ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 146
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 03:14 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Davisj77:
Whatever helps you sleep at nites ! You keep repeating that to yourself
Personally I would take the better talent over “battle tested “
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:15 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Justtalkinfootball:
LOL why not? As long as fans are respectful … I love to get other opinions… Personally I’m not looking for a self affirmation society LOL
No, you're looking for Chiefs fans, on a Chiefs message board, to validate your opinion that the Eagles are superior team.

You can post all the stats and commentary you want to make yourself look smart but the reason you're even here in the first place flies in the face of it.
[Reply]
O.city 03:15 PM 01-31-2023
LOL why not? As long as fans are respectful … I love to get other opinions… Personally I’m not looking for a self affirmation society LOL
Well I wish you were looking for a gallon of antifreeze to drink but we all have our own issues.
[Reply]
Davisj77 03:16 PM 01-31-2023
Personally I would take the better talent over “battle tested “

So did the 2007 patriots
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 03:16 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Toad:
You’re kinda short bus special, huh?
His post was idiotic, just ignore it. The Chiefs have an outstanding offencive line… Yes the Eagles will get some pressure, but if you’re an Eagles fan counting on that being the difference, then you are setting yourself up for disappointment
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:17 PM 01-31-2023
Sagarin says we are -0.5

SRS says we are +0.5

Vegas says +1.5, I expect that to tighten. (It opened at -3 by the way before swinging to Philly, and we just saw that vs Cinci)

TLDR: the teams are essentially dead even so it’s pointless arguing about “schedule”
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:17 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Toad:
You’re kinda short bus special, huh?
have you ever been to Philly it's the whole city
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 03:18 PM 01-31-2023
So did the 2007 patriots
Dude there are no absolutes. Examples of everything are everywhere… But generally speaking I’d rather have the more talented D than the more battle tested D
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 03:19 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
have you ever been to Philly it's the whole city
LOL, I’m not from Philly, but I can guarantee you that your statement is absolutely BS. Why don’t we end the childish back-and-forth insults
[Reply]
Davisj77 03:20 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Sagarin says we are -0.5

SRS says we are +0.5

Vegas says +1.5, I expect that to tighten. (It opened at -3 by the way before swinging to Philly, and we just saw that vs Cinci)

TLDR: the teams are essentially dead even so it’s pointless arguing about “schedule”

It’s phi -2.5
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:21 PM 01-31-2023
Lol. Right. I noticed quite a few Chiefs fans here who are delusional. Not all to be sure, but there is a massive amount of disrespect for both the Eagles and Jalen hurts…

Boiling it all down for you. I see constantly here that the Eagles played a cupcake schedule, They didn’t play anyone… and, Jalen Hurts sucks, The Eagles will have to try to hide him Because he can’t pass the ball.

When I see stuff like that, and post irrefutable facts like comparative opponent winning percentage, passer rating from the pocket, common opponents, playoff opponents,… Then some of you Einstein‘s label me as dumb. Even though the numbers are really above reproach. Yes you may have played a couple better quarterbacks, but the teams those quarterbacks played for(your total opponent winning percentage) was second easiest in the league

Show the Eagles some respect. I have a ton of respect for the Chiefs… You won’t see me saying they have a cupcake schedule, even though it was much easier ( opponent winning percentage ) than the Eagles. You play who’s on your schedule. And in this league it’s a Sunday to Sunday thing… Anyone can beat anyone… Colts versus chiefs exhibit a

peace.
I have a ton of respect for the Eagles. Matter of fact, Eagles/Chiefs was my SB prediction to start the season.

I said at the start of the year that they have the best roster in the NFC, maybe even all of football.

But yes, it's simply a matter of fact that your defense just has not been tested by an elite offense.

And no, the Eagles simply haven't been in nearly as many big games as the Chiefs have. Not this season, and not last.

I'm sorry that you don't like that answer, but that is a truth. Believe it or not, there are in fact things that DO work in the Chiefs favor.

Now, it doesn't mean the Eagles aren't a great team. They obviously are. But the Eagles haven't seen anything like the Chiefs all year.

Your defense doesn't scare me. Not that it isn't good, it is. But it's hard to be scared of a defense when you have a QB who's made a career out of slaying #1 ranked defenses. I don't think i need to argue on behalf of Mahomes here.

Offensively, ya'll are loaded. More loaded than we are, that's for sure. It'll be a tough task to ask of our defense. A defense that has NEVER gotten the respect it deserves. It'll start with the run game. Your offense really runs through Hurts' ability to run. If the Chiefs can neutralize that, which is a lot easier to do on an injured Hurts, it changes the fundamental way your offense operates. And our much maligned defense, is actually pretty damn good at keying on what you do best, and making you beat us another way.

We'll see. Again, two teams who's players have a lot of love and respect for one another. It should be fun.
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 03:21 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Well I wish you were looking for a gallon of antifreeze to drink but we all have our own issues.
Classy post lol.
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 03:22 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I have a ton of respect for the Eagles. Matter of fact, Eagles/Chiefs was my SB prediction to start the season.

I said at the start of the year that they have the best roster in the NFC, maybe even all of football.

But yes, it's simply a matter of fact that your defense just has not been tested by an elite offense.

And no, the Eagles simply haven't been in nearly as many big games as the Chiefs have. Not this season, and not last.

I'm sorry that you don't like that answer, but that is a truth. Believe it or not, there are in fact things that DO work in the Chiefs favor.

Now, it doesn't mean the Eagles aren't a great team. They obviously are. But the Eagles haven't seen anything like the Chiefs all year.

Your defense doesn't scare me. Not that it isn't good, it is. But it's hard to be scared of a defense when you have a QB who's made a career out of slaying #1 ranked defenses. I don't think i need to argue on behalf of Mahomes here.

Offensively, ya'll are loaded. More loaded than we are, that's for sure. It'll be a tough task to ask of our defense. A defense that has NEVER gotten the respect it deserves. It'll start with the run game. Your offense really runs through Hurts' ability to run. If the Chiefs can neutralize that, which is a lot easier to do on an injured Hurts, it changes the fundamental way your offense operates. And our much maligned defense, is actually pretty damn good at keying on what you do best, and making you beat us another way.

We'll see. Again, two teams who's players have a lot of love and respect for one another. It should be fun.
I never said everything was in the Eagles favor. I have no idea who will win, both teams are elite. It should be a great game.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:22 PM 01-31-2023
LOL, I’m not from Philly, but I can guarantee you that your statement is absolutely BS. Why don’t we end the childish back-and-forth insults
Or you could just get the f out of here?

My grandma was from philly and I'll say whatever I want, like fuck the Eagles and fuck philly
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 03:23 PM 01-31-2023
It’s phi -2.5
Is it? I see it keep moving… I could swear earlier today it was -2
[Reply]
Page 43 of 146
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Up