ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 297
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official EMAW Repository thread***
Saulbadguy 11:54 AM 11-15-2009
I know there are enough of us to participate in this thread, even when our seasons inevitably go to shit.

KSU vs Western Illinois today, tip-off at 3:00 pm.

One thing I noticed near the end of the game on Friday night - we had 5 true freshman on the court, and still played sound basketball. None of them were scrub walk-ons either. While I don't think we will make a serious run at anything this year, the foundation is being laid for a solid program in the future.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 06:27 PM 12-28-2009
Latest video from K-Statesports.com

http://www.frankmartinbasketball.com/tradition/
[Reply]
DeezNutz 06:35 PM 12-28-2009
Really unprofessional question. Uncalled for.

It's good!
[Reply]
Dante84 06:44 PM 12-28-2009
?
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 07:02 PM 12-28-2009
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
Really unprofessional question. Uncalled for.

It's good!
F'ing outstanding! :-)
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 08:46 PM 12-28-2009
#12 in both polls today. Cleveland State tomorrow.
[Reply]
hawkchief 09:17 PM 12-28-2009
It must suck to have your highest ranking in decades, only to still find yourselves light-years behind your big brother, Kansas University- yet again. Such a pity :-)
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:38 PM 12-28-2009
C'mon, tell us again phogtard, how Frank is a terrible coach. Owning you is priceless.

You coming into this thread is tantamount to a kegel by a vagina so great in scope, it could draw tectonic plates together.

But being the all powerful EMAWomnipotent Wildcat fan I am, I'll allow you to continue to make a fool of yourself.
[Reply]
hawkchief 09:44 PM 12-28-2009
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
C'mon, tell us again phogtard, how Frank is a terrible coach. Owning you is priceless.

You coming into this thread is tantamount to a kegel by a vagina so great in scope, it could draw tectonic plates together.

But being the all powerful EMAWomnipotent Wildcat fan I am, I'll allow you to continue to make a fool of yourself.
Care to point out anything non-factual in my post?

Didn't think so :-)
[Reply]
Mojo Jojo 09:56 PM 12-28-2009
Originally Posted by hawkchief:
It must suck to have your highest ranking in decades, only to still find yourselves light-years behind your big brother, Kansas University- yet again. Such a pity :-)
Really...Kansas University. It is The University Of Kansas. Anyone who went there knows that. If you have a diploma it is from The University Of Kansas.

You are such a want to be.
[Reply]
hawkchief 10:01 PM 12-28-2009
Originally Posted by Mojo Jojo:
Really...Kansas University. It is The University Of Kansas. Anyone who went there knows that. If you have a diploma it is from The University Of Kansas.

You are such a want to be.
Regardless of how you need to say it, when you add "State" to any university, i.e. Kansas "State" University", it immediately conveys inferiority - that's a well-know fact. (Since you brought it up).
[Reply]
doomy3 10:05 PM 12-28-2009
I've wondered this for a while, so hopefully someone can help me.

What does EMAW stand for?
[Reply]
Mojo Jojo 10:07 PM 12-28-2009
Regardless of how you need to say it, when you add "State" to any university, i.e. Kansas "State" University", it immediately conveys inferiority - that's a well-know fact. (Since you brought it up).
Sure...The Ohio State University is inferior to Ohio University. Thanks for clearing that up.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:11 PM 12-28-2009
Care to point out anything non-factual in my post?

Didn't think so :-)
Sure.
Originally Posted by :
It must suck to have your highest ranking in decades,
Why would it suck for KSU and their fans to have their highest ranking in decades? Only a complete moran (cp spelling) would think that.

You keep exercising those pelvic floor muscles. I don't want you having to blot after tossing roses on the court for Sherron on Sr. day.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 11:14 PM 12-28-2009
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:

Boy was my initial read of FM wrong as hell.

I didn't think that dude would last much past year 1. Figured he'd either get fired b/c of his antics or die on the court. Good for Cat fans, though. Hope Martin continues to enjoy success. In interviews, he comes off as a pretty cool guy.

Big XII conference play is going to be fun this season.
[Reply]
58kcfan89 01:19 AM 12-29-2009
Originally Posted by doomy3:
I've wondered this for a while, so hopefully someone can help me.

What does EMAW stand for?
Every Man A Wildcat.

And for anyone that can't see the Cleveland St. game tomorrow or can't/doesn't want to listen to Wyattvision, I'll be at Bramlage calling it for the K-State student station.

If you wanna listen, go to this link to listen online (or if you're in Manhattan, turn it to 91.9 FM). We'll probably go on-air around 20 minutes before tip.

http://www.wildcat919.com/listen.php

EMAW.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 297
« First < 344041424344 454647485494144 > Last »
Up