ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4301 of 4920
« First < 3301380142014251429142974298429943004301 43024303430443054311435144014801 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:51 PM 07-29-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
“Russ has never felt better”

“The offense looks amazing”

“Russ is cooking”
Knowmo? I thought we lost you lil buddy!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:57 AM 07-30-2023
Hey Knowshit, Aaron is gonna fist your team with no lube. Prepare thy anus!

Aaron Rodgers wasn't about to let the Sean Payton controversy just die off without getting a word or two in on the matter.
Days after Payton took a shot at former Broncos head coach Nathaniel Hackett, who is now the Jets' offensive coordinator, Rodgers came to Hackett's defense by lashing out at Payton's comments.
"Yeah, I love Nathaniel Hackett, and those comments were very surprising, for a coach to do that to another coach," Rodgers told Peter Schrager on Back Together Weekend on NFL+.
Rodgers added: "I thought it was way out of line, inappropriate, and I think he needs to keep my coach's name out of his mouth

:-)
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:35 PM 07-30-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
What's the over/under on Sean Payton fingering some chick's asshole at a bar this season?
On video? 35%.

In reality? 100%
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:03 PM 07-30-2023
Denver is easily a bottom 5 team in football talent wise. Probably the worst roster Payton has ever had....ouch
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:58 PM 07-30-2023
So is Denver going to suck out loud this year or just kind of suck?
[Reply]
Pablo 03:24 PM 07-30-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
So is Denver going to suck out loud this year or just kind of suck?
Sean is throwing Embarussment under the bus by Week 5. I'm calling it.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:28 PM 07-30-2023
Embarussment could throw Sean under the bus first

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:45 PM 07-30-2023
Again...how is it Hacketts fault the guy refused to throw to WIDE open guys and couldn't get plays communicated in time. Maybe if he tried a little harder last off season and didn't alienate teammates the communication would have been better
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:29 PM 07-30-2023
Well, last season the scapegoat was Hackett. They can't afford to move on from Tater yet. So when they inevitably flop this year, who will be the scapegoat? It won't be Paidaton or Tater. Will they blame injuries again since they have a roster full of brokedicks? They added a couple of JAG's to the offensive line that Knowshit thinks are all pro's, so they probably can't blame them. I would say that they finally admit that their receiving corps is shit, or they realize that their defense is league average at best now. That should satisfy the homers for another year. They can then go out and overpay some average wide receivers and over the hill pass rushers. Maybe even draft 7 or more head scratchers. Knowshit will tout them all as future hall of famers and predict a sweep of the Chiefs, AFC West title, and Superbowl champs. Meanwhile, we'll laugh at him all season as his hopes fade once again.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:47 PM 07-30-2023
It just blows my mind that for a coach who has done so little with so much, Payton talks a lot about other coaches. He had a Top 5 QB in this era and probably a Top 10 all time QB and had one SB appearance. Bountygate took place under his watch and there is no scenario where he comes out looking good in it. He better expect to be “pissed off” this year because barring injuries, Denver isn’t making the playoffs. He’s not in the NFC anymore and he has a huge drop off in QBs from his Saints days and the AFC is loaded with elite teams and QBs. Even worse, he is in the AFCW which means he will get to face a team twice a year that has the better QB, roster, HC, and GM. At least he will get paid well for it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:05 PM 07-30-2023
Kevin James ain't winning shit with this roster
[Reply]
Dawson 08:15 PM 07-30-2023
Payton with the Broncos is giving me Jon Gruden vibes. He's overrated and a quitter. Broncos are still a clueless franchise. Love it.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:46 PM 07-30-2023
It's so funny listening to guys on radio shows talking up the Donks. They really want to see them be good I guess because they just keep going on about how improved they will be with Paidaton coaching. They act like the roster is full of talent and that their wide receivers are actually good and that last season was just an anomaly for Tater. I just shake my head and laugh. On defense, they have 2 exceptional players. Simmons and Surtain. Then a bunch of brokedicks and JAG's. On offense, they have a washed up Tater, a bunch of brokedicks and JAG's at wide receiver, and that's about it. They are fielding a bottom ten roster at best and I'm being generous. How on Earth do these guys actually believe that Paidaton is going to win with such a talentless roster? I just don't get it.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:38 AM 07-31-2023
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
It's so funny listening to guys on radio shows talking up the Donks. They really want to see them be good I guess because they just keep going on about how improved they will be with Paidaton coaching. They act like the roster is full of talent and that their wide receivers are actually good and that last season was just an anomaly for Tater. I just shake my head and laugh. On defense, they have 2 exceptional players. Simmons and Surtain. Then a bunch of brokedicks and JAG's. On offense, they have a washed up Tater, a bunch of brokedicks and JAG's at wide receiver, and that's about it. They are fielding a bottom ten roster at best and I'm being generous. How on Earth do these guys actually believe that Paidaton is going to win with such a talentless roster? I just don't get it.
Jeudy might be on the verge of breaking out and Surtain is solid. Not too concerned about anybody else on the roster. I think Simmons is trending down.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:33 AM 07-31-2023

Per source, Broncos are signing OG Yasir Durant. He's huge, 6-7, 330. A fourth-year player who has played in 19 games for the Chiefs, Patriots and Saints.
Broncos will have to make a cooresponding roster move. #9sports

— Mike Klis (@mikeklis) July 31, 2023

Yea let’s get bigger taller OL so it’s even harder for Tater to see over them. Also that tweet, while true is clickbait. Dude started one game for us, played in one game at 53% snaps for the Pats and played 2 snaps total for the Saints.

Oh…. ANNNNNNNDDDDD…. Tim Brokedick is hurt again.

[Reply]
Page 4301 of 4920
« First < 3301380142014251429142974298429943004301 43024303430443054311435144014801 > Last »
Up