ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 270
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do we want DeHop?
ROYC75 01:21 PM 03-01-2023
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...9536dcd3&ei=21

Story by Andrew Gould

The Kansas City Chiefs won the Super Bowl without a star wide receiver, but they could reportedly make an elite offense even scarier by acquiring DeAndre Hopkins.

NFL insider Benjamin Albright told PHNX Cardinals that Kansas City is the "primary suitor" for Hopkins. He doesn't know the draft compensation the Cardinals would receive, but he said it's more likely they get a second-round pick than a first.

After the 2022 season, theScore's Jordan Schultz reported that the Cardinals plan to trade Hopkins this offseason.

Arizona hired a new general manager and head coach after a disappointing four-win season, and Hopkins is set to make $19.45 million (with a $30.75 million cap hit) in 2023. The Cardinals could seek a clean slate by moving the three-time All-Pro wideout, who turns 31 in June.

Hopkins began his Cardinals career by tallying 1,407 yards and six touchdowns in 2020. However, multiple lower body injuries limited him to 10 games in 2021, and he served a six-game suspension to start the 2022 season for violating the NFL's PED policy.

Yet he remains an impact player when on the field. Hopkins totaled 474 receiving yards in six full games with quarterback Kyler Murray last season.

Now imagine what he can accomplish when catching passes from Patrick Mahomes.

The Chiefs flourished without a star replacement for Tyreek Hill, but they could still benefit by solidifying the position this offseason. JuJu Smith-Schuster is a free agent after garnering 78 catches for 933 yards on a one-year deal. The depth chart features several talented question marks in Mecole Hardman, Kadarius Toney, and Marquez Valdes-Scantling.

Adding Hopkins could be great news for Kansas City, but terrible for all opposing defenses.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do we want a high priced prima donna?
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:07 PM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Every player has a list like that, that's played as long as DHop has. Mahomes has a list as well. But like DHop, few, like two, kept them off the field, so what?

This isn't about like. I don't like Josh Allen (in particular) or Joe Burrow, but I'm not stupid. I can see that they're both elite level QBs. I can discern that if Mahomes didn't exist, and I had either of those two QBs or could acquire either, I'd be happy to have them playing for my team.

The fact remains that if DHop walked into the building, he'd be the best WR on the room, not just in 2023, but the best WR that Mahomes has ever played with, by a large margin.

KC scored TDs at an historic rate when Kelce, Hill and Watkins were all healthy and on the field at the same time. And DHop is significantly better than Watkins at his peak. It was so efficient, that our PK and punter barely saw the field, turning in nearly record lows in FGA and punts. And I think, I'd have to go back and do the math to be sure, but I think KC was scoring at over/nearly a 70% clip when they were all healthy.

And as I've said, none of us really know what Dhop wants, or even what ARI really will accept right this second. It's speculation. Just as I don't really know if DHop wants to come to KC. But if Veach signs him, I'm sure it will be fine, because he wouldn't eff the team's future.

Now, personally (dropping the DA thing for a second), I don't think we want to give up a 2nd for DHop. Iirc, we only have like 9 picks this year? So that might not be the best idea. But a 3rd and almost anything? Sure, why the hell not.
A busted ass Nuk is better than peak Hill??

GTFO with this nonsense.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:07 PM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba:
Does it matter who it is? Don't worry though. He has played more games than DHop. You said that every player has a list like DHop.

I've clearly shown that not every player has a injury history per your own parameters.
:-) one dude. Okay, well at least I know how you did in prob/stats in HS.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 12:11 PM 03-05-2023
:-) one dude. Okay, well at least I know how you did in prob/stats in HS.
You said every player. Clearly not every player is the way you say they are. Do you want me to go through all 1500 NFL players to satisfy your needs?
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:15 PM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
A busted ass Nuk is better than peak Hill??

GTFO with this nonsense.
Lol, for God's sake, are you trolling or do you just not understand how to evaluate/compare two players? When you look at the complete performance/attribute envelope, Hill is significantly better than DHop in two categories: acceleration/speed and let's call it agility. Everywhere else DHop is the better WR. That's not a knock on Hill, it's just reality. Take those tipped balls everyone was so pissed about in 2021. 'Nuk' catches all of those, because he's a bigger player and has better hands.

go down the list of characteristics, DHop scores higher than Hill, outside of those first two dealing with speed and quickness. That's not even opinion; that's demonstrable facts.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:16 PM 03-05-2023
You said every player. Clearly not every player is the way you say they are. Do you want me to go through all 1500 NFL players to satisfy your needs?
Please do. I'll wait.:-)
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 03-05-2023, 12:18 PM
This message has been deleted by Abba-Dabba.
Abba-Dabba 12:21 PM 03-05-2023
Please do. I'll wait.:-)
Done. Nope, not all have a injury history like DHop. Some more, some less. Happy?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:22 PM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
The only cock sucker on this board I hate more than you is him. Congrats on that. Hope you both drown in anti-freeze while sucking each other off.
This is exactly the type of response I'd expect from a science-denying rape apologist.

Your imaginary Australian friends would be ashamed if they knew the depths of your depravity.

(P.S. - I am entirely indifferent to your entire existence.)
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:28 PM 03-05-2023
Lol, for God's sake, are you trolling or do you just not understand how to evaluate/compare two players? When you look at the complete performance/attribute envelope, Hill is significantly better than DHop in two categories: acceleration/speed and let's call it agility. Everywhere else DHop is the better WR. That's not a knock on Hill, it's just reality. Take those tipped balls everyone was so pissed about in 2021. 'Nuk' catches all of those, because he's a bigger player and has better hands.

go down the list of characteristics, DHop scores higher than Hill, outside of those first two dealing with speed and quickness. That's not even opinion; that's demonstrable facts.
Hill averages 1,200 yards, 13.9 per, and 9 TDs. Not counting his return game contributions.

All of Nuk’s numbers are worse. And he was the #1, high volume option on some trash teams.

Christ you’re dumb.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:30 PM 03-05-2023
Hill averages 1,200 yards, 13.9 per, and 9 TDs. Not counting his return game contributions.

All of Nuk’s numbers are worse. And he was the #1, high volume option on some trash teams.

Christ you’re dumb.
Those are results, not traits/characteristics. I can agree that Hill has better statistics, but that's not what I was talking about. Who's dumb now?
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:31 PM 03-05-2023
Done. Nope, not all have a injury history like DHop. Some more, some less. Happy?
Oh, so you not just a pedantic troll, you're also reneger. Got it.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:32 PM 03-05-2023
Those are results, not traits/characteristics. I can agree that Hill has better statistics, but that's not what I was talking about. Who's dumb now?
He’s a nearly 31 year old PED user.

Why should I GAF about combine/pro day numbers 11 years ago??
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:39 PM 03-05-2023
He’s a nearly 31 year old PED user.

Why should I GAF about combine/pro day numbers 11 years ago??
Wtf are you talking about now? When did I bring up combine anything?

Look, who has the bigger catch radius, Hill/DHop?

Who's taller? has bigger hands?

Who's the better route runner? Regularly runs a more extensive tree?

And so on. I mean, despite your best efforts to be an ass, I'm trying to have an actual rational argument here. If you can't handle that, just go find a dumb, emotionally-driven name-calling cat-fight somewhere else. I'm not your guy.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 12:40 PM 03-05-2023
Oh, so you not just a pedantic troll, you're also reneger. Got it.
There's no need for that.

You're a victim of frequency illusion. I'm okay with you being mad about it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:46 PM 03-05-2023
There's no need for that.

You're a victim of frequency illusion. I'm okay with you being mad about it.
What is frequency illusion. you make that up?

And the last thing I'm going to get mad about is some hypothetical on the internet, particularly about a player I already know doesn't have a realistic shot at becoming a Chief. As I've already told you multiple times.

In regards to CHop's injury history, well it speaks for itself. he doesn't really have one. Grade 1 injuries are the most minor type, that's just facts. you want to trot them out like they mean anything, but they really don't. That's not opinion, that's medical science.

Subtract those Grade 1s out, and what do you have? Not very much at all.

In other words, you can stop bringing up the injury part of your argument, as it just doesn't hold any water. move on to the next part of your argument.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:26 PM 03-05-2023
Kccrow vs Twisted is very random to me. Usually I see crow giving in detailed about the draft so I was surprised to see him going in on someone in this thread. I assumed it was one of the usual suspects but nope it was TwistedChief who's also a pretty laid back poster like crow.

Very fucking random
[Reply]
Page 44 of 270
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Up