« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice under investigation for assault
Titty Meat 03:15 PM 05-07-2024
Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:26 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
I'd take lack of hustle over Skyy's issues of "not being able to play the game of football"
In hindsight, I'd take an open roster spot over Skyy...
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:45 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
I think this is by design, both for Dorsey and now Veach (and especially the common denominator: Andy Reid). When you can acquire a guy at a reduced premium, a roll of the dice is usually worth it. We’re not likely talking about murderers or serial rapists, after all. Especially now that we draft literally at the very last spot year in and year out. Pull the trigger (metaphorically, of course 😂 ), try to talk some sense into them, and cross your championship ring-laden fingers.

Some guys just end up shitting their own beds and flaming out. Nevertheless, I don’t hesitate to say keep fucking doing it. Seriously. We’re only finding out about the fuckups, and clearly our on the field results are pristine. For every Rashee, there are untold numbers of guys that defy the reputation and keep their noses clean. As fans, it would be naive to think we are privy to trade secrets like character concerns on each and every prospect. Some, sure. But there are a lot more that never see the light of day.

I get what you're saying. And hell, those of us old enough to remember, there was probably more bar fighting and such going on back in the '70s and '80s than was completely ignored at the time.

But 'luring' a person to your location so you can beat the snot out of him can't be excused as just "boys will be boys," or "heat of the moment," or other inane immature behavior. It's borderline mental illness, imo. I'm not a psychiatrist so I don't know if it's appropriately labeled as sociopathic or what, but it's premeditated and it's dangerous.

IF, and it's still up in the air as far as I know, but "IF" Rice really did that, it should be pretty concerning for Andy and Veach, because that can lead to some pretty dark shit.

But as I said earlier, I'm still hoping that there's more to the story, or that the story is false. I'd just rather not believe that one of our players could behave like that kind of coward.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 07:01 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I get what you're saying. And hell, those of us old enough to remember, there was probably more bar fighting and such going on back in the '70s and '80s than was completely ignored at the time.

But 'luring' a person to your location so you can beat the snot out of him can't be excused as just "boys will be boys," or "heat of the moment," or other inane immature behavior. It's borderline mental illness, imo. I'm not a psychiatrist so I don't know if it's appropriately labeled as sociopathic or what, but it's premeditated and it's dangerous.

IF, and it's still up in the air as far as I know, but "IF" Rice really did that, it should be pretty concerning for Andy and Veach, because that can lead to some pretty dark shit.

But as I said earlier, I'm still hoping that there's more to the story, or that the story is false. I'd just rather not believe that one of our players could behave like that kind of coward.
I sure as hell ain't defending Rice. "Double R" might as well stand for RECIDIVIST REERUN, as far as I'm concerned. I just don't fault the Chiefs for rolling the dice. Sure, they have a track record of taking a chance on questionable dudes. Pouncing on the chance to get a discounted gem is a sound business model. Usually they work out. Sometimes they don't. Shit happens.

Meanwhile, our trophy case...

[Reply]
Megatron96 07:08 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
I sure as hell ain't defending Rice. "Double R" might as well stand for RECIDIVIST REERUN, as far as I'm concerned. I just don't fault the Chiefs for rolling the dice. Sure, they have a track record of taking a chance on questionable dudes. Pouncing on the chance to get a discounted gem is a sound business model. Usually they work out. Sometimes they don't. Shit happens.

Meanwhile, our trophy case...

Yeah, I've always been on Andy's side about rolling the dice; it just makes sense, and hell, it's worked out pretty well for the Chiefs (for the most part). Just voicing some concern about this player and these incidents in particular.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 07:52 PM 05-09-2024
So what are the cap implications if Rice is in lock up?
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 08:42 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

Rae Carruth type stuff maybe. I am not saying he is taking out a hit on anyone, but if you engage in a possible criminal conspiracy to assault someone, that's probably the road you are on. Again, I am not saying he is a killer, but it's not a big leap to think his associates could go from luring someone for a beating to suggesting they lure someone to kill them.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:30 PM 05-09-2024
In retrospect I'm really glad Rice didn't catch the Super Bowl-winning TD and get to go on Kimmel and all that. It would have created even more of a monster. Dude needs to learn some humility fast.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:43 PM 05-09-2024
So I’m presuming this thread devolved in to a fuckfest like the last one.

Are that last 300 posts worth reading?
[Reply]
New World Order 09:44 PM 05-09-2024
New slogan for the offseason:

FREE RASHEE! FREE RASHEE! FREE RASHEE!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:57 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
So I’m presuming this thread devolved in to a fuckfest like the last one.

Are that last 300 posts worth reading?
Now some in the thread are comparing Rae Carruth to Rashee Rice
[Reply]
New World Order 11:49 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Now some in the thread are comparing Rae Carruth to Rashee Rice
That's kinda dumb. Rae Carruth didn't even win a SB
[Reply]
BossChief 11:55 PM 05-09-2024
I’m just assuming that this photographer took pictures of RR that could “complicate things” and left…Rice offered him some money for the pictures to go away and when the guy showed up, the $ never changed hands and RR and his boys tried taking the camera and the guy fell down or something in the scuffle.

I just made it up after a late night blunt, but I bet that’s close to what happened.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:48 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
In retrospect I'm really glad Rice didn't catch the Super Bowl-winning TD and get to go on Kimmel and all that. It would have created even more of a monster. Dude needs to learn some humility fast.
Maybe his jealousy toward Hardman sent him on this spiral.

Catching the game winning TD would’ve saved him.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:24 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
That's kinda dumb. Rae Carruth didn't even win a SB
I didn't compare him to Carruth. I said if him and his buddies are luring people away so they can beat the shit out of them, it's not a hard leap to even further bad decisions, like killing someone.

Mob mentality is dangerous. A group of young men, who feel invincible, lure a guy for a beating, but they are really excited and go to far, and kill him.

I am sure no one with the Panthers, front office or fans, thought their star receiver was capable of taking out a hit on his pregnant wife.

Obviously, no one in the front office, or the Fandom, have a clue what's going on in Rashee's head. The description before the draft was good player, bad guy.

So, you can act like it's far fetched, but it's definitely not impossible. Do I think it will happen? No, and the sooner the organization gets him away from his friends, the better, because their investment is at risk.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:27 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I didn't compare him to Carruth. I said if him and his buddies are luring people away so they can beat the shit out of them, it's not a hard leap to even further bad decisions, like killing someone.

Mob mentality is dangerous. A group of young men, who feel invincible, lure a guy for a beating, but they are really excited and go to far, and kill him.

I am sure no one with the Panthers, front office or fans, thought their star receiver was capable of taking out a hit on his pregnant wife.

Obviously, no one in the front office, or the Fandom, have a clue what's going on in Rashee's head. The description before the draft was good player, bad guy.

So, you can act like it's far fetched, but it's definitely not impossible. Do I think it will happen? No, and the sooner the organization gets him away from his friends, the better, because their investment is at risk.
It was a joke homey
[Reply]
kevrunner 05-10-2024, 01:38 AM
This message has been deleted by kevrunner. Reason: Link stopped working
Page 43 of 63
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Up