Noah Fant

Broncos Receive:

Russell Wilson
4th Round Pick

— Allan Bell (@AllanBell247) March 8, 2022

[Reply]
RealSNR 10:18 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Until Judge Judy does something he's a bust. But here's the thing he's got a qb now that can match his speed with a deep ball.
See the post I just wrote.
[Reply]
manchambo 10:24 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
For about 20 years, the Chiefs' single season receiving yards record belonged to Derrick Alexander, who had nearly 1400 receiving yards in the year 2000.

His QB? Elvis Grbac. And while Grbac had impressive yardage totals that year compared to the rest of the league, it wasn't anything special by today's standards (under 4200 yards).

And no, it wasn't just a fluke Alexander season. Tony Gonzalez balled out and had 1200 receiving yards as well.

If you're actually talented, and your QB isn't a TOTAL dunce ass Tyler Palko mother****er, you can put up respectable stats that make casual observers of football take notice and go, "Yeah, you've got some NFL talent for sure."

Jeudy has ****ing sucked. Hamler is nothing. He's never been anything. And he never will be. His hope should be one day going to the Buffalo Bills like Isaiah McKenzie and putting up a fluke ass monster game in Week 18. That's basically what Hamler is. And yes, Tim Patrick is a JAG ass Byron Pringle clone.

It's Courtland Sutton, a disappointing Judge Judy, a JAG, and ****ing nobody. Russell Wilson can probably boost those stat totals a little bit, but we're not going to see a transformation in any of those assholes. Because they're not ****ing talent. They're wishes and hopes and dreams.

That's not ****ing talent. You and Knowmo need to get that through your thick, fan-entitled skulls.
Thinking of a few instances of receivers putting up numbers with bad QBs really doesn’t prove your point, especially when you’re talking about a decent QB who put up good passing numbers in that year. And, again, the view that Denver’s receivers aren’t good prevails only in mullet-land. That’s the difference between Knowmo and me. My view is consistent with basically every independent observer and analyst. Knowmo says kooky shit all the time.
[Reply]
TEX 10:32 PM 03-09-2022
For about 20 years, the Chiefs' single season receiving yards record belonged to Derrick Alexander, who had nearly 1400 receiving yards in the year 2000.

His QB? Elvis Grbac. And while Grbac had impressive yardage totals that year compared to the rest of the league, it wasn't anything special by today's standards (under 4200 yards).

And no, it wasn't just a fluke Alexander season. Tony Gonzalez balled out and had 1200 receiving yards as well.

If you're actually talented, and your QB isn't a TOTAL dunce ass Tyler Palko mother****er, you can put up respectable stats that make casual observers of football take notice and go, "Yeah, you've got some NFL talent for sure."

Jeudy has ****ing sucked. Hamler is nothing. He's never been anything. And he never will be. His hope should be one day going to the Buffalo Bills like Isaiah McKenzie and putting up a fluke ass monster game in Week 18. That's basically what Hamler is. And yes, Tim Patrick is a JAG ass Byron Pringle clone.

It's Courtland Sutton, a disappointing Judge Judy, a JAG, and ****ing nobody. Russell Wilson can probably boost those stat totals a little bit, but we're not going to see a transformation in any of those assholes. Because they're not ****ing talent. They're wishes and hopes and dreams.

That's not ****ing talent. You and Knowmo need to get that through your thick, fan-entitled skulls.
This is spot on.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:34 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) All of a sudden the Denver fans here are feeling a bit salty. Guess they do have literal years of pent up butthurt to vent.
No doubt... Denver has a legit QB now, so that makes a bit safe to start having real optimism. Lots of work still to be done, but at least for now, QB is not the problem.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:39 PM 03-09-2022

So, I get why you would discount Jeudy and Hamler. They've had a half dozen QBs and about three OC's the last three seasons. Not a recipe for success, with back to back defensive minded coaches (granted those 2 weren't there for all that)

Sutton can be the real deal and Patrick has shown that he is a legitimate #2. Sutton missed nearly all of his 3rd year and Hamler missed nearly all of his 2nd year (last season). The inconsistency at QB and the revolving door there certainly did no favors to the WRs.

I like the new coaching staff and Russell Wilson is a very nice QB to add to this team. I think Sutton, Patrick, Hamler and Jeudy have great upside and we're about to find out if that is the case.

I totally get the disbelief in their abilities... they have to prove it and I think right now, they're in the best position to do so.
[Reply]
TEX 10:41 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Thinking of a few instances of receivers putting up numbers with bad QBs really doesn’t prove your point, especially when you’re talking about a decent QB who put up good passing numbers in that year. And, again, the view that Denver’s receivers aren’t good prevails only in mullet-land. That’s the difference between Knowmo and me. My view is consistent with basically every independent observer and analyst. Knowmo says kooky shit all the time.
What you're spewing is pretty kooky too. In order for any of your players to be special, you have to play the "what if" game. No fan base over values their team's roster more than the Mule Tools of Denver do. I get it. You have been bad for sooooo long, you gotta believe!!!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:45 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
What you're spewing is pretty kooky too. In order for any of your players to be special, you have to play the "what if" game. No fan base over values their team's roster more than the Mule Tools of Denver do. I get it. You have been bad for sooooo long, you gotta believe!!!
Per my post a few minutes ago... those 4 WRs with Williams and possibly Gordon at RB are very nice skill players. Albert O at TE now and whomever they sign via FA or draft will be nice (I say go for Robert Tonyan). The OL needs some work, but it's much improved from 3 years ago and by most accounts a top 15 unit as it is now.

They weren't a QB away from winning a SB... but, they were a QB away from contending for the division and advancing to the playoffs. And, now they have that QB. We shall see very soon how it all plays out, but Denver is much better today than they were 4 days ago.
[Reply]
manchambo 10:51 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Again, just go look at what neutral commentators say about those receivers. Or consider why Wilson was all for Denver and nope to Washington, Philly, etc.

And I don’t really have a perspective on my team being bad for a long time—certainly nothing compared to you.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:04 PM 03-09-2022
There is no position more dependent on QB than a receiver. For example, I believe you’re referring to the season when Winston led the league in pass yards, at 5,109. Denver threw for all of 3500 yards last season. With 1600 less passing yards available, how were Denver’s receivers going to put up pro bowl numbers?

I guess maybe you think the issue was the receivers, rather than the QB. If so, you’re the only one in the world who thinks that.
I never said the main issue with Denver’s offense was their WR’s.

I am pushing back on the laughable narrative that Denver supposedly has an offense “loaded” with elite playmakers.

This is not Tom Brady walking into a Tampa offense with Mike Evans and Chris Godwin.

This is not Matthew Stafford walking into an LA Rams offense with Cooper Kupp.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:05 PM 03-09-2022
good mouser
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:06 PM 03-09-2022
And I don’t really have a perspective on my team being bad for a long time—certainly nothing compared to you.
Well, you’ve been pretty bad for 6 years in a row now managing to stay near the bottom of the AFC West most of those years.

Don’t sell yourself short. That’s pretty impressive in todays parity driven league where teams can literally turn the tide from one year to the next. Donkos haven’t been able to do that since Manning left.

So ‘Kudos’ to you and your team on that. :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:13 PM 03-09-2022
Again, just go look at what neutral commentators say about those receivers. Or consider why Wilson was all for Denver and nope to Washington, Philly, etc.

Neutral commentators are all saying the same thing. Their descriptions of your players all revolve around one word: Potential.

Jon Baldwin combined with Bowe and Breaston had potential. Paxton Lynch had potential.

And let's get really real. Your QBs have been unimpressive, but they haven't been abysmal. Most of them have been game managery. Flacco was fucking terrible and so was Lynch. The rest did ok except for moments when they were just outright overmatched in every way. That's half of the league in any given year.

Potential ain't the same thing as talent, buddy.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:21 PM 03-09-2022
Neutral commentators are all saying the same thing. Their descriptions of your players all revolve around one word: Potential.

Jon Baldwin combined with Bowe and Breaston had potential. Paxton Lynch had potential.

And let's get really real. Your QBs have been unimpressive, but they haven't been abysmal. Most of them have been game managery. Flacco was ****ing terrible and so was Lynch. The rest did ok except for moments when they were just outright overmatched in every way. That's half of the league in any given year.

Potential ain't the same thing as talent, buddy.
You cannot be serious... :-)

Paxton Lynch did not have potential and no Denver QB has had more than 18 passing TDs in a regular season since 2014. Twentyeffingfourteen. That's flat out abysmal.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:35 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You cannot be serious... :-)

Paxton Lynch did not have potential and no Denver QB has had more than 18 passing TDs in a regular season since 2014. Twentyeffingfourteen. That's flat out abysmal.
You're just as confused, man. Paxton Lynch totally had potential. That's why he was drafted.

He sucked balls because he couldn't put his potential to work. Not because he didn't have any.

Teddy and Lock if given an actually great playmaker could have gotten him 1000 yards. The only guy to actually hit that mark was Sutton, and he did it once.

Jeudy is dogshit. Sutton is fine. And the rest of your WRs will see a small bump in production and little else.
[Reply]
manchambo 11:48 PM 03-09-2022
You're just as confused, man. Paxton Lynch totally had potential. That's why he was drafted.

He sucked balls because he couldn't put his potential to work. Not because he didn't have any.

Teddy and Lock if given an actually great playmaker could have gotten him 1000 yards. The only guy to actually hit that mark was Sutton, and he did it once.

Jeudy is dogshit. Sutton is fine. And the rest of your WRs will see a small bump in production and little else.
Jeudy is dogshit. That’s all you needed to say. That or jump up and down like a monkey and throw your shit around.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 66
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up