ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 172
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:13 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
So many of you dig your heels in so fast when it comes to picking a side.

Truth is, nobody here knows shit...

Personally I'm just waiting to see what the Chiefs do with EB during the offseason. That will be telling if what is happening...
I'd say that article was proof of digging one's heels in. No one is saying that there aren't elements of that article that can't be true. However, a shit ton of loosely drawn conclusions mixed with other details that can't be verified = nonsense. I don't need a PHD in literature or philosophy to get to that conclusion on that EB hit piece.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:14 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
As I see it, there are only two possibilities at work:

1/ The sources were flimsy, the article received a lot of brushback, and they caved.
Or
2/ UChieffyBugger turned into Liam Neeson, tracked down Clay and Marty this morning, and now they're being held in his basement at gunpoint as sex slaves.

UChieffy been awfully quiet so far today.........

Someone called the Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board and told them to shut it down.

If none of it were true the Organization wouldn’t give a fuck.

— of Patrick (@dick__gozinya) February 17, 2022

[Reply]
Bearcat 02:14 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
So many of you dig your heels in so fast when it comes to picking a side.
I don't think that's happened much at all, at least not from the perspective of not believing any of it (of course, a lot of people believe everything they read).

The vast majority of the response is the article was clickbait fan fiction, and if you've read it, it's really hard to argue against that.

The vast majority also seems to fully be aware there could be shreds of truth within all the bullshit... most people I saw sharing or responding last night on Twitter and reddit were saying "IF any of this is true...", and it's probably one reason radio stations picked it up, to discuss the shreds of truth.

It was just written so poorly, it's hard to take any of it seriously.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:14 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Oops...
[Reply]
BigRock 02:15 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This story isn't going away.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:16 PM 02-17-2022
Not going away.

[Reply]
EPodolak 02:18 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
“We took it down because people posted racial slurs.”

Bullshit. You did this for views and that was it.

Except now no one believes anything you say. Hope it was worth it.
I take it you never saw his DC fiction.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:18 PM 02-17-2022
It’s amazing how much a story like this can gain traction. Just make up anything you want, quote “unnamed” sources, sit back and watch how it unfolds. If people run with it, you get credit for it. If it doesn’t, you just retract it and wait till it all boils over. The entire time there is little to no truth to any of it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:18 PM 02-17-2022
Not going away.

Yeah that’s what tends to happen when you throw misinformation out into the world, you fucking retard.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:19 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I’ve come to prefer them over Muscle Milk because Muscle Milk is non-dairy. Not that there is necessarily anything wrong with that but, don’t use milk in your name if there isn’t any.
Trying to figure out where to start here.

Muscle Milk uses milk protein concentrate/isolate, casein (from milk), and why protein (from milk) in their products.

Fairlife uses di-filtered milk which is basically a milk concentrate to make their product.

Other than the process used to concentrate milk into milk protein there isn't a ton of difference. They are both very much "dairy".
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:19 PM 02-17-2022
610 Shitting all over this right now.

Clay right now:

[Reply]

Hammock Parties 02:19 PM 02-17-2022
If they're talking about it, I'm fine with it.

Keep talking about it.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:20 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Not going away.
Are you aware of what circular reporting is?
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 02:20 PM 02-17-2022
This is embarrassing
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:21 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
610 Shitting all over this right now.

Clay right now:

Radio host sounds irritated he wasn't the one to break the story
[Reply]
Page 44 of 172
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »