while Staley gets to slide back and celebrate the chaos she stirred up.

It's not about Reese or Clark. It's about Staley. At a time when popularity for the game soared that joy had to be dampened by making this whole game about social issues. She made it about herself and took away the moment from two teams who deserved to celebrate success
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:06 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
these are young kids. competitors. I don't fault either one for playing with swagger and fire.

None of this would have been an issue if the adult in the room in south Carolina didn't throw the R card like red meat. The girl power crowd wouldn't have turned on Clark out of obligation. Reese wouldn't have been this upset about a team that really didn't do anything to her. We'd instead be talking about a great game with LSU and Reese playing lights out against a fiery competitor. Instead we have one side demonizing Clark and the other demonizing Reese, while Staley gets to slide back and celebrate the chaos she stirred up.

It's not about Reese or Clark. It's about Staley. At a time when popularity for the game soared that joy had to be dampened by making this whole game about social issues.
Exactly.

The sad fact is now no one's talking about the game or how well the girls played, it's just a dipstick circus about the taunting and race.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:07 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:

It's not about Reese or Clark. It's about Staley. At a time when popularity for the game soared that joy had to be dampened by making this whole game about social issues.
Chicks, man. This is what happens when you invite women into a man's domain. Feelings and dramatics and shit.

If this were Darrion Trammell vs Jordan Hawkins no one would give a shit.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 05:34 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
:-)... Trying to embrace it now with his username... Can't make that shit up.
The mods changed his username.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:38 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
The mods changed his username.
That's even better, I should have known he wouldn't lean in to it...:-)
[Reply]
alpha_omega 05:41 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
….I don't watch enough women's ball to know.
Neither does anyone else.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 144
« First < 344041424344 454647485494 > Last »
Up