« First < 344041424344 454647485494 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
VAChief 05:56 PM 01-18-2022
Interesting article relating to their weaker schedule:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...k-this-season/

I think both teams are better than they were in that first game, however the Chiefs when they are at their best are better and it is at Arrowhead. I think this is a game we need to jump on them early. I worry more about a Joe Burrow coming back than Allen...we have a lead, especially if we can get to 10 or more and I think he regresses to pre-2020 Allen.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:10 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by VAChief:

I think both teams are better than they were in that first game, however the Chiefs when they are at their best are better and it is at Arrowhead. I think this is a game we need to jump on them early. I worry more about a Joe Burrow coming back than Allen...we have a lead, especially if we can get to 10 or more and I think he regresses to pre-2020 Allen.
Great article. Here’s the bottom line when it comes to Bufalolololol and their super awesome defense. From the article.

Using this approach, the biggest disappointment in the NFL this year is the Buffalo Bills. With the regular season nearly over, in 2021 the Bills faced the worst collection of quarterbacks by Total QBR since at least 2006, our first year with QBR data. Yet despite having the great fortune to face a historically weak set of opposing QBs, Buffalo didn’t turn its advantage into wins at the rate we would expect. Given its opponent QBR of 25.4 through Week 17, its win percentage of 62.5 is 15.8 percentage points lower than expected — the biggest dropoff among teams that have clinched playoff spots.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:30 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Great article. Here’s the bottom line when it comes to Bufalolololol and their super awesome defense. From the article.

Using this approach, the biggest disappointment in the NFL this year is the Buffalo Bills. With the regular season nearly over, in 2021 the Bills faced the worst collection of quarterbacks by Total QBR since at least 2006, our first year with QBR data. Yet despite having the great fortune to face a historically weak set of opposing QBs, Buffalo didn’t turn its advantage into wins at the rate we would expect. Given its opponent QBR of 25.4 through Week 17, its win percentage of 62.5 is 15.8 percentage points lower than expected — the biggest dropoff among teams that have clinched playoff spots.
But Bills fan say this is the #1 defense and we've played nobody when our defense was improving... They also say NE had a top 5 defense with a similar schedule and opponents. Our team is doomed to this Defensive juggernaut say the Bison bunch...
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:01 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by VAChief:

JFC it would be almost impossible to NOT have a top ranked defense playing that historically shitty schedule of opposing QB's.

The only top-level QB's they faced this season... Brady and Mahomes also had the first and second most single game passing yardage vs their defense... not a coincidence.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:12 PM 01-18-2022
The Monday media response when we dismantle them, “well we probably should have seen this coming. The Bills got fairly lucky with turnovers in the first game and were not challenged on defense much throughout the season. And Mahomes is just different and elevates more in the playoffs.”
[Reply]
Stryker 07:34 PM 01-18-2022
I WELCOME the Bills at Arrowhead. Let's beat them and move on to the AFCCG with the Bengals coming to town with a Joe Burrow cocky attitude! RIP THEM A NEW ASS because of Patty Mahomes and beat the Packers in the SB! Not scared of SHIT! Bring your best and lets BEAT them! This is how it is supposed to be.

We, my brethren, will all talk about the crazy gear we purchased after said SB victory! I am not worried at all. WE have a GREAT team! So it shall be written, so shall it be done!

Focus CP we ARE a GREAT team right NOW!
[Reply]
Curé 08:02 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
I WELCOME the Bills at Arrowhead. Let's beat them and move on to the AFCCG with the Bengals coming to town with a Joe Burrow cocky attitude! RIP THEM A NEW ASS because of Patty Mahomes and beat the Packers in the SB! Not scared of SHIT! Bring your best and lets BEAT them! This is how it is supposed to be.

We, my brethren, will all talk about the crazy gear we purchased after said SB victory! I am not worried at all. WE have a GREAT team! So it shall be written, so shall it be done!

Focus CP we ARE a GREAT team right NOW!
now this is a true chiefs fan. all you pussies whining about being terrified of the billdos need to take note. especially banana hammocks. that dude sits down to pee.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:04 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by Curé:
now this is a true chiefs fan. all you pussies whining about being terrified of the billdos need to take note. especially banana hammocks. that dude sits down to pee.
You've been here for month. :-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:06 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by TLO:
We're on to Buffalo
Dude, just stop, you are embarrassing yourself early in your tenure...
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:15 PM 01-18-2022
n00b
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:23 PM 01-18-2022
Things are not always as they seem.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Stryker 08:25 PM 01-18-2022
Uh, I AM a TRUE CHIEFS fan! I do believe in this TEAM and believe in them RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

I do not care if folks joined TODAY or 20+ years ago, that does not matter - we are all CHIEFS KINGDOM! New or old is not the point - faith in our beloved CHIEFS is. Isn't the point of this message board, or am I missing something?
[Reply]
stumppy 08:29 PM 01-18-2022
:-)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:29 PM 01-18-2022
Well, that was timely . . . . . . and had to sting a little.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:29 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Well then, I guess Tyrann just needs to ball out the remainder of the Playoffs and show us he's still got it, because lately, he's been on the back of a milk carton.
I would rather him ball out so he can get a huge contract.....with someone else. He has no sense of how the cap works. He wants to be the highest paid safety (or at least that's the impression most have). He thinks Ward should be paid like a #1 CB. Wouldn't be surprised if he wants Tyreek to be paid top WR money as well.

If he is bashing Veach he can walk after the year. He wants to talk about disrespect? Veach paid him more than any other team ever has, surrounded him with enough talent that he has gone to two SBs, winning one with a strong possibility of another. If he still isn't happy after all that and willing to be a team player in regards to contracts he can walk and see what contender pays him top safety money at his age.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 104
« First < 344041424344 454647485494 > Last »
Up