ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 97
« First < 333940414243 444546475393 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>JuJu to Kansas City
Dante84 02:20 PM 03-18-2022

#ChiefsKingdom Let’s Go!

— JuJu Smith-Schuster (@TeamJuJu) March 18, 2022

JuJu Smith-Schuster is getting a one-year, $10.75M deal with the Chiefs, per source.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
jallmon 03:31 AM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Old dudes hating
I don't hate it, and I'm pretty ****ing old! Old enough to be in the Navy when we won Superbowl 4.

Watching the highlight video of JuJu, I noticed that Big Rape threw him some seriously shitty passes. Patrick will not hang JuJu out to dry like BR did.

Great job, Bluto Varge. Now, ZD is still available, hope to hear you bagged him, soon!
[Reply]
TEX 04:47 AM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Honetsly I just really believe that culture is important

I like what HB was building with the young guys. . I mean Gay and Ward need guidance if theyre going to be great. .
I just dont see who is going to stepup and be the leader of defense. .
Justin Reid (hes not that good. . I know we all watched his best plays from 4 years piled nto a 2 minute clip and got hard but he averages 1.5 int a year. and has dissapeared for 2 years)

Now bringing in a guy who put his personal agenda before team that year scares me a bit. . but usuallly people come to KC and fit in to the culture

but im not stupid..i see the huge upside of Juju and that deal is incentive heavy..so thats good to see
A few things;
1. Ward is gone
2. Justin Reid is good
3. I get your JuJu take
[Reply]
petegz28 05:27 AM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Are ****ing people ever god damn happy with anything?

**** it....let's just sit out and not compete next year.

[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 05:41 AM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Honetsly I just really believe that culture is important

I like what HB was building with the young guys. . I mean Gay and Ward need guidance if theyre going to be great. .
I just dont see who is going to stepup and be the leader of defense. .
Justin Reid (hes not that good. . I know we all watched his best plays from 4 years piled nto a 2 minute clip and got hard but he averages 1.5 int a year. and has dissapeared for 2 years)

Now bringing in a guy who put his personal agenda before team that year scares me a bit. . but usuallly people come to KC and fit in to the culture

but im not stupid..i see the huge upside of Juju and that deal is incentive heavy..so thats good to see
Not a fan of the "culture" and *guidance* of HB turning around and throwing his hands up in the air everytime the secondary got burned for a TD.
[Reply]
TEX 06:41 AM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
Not a fan of the "culture" and *guidance* of HB turning around and throwing his hands up in the air everytime the secondary got burned for a TD.
And then taking it to social media...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:54 AM 03-19-2022
Maybe the shit show offense last year in Pittsburgh gave him perspective about playing in a real offense. 1 year prove it contract helps. And tomlin has a lousy track record of keeping a good locker room. I don’t want the antics but I think he’ll be fine.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:06 AM 03-19-2022
Mahomes is going to love having another veteran WR that gets open and he trusts.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:30 AM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m still waiting to see where the cap space came from. No word about Mahomes bonus one way or the other.
It just hasn't been announced. They don't even need Mahomes permission to covert the salary to a signing bonus. I think they are saving that move for Tyreek's contract.
[Reply]
Chargem 08:05 AM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
It just hasn't been announced. They don't even need Mahomes permission to covert the salary to a signing bonus. I think they are saving that move for Tyreek's contract.
why would they save that move for Tyreeks contract? Any contract would lower his cap hit in 2022?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:11 AM 03-19-2022
The real interesting thing about mahomes contract is that it’s basically adjusted for inflation. Anytime the chiefs think he’s underpaid they can basically convert his salary into bonus. It’s really no different than offering a 6-year % annual pay raise. Hell, if they took the inflation this year he’s STILL a bargain.

Still, I’d rather we not use this card every year. The more we can pay off his base salary without turning to bonus the better. If we do this every year it adds up very fast
[Reply]
ILChief 08:12 AM 03-19-2022
Love this signing. I wish it was for more than one year. I’m not counting on Gordon being a factor but if a full offseason and camp gets him able to be a contributor then look out. I am not counting on him though and would draft a WR fairly early.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:16 AM 03-19-2022
I know people hate to hear it, but if we can get Sammy Watkins for cheap and shelve him for much of the year we’d have a tremendous WRs corp. Pick him up and draft a young gun, knowing that Reid’s offense will take some time to get down.
[Reply]
Chargem 08:16 AM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The real interesting thing about mahomes contract is that it’s basically adjusted for inflation. Anytime the chiefs think he’s underpaid they can basically convert his salary into bonus. It’s really no different than offering a 6-year % annual pay raise. Hell, if they took the inflation this year he’s STILL a bargain.

Still, I’d rather we not use this card every year. The more we can pay off his base salary without turning to bonus the better. If we do this every year it adds up very fast
Without Juju on the books yet, the Chiefs are over the cap. Gotta do something
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:17 AM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by ILChief:
Love this signing. I wish it was for more than one year. I’m not counting on Gordon being a factor but if a full offseason and camp gets him able to be a contributor then look out. I am not counting on him though and would draft a WR fairly early.
Yeah, if we can land an impact WR in the first 105 picks then this is a much improved WR room.

That would give us 4 impact players at the position. Hardman was much better at the end of the season, even if he isn’t exactly what we want in a WR.

Grab a RB in the mid rounds and maybe a RT somewhat early.

The offense will be damn good. Maybe the best total cast Mahomes has had so far.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:50 AM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I know people hate to hear it, but if we can get Sammy Watkins for cheap and shelve him for much of the year we’d have a tremendous WRs corp. Pick him up and draft a young gun, knowing that Reid’s offense will take some time to get down.
Or OBJ.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 97
« First < 333940414243 444546475393 > Last »
Up