ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 79
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:37 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Sounds like a job for CJ and the Greek Freak.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:39 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I guess the Bungles are kinda salty this week.
The Bungles players?

Salty about what? Reid saying he's going to lock down their mediocre TE?
[Reply]
Lzen 03:42 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Bangle seems much worse than Jagwire. This is the English language. Do people pronounce "English" as Anglish? Pretty terrible butchering of the Bengal word. Not sure how anyone could ever turn "ENG" into "ANG" :-)
Well, they say that the English language is one of the hardest to learn. And, of course, there are all kinds off silly rules to it that don't make sense. It is what it is (oops, I ended a sentence with a preposition).

I drive my wife nuts with this stuff. I don't know why but I just can't help it. And yes, I realize that mine is not perfect by any means, but at least it's much closer than most people. I guess it's just the way that I grew up. My mom was a big stickler for proper grammar.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:43 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
The Bungles players?

Salty about what? Reid saying he's going to lock down their mediocre TE?
The Bungholes?

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:43 PM 12-01-2022
if you're the chiefs you definitely want the bengals to feature their tight end
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:00 PM 12-01-2022
need mac to get right

LP/DNP for reader, chase and mixon again

[Reply]
Oxford 04:05 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
Ya, I don’t really know what to expect. When they shut us down the second half the first game, I surely didn’t expect it again the second game. I thought they would have figured it out and learned from it. Maybe third time is the charm.
I heard it from the UPS driver, Andy is going to run the Wing-T in the second half just to throw them a curve
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:10 PM 12-01-2022
Toney definitely isn't playing and looking like Mckinnon isn't either unless he practices tomorrow.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 04:13 PM 12-01-2022
When did McKinnon pull his hammy? This is not good news, clearly that's the reason they signed Gordon. It's really a shame McKinnon cannot stay healthy, he is such a solid player for this team.

Would they activate Gordon this soon? They might have to.
[Reply]
Hydrae 04:30 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
When did McKinnon pull his hammy? This is not good news, clearly that's the reason they signed Gordon. It's really a shame McKinnon cannot stay healthy, he is such a solid player for this team.

I thought that may be why they signed Gordon. He will be RB3 this week most likely. More Pops and RoJo in general. Should be interesting.
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:32 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:

He was on the injury report last week with a hamstring but FP every day. Must have gotten worse.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:58 PM 12-01-2022
Seth Keysor: How can the Chiefs beat the Bengals? By staying out of their own way, for starters
Looking at some of the mistakes the Chiefs made last year against Cincinnati, and how to avoid the past repeating itself Sunday.
Spoiler!

https://mnchiefsfan.substack.com/p/h...at-the-bengals
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:11 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
need mac to get right

LP/DNP for reader, chase and mixon again

Niang was a full participant
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 05:19 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
I thought that may be why they signed Gordon. He will be RB3 this week most likely. More Pops and RoJo in general. Should be interesting.
Only thing that concerns me there is the blocking situation. McKinnon was amazing as a pass blocker.

How well does Gordon block? Anyone know?
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:20 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I suppose that is why they continue to be stubborn and try returns..

They know the offense will cover up any mistakes in the long run.

Yeah, I remember a nice return but don't remember who it was against.. I feel like I'm remembering him getting a 15-yard roughing added on top by taking a hit on the sidelines too.

Even so, Skyy's muffed like 4 punts this year and we've started at the 20 or closer to our end zone far more often than that one kick return was worth, IMO.
Pacheco had one or two nice ones. Hardman had a nice one for like 30 yards i think, but that may have been the one that called back, and I feel like there was at least one other nice return early in the year.

We still have Justin Watson and McDuffie available for return duties, and I believe that Toub said that Sneed(?) could also return kicks if necessary.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 79
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up