ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 258
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2023 Free Agency
O.city 11:01 AM 03-01-2023
Figured we could get one of these going as well.

Who's some guys we like, would like to see in KC?
[Reply]
kccrow 12:27 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Okay, I admit. That's interesting.
I've been talking about the guy for months but now he's interesting because Matt Lane tweeted it? My feels man! My feels!

:P
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:27 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Just curious, but what's his pricetag anyway?

But I don't understand why we'd take him when we have Pacheco. ANd i hope McKinnon. Assuming we can afford him. Right now it feels like we can't afford anything. Like w have a brand-new Corvette in the driveway, but we can't afford tires.
Spotrac estimates his market value as $7.2M. He made more last year than Pacheco and McKinnon combined.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:31 PM 03-10-2023
Spotrac estimates his market value as $7.2M. He made more last year than Pacheco and McKinnon combined.
Yeah, I kind of figured he'd be over $6M. Too much. Especially for an RB. We run the ball about 35% of the time. We'd much rather have another receiving weapon much more since we're going to pass at least 65% of offensive snaps.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:33 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I've been talking about the guy for months but now he's interesting because Matt Lane tweeted it? My feels man! My feels!

:P
For one, I never saw you talk about him. :-)

Two, I've never seen him rumored as a Chiefs' target before now. :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 12:36 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yards and TDs might be a stretch. That's just a lot.

And five years is a long time. People like to say that Travis has been healthy his whole career, but the man has had ten surgeries. 3 on his right shoulder alone. I think if he plays 4 more years at his current pace (okay, probably that's a stretch as well, but three is probable), that might be pretty much it for him.

Don't get me wrong, I love him, and I want him to play for 6-7 more years. I can't imagine what the Chiefs will look like without him, but I know it won't be the same, at all.

But he gets more attention and takes more punishment than maybe the rest of the receivers combined, and that's adding up. The receipts are coming due.
Yards is more likely than receptions.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:42 PM 03-10-2023
For one, I never saw you talk about him. :-)

Two, I've never seen him rumored as a Chiefs' target before now. :-)
2nd post in this thread:

Originally Posted by staylor26:
Greg Gaines and Carl Lawson once he's cut please.
:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:50 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
2nd post in this thread:

:-)
Yeah, this thread has 650 posts in it. I think I missed that one. :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:58 PM 03-10-2023

Yo @bigplay24slay I know we aren’t the best of friends right now after last game. But I think the number 2 is open in KC. 🙃

— Marquez V-S (@MVS__11) March 10, 2023

[Reply]
RealSNR 01:01 PM 03-10-2023
Okay, seriously MVS, shut the hell up.

You're not the GM. Nobody cares about you getting to play with your friends.

I'm gonna go back to calling you Exxon Valdez Scantling
[Reply]
Mecca 01:05 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by KSCHIEF:
As we inch closer to FA looks like multiple teams are in some stage of "blow it all up" mode due to realizing they have no shot at actually contending or cap reasons or both. Man it's great being a Chiefs fan... we just get to sort through the wreckage of these other franchises to add pieces to our dynasty.

Remember when we used to be like these other teams? I mean if you're a Saints fan you are spending your time convincing yourself that Carr can be a top-3 NFC QB and you have a new window to compete... meanwhile your coach blows, your best players are old, and realistically you're staring at a 1st round exit in the playoffs for the next 2 years and then blow it all up and start over.

Some teams to monitor over the next week for potential cap casualties or jettisoning assets in a trade.

Vikings - Theilen released + Z Smith likely gone + Dalvin on the block + Harrison Smith potential cap casualty

Titans - Slew of cuts already + Derrick Henry on the block + Bud Dupree expected to be cut

Bucs - Released Donovan Smith + Still a lot of work to do by next week to get under cap.

Rams - Situation is bleak and looking uglier by the report. Well over the cap. Paying big money to guys including Stafford and Allen Robinson and now trying to convince the rest of the NFL to trade for them. They really did sell their soul for that SB. I don't think anyone will touch their players with a 10-foot pole.
The Vikings released Eric Kendricks too, in reality their defense is total ass, and they have some older players.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:07 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Vikings released Eric Kendricks too, in reality their defense is total ass, and they have some older players.
Patrick Peterson too.

Their defense was fucking terrible last year AND they're getting old. They're not going to be a 2 seed again this year.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:08 PM 03-10-2023
Patrick Peterson too.

Their defense was fucking terrible last year AND they're getting old. They're not going to be a 2 seed again this year.
It was basically the one last hurrah that led to nothing, they're more or less in a rebuild spot.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:09 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It was basically the one last hurrah that led to nothing, they're more or less in a rebuild spot.
Yep.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:10 PM 03-10-2023
Which then asks the question...when do they decide it times to get rid of Cousins cause that dude ain't ever winning shit.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:11 PM 03-10-2023
Theilen is closer to Cole beasely right now than the Adam Theilen Chiefs fans are pining for.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 258
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Up