ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 439 of 4909
« First < 339389429435436437438439 4404414424434494895399391439 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:08 PM 08-15-2016
The back and forth in here is fun to read from time to time.

The currency of the modern day NFL is the QB. With regards to the Chiefs, some would argue we are below average (see Alex haters), some would say average (probably most realistic), others above average (see Alex nut-huggers).

I don't know how the Broncos and Chiefs will end up by the end of this season, but currently the Chiefs are 'richer' in that currency than the Broncos. That is just a fact.

That being said, I think most Chiefs fans would trade for the Broncos current QB situation if it meant getting a Lombardi out of the deal . . . . .
[Reply]
BossChief 02:06 PM 08-15-2016
And for real...some of the Chiefs fans in this thread are straight up delusional.

Even with Sanchez, Denver will be a solid team.

If Talib really does get a huge suspension, that MIGHT change things a little...but not much.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:11 PM 08-15-2016
Originally Posted by BossChief:
And for real...some of the Chiefs fans in this thread are straight up delusional.

If Talib really does get a huge suspension, that MIGHT change things a little...but not much.
True.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:24 PM 08-15-2016
Like 7-9 solid? I agree...

That O-line looks fantastic...not. Sanchez was getting knocked around in the Bears game. His only TD was a duck after a CB blew the coverage...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:36 PM 08-15-2016

They have a 9 win celing, but will likely win 7. How are they delusional? Denver was a pretty average team last year even with that defense took alot of breaks to beat some shitty teams.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:42 PM 08-15-2016
All the Denver is going to suck stuff around here is crazy talk. They are not going to suck just because of Butt Fumble. They still have a ton of good players and the only reason they may fall short of the playoffs is because their OL will probably be not very good this go around.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:12 PM 08-15-2016

There's been lots of talk about how Paxton Lynch is growing & improving in some way each day. But the same is also true for Trevor Siemian.

— Andrew Mason (@MaseDenver) August 15, 2016

I'm telling you, if the Broncos can get over Siemian's lack of experience he could very well start week 1.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:19 PM 08-15-2016
Neither of those things are true dumbass. Quit posting made up homer shit.
[Reply]
OctoberFart 04:27 PM 08-15-2016
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:

I don't know how the Broncos and Chiefs will end up by the end of this season, but I expect them to battle for the second spot behind the RAIDERS!!!!

. .
Well there is at least one Chef fan that isn't a total homer.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:28 PM 08-15-2016
If I'm Andy, I run right at Denver's DL with Ware and put Kelce and Travis in the slot and cross routes on play action.

Attack their weak points.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:44 PM 08-15-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You guys are like two fat chicks...sitting together in the dark corner of a dance.

Co-conspiring against the pretty people....

Enjoy your circle-jerk....

Meanwhile in reality-land...the "historic" defense, that will have to play flawlessly to even sniff the post-season... just lost a key member of the DL. Going to be a long season....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Al Bundy 05:48 PM 08-15-2016

THIS JUST IN: #Broncos DE Vance Walker has torn ACL; likely out for season

(via @Broncos) pic.twitter.com/YoffOGqn1A

— NFL Total Access (@NFLTotalAccess) August 15, 2016

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:32 PM 08-15-2016
Originally Posted by Lil' Chiefy Shitloaf:
When Dokno-tards are faced with reality....they just choose to ignore the facts. They just put their fingers in theirs ears and continue their mindless ElFraud worship.

"Sanchez will be an improvement over Manning"...how many times was that parroted over the off-season?

"Our O-line has been vastly improved" after singing Stephenson.....

The fantasy goes on and on and on....

Kubiak is starting to get pissed...he's finally realizing Horseface has set him up to fail...Players are starting to get into fights...it's getting chippy over there.
Yeah, I remember when I used to run around saying dumb shit like this to Vailpass back in the day.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:05 PM 08-15-2016
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:

Walker
Smith
Trevathan
Bruton
Jackson

Possibly losing Talib for 8 games.

Ware is already having back issues.

I mean that's a lot for them to be concerned about, but Wade Phillips has built good defenses with average talent before.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:16 PM 08-15-2016
Walker
Smith
Trevathan
Bruton
Jackson

Possibly losing Talib for 8 games.

Ware is already having back issues.

I mean that's a lot for them to be concerned about, but Wade Phillips has built good defenses with average talent before.
With Mark Sanchez behind center and that OL, the margin of error on defense is going to be tought to overcome with all the losses.
[Reply]
Page 439 of 4909
« First < 339389429435436437438439 4404414424434494895399391439 > Last »
Up