4th Round Pick

— Allan Bell (@AllanBell247) March 8, 2022

[Reply]
CanadaKC 08:54 PM 03-09-2022
Doug Flutie
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 08:56 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
I don't think you can compare a midget QB who relies on his legs to make throws to guys like Brady and Manning who were pocket passers. The only midget I remember being good late career was Tarkenton, and he fell off hard after 36. Am I forgetting any?

Donks gotta make this work in the next couple years, and with the rest of the roster and coaching staff the deck is stacked against them. With a more patient fanbase maybe they wait. But their fans and former GM will sell their souls for a one and done at this point, which I think is the upside here.
One and done? Maybe. It could be a little bit of two and fuck you.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:04 PM 03-09-2022
:-) All of a sudden the Denver fans here are feeling a bit salty. Guess they do have literal years of pent up butthurt to vent.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:34 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Hardman and Pringle couldn't even get on the field in Denver. They'd be behind KJ Hamler on the depth chart.

Denver's weapons are vastly underrated because of who our QB's have been.
:-) You are such a blind homer you would probably put Rice and Moss at #4 and #5 on your depth chart.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:37 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) All of a sudden the Denver fans here are feeling a bit salty. Guess they do have literal years of pent up butthurt to vent.
They are great fans who know football…….except during the post Manning years. Gonna laugh when Wilson makes them better, but still not good enough to beat the cream of the crop in the AFC. He will ensure they can no longer load up on Top 10 picks. The perfect purgatory for them.
[Reply]
manchambo 09:42 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
So now you are blaming bad QB play as an excuse for why Denver's supposed "loaded talent" on offense hasn't actually looked like "loaded talent"?

Chris Godwin made the All Pro team in 2019 with Jameis Winston throwing 100 INT's.

The 49ers had a Pro Bowl/All Pro WR and Pro Bowl TE this past year with Jimmy G as their QB.

Elite skill position talent will stand out regardless of who is at QB.
There is no position more dependent on QB than a receiver. For example, I believe you’re referring to the season when Winston led the league in pass yards, at 5,109. Denver threw for all of 3500 yards last season. With 1600 less passing yards available, how were Denver’s receivers going to put up pro bowl numbers?

I guess maybe you think the issue was the receivers, rather than the QB. If so, you’re the only one in the world who thinks that.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:46 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by CanadaKC:
Doug Flutie
Good sarcasm. Doing the best work of his career on those neugenix total t commercials. "She'll lile it too!". Mullet still intact.

I bet Mrs Manning still has some of the drugs stashed down in the crawl space. League should measure Russ's cranium now for a baseline.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:50 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by manchambo:
There is no position more dependent on QB than a receiver. For example, I believe you’re referring to the season when Winston led the league in pass yards, at 5,109. Denver threw for all of 3500 yards last season. With 1600 less passing yards available, how were Denver’s receivers going to put up pro bowl numbers?

I guess maybe you think the issue was the receivers, rather than the QB. If so, you’re the only one in the world who thinks that.
You know who desperately needs a QB?

Washington.

You know who is already an established really good Pro Bowl caliber player despite not having a QB?

Terry McLaurin.

Us Chiefs fans have watched Tyreek and Kelce ball out with Matt Moore and Chad Henne at QB.

Curtis Samuel and DJ Moore combined for 2,000 yards with Teddy Bridgewater at QB. DJ Moore has been producing 1,000 yard seasons with shit at QB every year in Carolina.

Amon-Ra St. Brown just came in as a rookie on the fucking Lions and almost put up 1,000 yards and 5 TDs.

You’re making excuses. That’s all this is.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:55 PM 03-09-2022
What was Wilson’s main beef that made him throw a trade fit?

If Wilson is such a difference maker, destined to lead a team deep into the playoffs on his own shoulders, why would Seattle dump him?
[Reply]
T-post Tom 09:57 PM 03-09-2022
Wilson struggled behind a bad offensive line in Seattle. The donks o-line is miserable. “Let Russ cook” is going to have a very different meaning in donkeyland if they don’t fix the o-line.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:06 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Hardman and Pringle couldn't even get on the field in Denver. They'd be behind KJ Hamler on the depth chart.
Lol.

Kind of hard to be behind a guy on the depth chart that can’t even stay on the field. Hamler is an injury prone bust. A waste of a second round pick.

As for the rest, remains to be seen. So far the only one that’s even done anything noteworthy is Sutton and that was just one season. He was terrible last year. Jeudy so far has played more like Judge Judy than the guy who was drafted out of Bama.

And Tim Patrick IS Byron Pringle . . . . . literally. Look at the numbers from last year and compare. Tim just got a few more targets than Byron.

And as far as brokedick Hamler, his best case scenario is to HOPE to stay healthy and to HOPE to be Mecole Hardman and put up the numbers he has.

You guys keep talking about all this offensive talent you have, but not one of them (outside of Sutton for one year) has done ANYTHING noteworthy in the NFL.

So until they show something, it’s all bluster . . . . .
[Reply]
crayzkirk 10:08 PM 03-09-2022
I believe that Wilson makes the Broncos better, how much better is going to be seen. I know that I didn't expect the Chiefs to go from barely making the playoffs to 4 AFC championships in a row and two Super Bowls. Will the same happen for the Broncos? Possibly... Maybe the other teams in the division will now have to concentrate on another opponent and the Chiefs won't be their AFC Championship and Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:11 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
What was Wilson’s main beef that made him throw a trade fit?

If Wilson is such a difference maker, destined to lead a team deep into the playoffs on his own shoulders, why would Seattle dump him?
Because they didnt have a real choice
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:14 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
How about the MULTIPLE years he caught more than 1000 yards with ****ing Tyler Thigpen, Damon Huard, and Matt Cassel as his QB, which Judge Judy has yet to even SNIFF?

Wait, don't tell me, let me guess.... "INJUHWIES!!!!!!"
Until Judge Judy does something he's a bust. But here's the thing he's got a qb now that can match his speed with a deep ball.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:17 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by manchambo:

For about 20 years, the Chiefs' single season receiving yards record belonged to Derrick Alexander, who had nearly 1400 receiving yards in the year 2000.

His QB? Elvis Grbac. And while Grbac had impressive yardage totals that year compared to the rest of the league, it wasn't anything special by today's standards (under 4200 yards).

And no, it wasn't just a fluke Alexander season. Tony Gonzalez balled out and had 1200 receiving yards as well.

If you're actually talented, and your QB isn't a TOTAL dunce ass Tyler Palko motherfucker, you can put up respectable stats that make casual observers of football take notice and go, "Yeah, you've got some NFL talent for sure."

Jeudy has fucking sucked. Hamler is nothing. He's never been anything. And he never will be. His hope should be one day going to the Buffalo Bills like Isaiah McKenzie and putting up a fluke ass monster game in Week 18. That's basically what Hamler is. And yes, Tim Patrick is a JAG ass Byron Pringle clone.

It's Courtland Sutton, a disappointing Judge Judy, a JAG, and fucking nobody. Russell Wilson can probably boost those stat totals a little bit, but we're not going to see a transformation in any of those assholes. Because they're not fucking talent. They're wishes and hopes and dreams.

That's not fucking talent. You and Knowmo need to get that through your thick, fan-entitled skulls.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 66
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Up