ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 140
« First < 333940414243 444546475393 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark to KC!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:30 AM 04-23-2019

Sources: The #Seahawks and #Chiefs are deep in talks on a trade to send star Frank Clark to KC. The compensation would include a 1st rounder, a 2020 2nd rounder and a swap of mid-rounders. To complete it, the franchise tagged player and Chiefs must hammer out a deal.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2019

[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:55 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
The Chiefs retain the higher second round pick. So essentially we traded a third round pick since we will be winning the super bowl this year
Future picks have a value of around one round 1 in current terms. So basically a late 2nd in 2020 is worth a late 3rd today. Basically they flipped a 2+3 for a high end edge rusher.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:56 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
“BuT wE DoN’T hAVe tHe Cap SpaCE tO SigN EVerYoNE”

Plus we don’t know how the contract is structured
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:56 PM 04-23-2019
Maybe the Seahawks can use #29 to draft another Rashaad Penny.
[Reply]
nychief 01:56 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Am I talking to a wall? It's not about the pick or picks in this particular case, it's about the body of work as a whole and so far, it's just not that impressive.

If his drafting were better, I can cut slack on the compensation for trade-outs.

If his negotiations for extensions were the kind that made you say, "how did we get away with that"(?), I can cut slack on the drafting.

Do you even SOMEWHAT understand the point I'm trying to make here? Like, at all?
If you don’t trust his drafting...why are you complaining out him trading draft picks for a vet?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:57 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
They’re always making WTF picks every year, I swear.

Whoever they get has about a 1% chance of being on Clark’s level... IMO
[Reply]
New World Order 01:58 PM 04-23-2019
An extra second next year to move up and draft Fisher's replacement so we can save some dough.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:58 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
if i was seattle id package those two firsts and move up as high as i could
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:58 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Crap trade. Good player but the chiefs got fleeced again. This is becoming a veach staple.

No dude, your and idiot/kill yourself/antifreeze etc. :-)

I just look at this shit and say to myself:

"I was here in 2009. I remember the cries of "Pioli"(!) and when THAT particular shit stain could DO NO WRONG! And if you weren't in agreement with the fat fuck, then you were just a moron that didn't know shit and were "just mad because the Chiefs didn't draft a QB" and blah-blah-blah"....

Same shit, different fucking day.

"IT'S MORNING AT CHIEFSPLANET AGAIN"! :-)

Fuck...
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:59 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
if i was seattle id package those two firsts and move up as high as i could
that would get you into the top ten
[Reply]
srvy 01:59 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:

Lol when last time a chiefs player did this
To be honest this video and the Fisher clip were two good LT's caught in horrendous footwork. But I still like the Trade because late round 1 picks can easily bust. Film doesn't lie Frank is a player.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:00 PM 04-23-2019
I'm trying to see the problem with this trade and I can'st see one...

Traded a low first round pick for a young, healthy and very productive edge rusher

I think it's a rather good move....
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:00 PM 04-23-2019
Guys - I apologize - it's been crazy at work - how's our 2nd rounders disrupted?
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:02 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Let's see if Dorsey will take KPass for Duke Johnson. He and Williams would be 1 and 1A.

That's help soften the Frank Clark rapening.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:02 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by nychief:
If you don’t trust his drafting...why are you complaining out him trading draft picks for a vet?
Don't try to use logic here.

Veach has had one draft. He didn't have a 1st. His 2nd was Speaks who was drafted to replace Houston and/or Ford when the time came and was asked to play out of position in a 3/4. His 3rds were Nnadi who was a terrific pick in that slot and O'Daniel who contributed in spurts. 4th was Watts who got hurt. 6ths were Smith who was one of the best KRs in the NFL and MacKenzie who was a classic flyer/project.

Veach sucks!
[Reply]
New World Order 02:02 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I'm trying to see the problem with this trade and I can'st see one...

Traded a low first round pick for a young, healthy and very productive edge rusher

I think it's a rather good move....
Paying players about to hit their prime is a foreign concept to the Kingdom.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 140
« First < 333940414243 444546475393 > Last »
Up