ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 71
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:56 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by ghak99:

I just hit a weird sensation that I overflated my tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BossChief 10:06 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Scripted.

Didn’t mean it.

Go fuck yourself.
To improve trade value.
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:10 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

I'll take HB's fiery overreactions over hobo spirit any day.
I’ll be in the hobospirit Camero with tumbleweed, and the rest of the crew on this one. Fluffy Vadger can get fucked. hobo might of shit on the fan base but kudo’s for doing it passively aggressive.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:14 PM 10-30-2021
This is who he is. Finish the season, and let him walk.

Nobody in their right mind paying big money on a safety past 30 anyway.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:20 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
I’ll be in the hobospirit Camero with tumbleweed, and the rest of the crew on this one. Fluffy Vadger can get fucked. hobo might of shit on the fan base but kudo’s for doing it passively aggressive.
Disagree. I’m gonna take HB over Hobo spirit on this one. At least we won something with him leading the way. His leadership was nails for 2 years.

But then something happened in that Super Bowl that he never seemed to recover from. Granted, there were some terrible calls by the refs, but he became more of a bitcher and complainer and less of a leader.

And that seems to have carried over into this season.

His time in KC is done and I think his little ‘rant’ all but eliminated any doubt management had about making a 50/50 decision on whether to resign him.

It was a hell of a 2 year run, HB. Thanks for the memories, but now it’s time to GTFO and don’t really care whether it happens before the trade deadline or at the end of the year.

Time to move on from the drama Queen . . . . . .
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:27 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Yep damage control, Mathieu espoused what he truly thought
no shit that “apology” wasn’t one. Not even close. I want stay long term but the fans are still toxic. Just shouldn’t have said that publicly because I want more money.

Originally Posted by O.city:
Shouldn’t have said what he said

But to be fair, some chiefs fans are acting very patriots like.
ohhh boo hoo. Doesn’t matter what a fan says. We don’t know them Personally. Those fans are pissed off about on the field performance. The worst defense in the NFL deserves to be critiqued. This is Totally different. He’s taking Twitter as real life. As representative of the toxic fan base.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 11:04 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
So has Hitchens apologized?
He should be apologizing for his play on the field, not for what he said.

I think that might have been toxic of me.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 11:06 PM 10-30-2021
Chiefs Kingdom is toxic. FO Badger.
Maybe you should nut up and play instead of blaming everyone else on the team and toxins for your F ups. It burns some of our asses to see 1/2 the D including you and Clark and Jones going thru the motions and not playing to your potential.

Hey TM- I forgive you for being the lowest IQ player on the team. Spaggs D is too complicated and your are too proud to admit you have no clue how to execute it. May I suggest you hire a media person to help you communicate the BS someone wrote for you? UMMM and ahhhh and but. You sound like the idiot you really are.
Your apology is not accepted. Go find a cliff and jump off of it and take Jones and Clark with you.
You are poison.

Signed
One of the hundreds of thousands Toxic fans.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:15 AM 10-31-2021
It was dumb to use the word toxic, but his intent isn’t off the mark. Many in the fanbase have acted like spoiled babies lately. Throwing tantrums due to not getting exactly what they want. That’s life. If it were easy to win in this league, winning wouldn’t be satisfying. A lot has to come together to win big and especially to keep winning at that level for many years.

This organization’s been a consistent winner under Reid, particularly with Mahomes. History tells us they’re much more likely to rally and get into the postseason than not. Either way, they deserve the benefit of the doubt. The season is less than half complete. The meltdowns should be saved for when they’re eliminated from the postseason.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:32 AM 10-31-2021
i was once a real good route driver and I lead my region in sales in a year and my bosses loved me and I won a trip to Mexico. The very next year my back was hurting and my sales were dropping and did I get the praises and love like I did the year before? No I didn't. I don't know any line of work that if you don't produce at a certain expectations you don't get criticized. Fans pay hard earned money to watch them play football quit getting your ass kicked and fans will love you again.

Also when our team loses and gets ass kicked then we as fans hear it from other fan based that we suck so you represent us. We are prideful for our team and will long love the Chiefs when players come and go but we bleed Red and Gold.
[Reply]
-King- 05:33 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Disagree. I’m gonna take HB over Hobo spirit on this one. At least we won something with him leading the way. His leadership was nails for 2 years.

But then something happened in that Super Bowl that he never seemed to recover from. Granted, there were some terrible calls by the refs, but he became more of a bitcher and complainer and less of a leader.

And that seems to have carried over into this season.

His time in KC is done and I think his little ‘rant’ all but eliminated any doubt management had about making a 50/50 decision on whether to resign him.

It was a hell of a 2 year run, HB. Thanks for the memories, but now it’s time to GTFO and don’t really care whether it happens before the trade deadline or at the end of the year.

Time to move on from the drama Queen . . . . . .
You guys act like we wouldn't have won a Superbowl in Berry's time here if Mahomes was the QB the whole time he was here.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:54 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
It was dumb to use the word toxic, but his intent isn’t off the mark. Many in the fanbase have acted like spoiled babies lately. Throwing tantrums due to not getting exactly what they want. That’s life. If it were easy to win in this league, winning wouldn’t be satisfying. A lot has to come together to win big and especially to keep winning at that level for many years.

This organization’s been a consistent winner under Reid, particularly with Mahomes. History tells us they’re much more likely to rally and get into the postseason than not. Either way, they deserve the benefit of the doubt. The season is less than half complete. The meltdowns should be saved for when they’re eliminated from the postseason.
I’m really getting tired of hearing how we are acting “spoiled”. Is there maybe a teeny tiny percentage of the fan base that acts that way? The Johnny come lately bandwagon fans? Possibly.

But, for most it’s simply frustration over wasting a generational talent QB’s time here. I do not consider it being “spoiled” to want nothing more than to maximize our time with Patrick Mahomes. We waited a looooooong time for our franchise QB and we want to take advantage of this opportunity because we know, all too well, what happens when one day, many, many years down the road, he moved on from football. Get it while the getting is good is not a “spoiled” mentality.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:17 AM 10-31-2021
He took up for Dirty Dan earlier, knowing his career is skidding towards the cliff. Same thing with Hitch, cliff inching closer. Maybe he feels it a bit himself, these few weeks latter. Even a coerced appoligy is a better road direction than what another has takxen.
[Reply]
Warrick 06:43 AM 10-31-2021

[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 07:53 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
He took up for Dirty Dan earlier, knowing his career is skidding towards the cliff. Same thing with Hitch, cliff inching closer. Maybe he feels it a bit himself, these few weeks latter. Even a coerced appoligy is a better road direction than what another has takxen.
Hitchens has been down over that cliff for a long time. People are finally starting to realize that now for some reason. Come to think of it, he was never really up ON the cliff. He's always just kinda been HERE. Doing nothing.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 71
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Up