ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4303 of 4915
« First < 3303380342034253429342994300430143024303 43044305430643074313435344034803 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:49 PM 07-31-2023
If I was stuck playing for the broncos I wouldn't have much of a heart either
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:51 PM 07-31-2023
Welp, there it is.

“We were poised to win the SB before Patrick went down. No one could’ve seen it coming…”
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:53 PM 07-31-2023
The scotch is coming out of the cabinet early tonight
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:55 PM 07-31-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Welp, there it is.

“We were poised to win the SB before Patrick went down. No one could’ve seen it coming…”
Jeez..I read this and not the prior posts, and had a minor freakout.........."
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:04 PM 07-31-2023
Originally Posted by BEAVER:
My favorite time of the season is when the donk lose all hope. They don't admit it - or rarely do - but everyone knows when it happens. I figure that realization will dawn on or about game 7 this season.
It is fun trying to predict when that inevitably happens.

I prefer to frame it in Tater TD passes rather than in games. I feel all hope will be lost in Donko land this season before Tater throws his 10th TD pass. 7 games might come sooner than 10 TDs.
[Reply]
crispystl 02:14 PM 07-31-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Darren Waller barely played last year and Jacobs isn't going anywhere. It's basically Carr for Jimmy G. That's it. They also added pass rush (getting Jones back as well), Marcus Peters, etc.

I'm not even saying the Raiders will beat the Broncos, and it's entirely possible that they get swept, but you're over here acting like it's an automatic W, and that's just silly.
I agree. If Walruss plays like he did last year, a healthy Jimmy G is good enough to beat him. Will it happen? I dunno, but I wouldn't want to have to bet on either team.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:18 PM 07-31-2023
Breaking: Broncos still ass
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:18 PM 07-31-2023
I think Drew goes light on the Broncos, honestly.

https://defector.com/why-your-team-s...denver-broncos
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:03 PM 07-31-2023
Originally Posted by Skyy God:

Oof! That article was brutal! Talk about throwing a wet blanket over donk fans' preseason dreams. It was a great read, and I especially loved the fan comments section! :-)

Quesadildos don't click that link or you won't even make it to the first game, and that wouldn't be any fun for any of us!

:-)

Sam:
Our Walmart-ification was complete when we traded our entire draft for a washed coach to pair with our Walmart quarterback. They're both the same size.

Andrew:
Fuck Rahim Moore. I will never get over that.

Benjamin:
We could have drafted Josh Allen, but instead took Bradley Chubb, who we traded for a first round pick which we used to acquire... a coach.

We could have drafted Justin Jefferson but instead took Jerry Jeudy. Hey, at least we didn't pick the guy who committed vehicular manslaughter.

We still lost both games to the fucking Raiders last year.

Ascher:
I am sitting here 24 hours after we were absolutely skullfucked by a 3-8 Panthers team that was actively trying to tank. Our defense is currently first in points and yards allowed per drive while our offense is dead last in those same statistics. If we could score 18 points in regulation, we would currently be 9-2.

MEGA FUCK Russell Wilson, and if that motherfucker says “Let’s Ride” one more time, I will beat him with Future’s latest LP.

Davis:
The new coach is both washed up and one of the biggest assholes in a league full of them. The new owners are putting out feelers about building a new stadium in the middle of fucking nowhere, probably by the airport. Lewis Hamilton hasn’t won a race since becoming a minority owner. I am constantly trying to justify Wilson’s performance. I became an expert in athlete charity overhead so that I could confidently tell people that his terrible foundation really isn’t much worse than every other player’s, like that makes it okay. When another Broncos fan from Montana (where I live) or Wyoming tells me they hate Wilson, I have to sort out whether they think that because they have functional senses and watch the games or because they think that black players should stick to running back.

I am so far gone that I went to a bar to watch the games last season after they got pulled off the air for some of the worst offensive play calling known to man. I’m going to watch every game this year and I will still wonder why I get depressed and anxious in the fall and winter. I’ll try to blame it on seasonal affective disorder but we all know that’s not true.

Jon:
The new owners are just DYING to build a gazillion dollar suburban stadium surrounded by "mixed use development" and a parking monopoly that can't be reached by bus or train. The '22 Broncos had the greatest difference in competence between the head coach and defensive coordinator in the history of mankind. That DC left, and the fanbase hasn't really processed the fact that the downgrade to Vance Joseph is probably worth two or three losses. The team will be staring up at Mahomes in the standings for 12 more years, which is probably more time than the Colorado River has left. And the stadium plays Toby Keith jingo jingles while the color guard marches onto the field before each home game.

I will watch and yell until I die.
[Reply]
PHOG 03:09 PM 07-31-2023
Originally Posted by Skyy God:

Oh man. This is a great read! Thanks!

Originally Posted by :
The schedule maker, because I have to watch this slag heap play in primetime FOUR times this coming season. Why don’t you saw off my leg and dip the stump in battery acid, Roger? I’d rather watch that.
Hilarious. :-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:15 PM 07-31-2023
teeheehee

Frank Clark on Denver Broncos-Kansas City Chiefs: ‘I Wouldn’t Call it a Rivalry’ | Sports Illustrated

Originally Posted by :
Heading into the new season, the Denver Broncos are riding a very similar Gerulaitis-esque 15-game losing streak against the divisional rival Kansas City Chiefs. You might think that injecting some humor into the mix might be of some benefit, but free-agent arrival Frank Clark sounded deadly serious about how the once stellar matchup has lost its shine as a legitimate rivalry.

“I wouldn’t call it a rivalry,” Clark told BroncosTV. “In a rivalry, it’s competitive... I’m on the Broncos now, and I’ve been on the other side, and we didn’t call it a rivalry then. I’m on the Broncos now. Until we become competitive enough, we have to beat [that] team. We have to win our division. We have to do a few things. It’s not just about the Chiefs. It’s things we have to do here. We have to get our own ball together here in order for us to go out and compete for us to become one of those [factors].”

[Reply]
TEX 03:26 PM 07-31-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
teeheehee

Frank Clark on Denver Broncos-Kansas City Chiefs: ‘I Wouldn’t Call it a Rivalry’ | Sports Illustrated
:-) Exactly!

The Donx should probably focus on beating the Raiders first. They've lost 6 in a row to them. How is that even possible? :-)
[Reply]
Chieftain 03:49 PM 07-31-2023
I have to respect Denver media. They are pretty honest when it comes to their football team. If they suck, they will let you know about it. Mike Klit does sugarcoat his reporting at times, but he has to, since he covers the team for a local news station. Otherwise, their journalists are spot on when it comes to pointing out the suckage of the donko football team. It's great theater.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:08 PM 07-31-2023
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
I have to respect Denver media. They are pretty honest when it comes to their football team. If they suck, they will let you know about it. Mike Klit does sugarcoat his reporting at times, but he has to, since he covers the team for a local news station. Otherwise, their journalists are spot on when it comes to pointing out the suckage of the donko football team. It's great theater.
Wait...the guy's name is "Mike Klit"? Seriously?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:12 PM 07-31-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Wait...the guy's name is "Mike Klit"? Seriously?
That's his pen name. His real name is Mike Klitoris.
[Reply]
Page 4303 of 4915
« First < 3303380342034253429342994300430143024303 43044305430643074313435344034803 > Last »
Up