Oct. 8: at Florida, time TBD

Oct. 15: Bye

Oct. 22: Vanderbilt, time TBD

Oct. 29: at South Carolina, time TBD

Nov. 5: Kentucky, time TBD

Nov. 12: at Tennessee, time TBD

Nov. 19: New Mexico State, time TBD

Nov. 25: Arkansas, 2:30 p.m.

I found the schedule, so I figured that now is as good of a time as any to start a new thread. Coach Drink has done well turning around the mess that Odom left behind. Solid recruiting has our best commit class in years coming in this year. The schedule isn't bad. A bowl game should be a given. I would like to see 9 -10 wins this year, with one of the wins coming against Arkansas. I really don't like losing to Odom.

Missouri head coach Eli Drinkwitz called it the best recruiting class ever for the Tigers.

Sure enough, Mizzou's current class is ranked No. 11 by ESPN, No. 14 by 247 Sports and No. 17 by Rivals, the highest in program history
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:10 PM 10-08-2022
He's had an absurd amount of turnover for a reason.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:10 PM 10-08-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'm starting to believe there was a lot of truth to what PackerinMo has been saying about Drink. The other coaches don't like him. It's probably because he thinks he's the smartest motherfucker in the room.
This guy on tigerboard said he was crushed when his friend told him what a joke Drink is considered in the coaching circles, he said he lost all confidence after his buddy told him several things about Drink. They also say his assistants hate him. I believe what that tigerboard poster said, the evidence is on the field.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:23 PM 10-08-2022
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
This guy on tigerboard said he was crushed when his friend told him what a joke Drink is considered in the coaching circles, he said he lost all confidence after his buddy told him several things about Drink. They also say his assistants hate him. I believe what that tigerboard poster said, the evidence is on the field.
That's the worst message board on the internet outside of the chans. I would believe nothing that emanates from that cesspool
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:34 PM 10-08-2022
If they had the Buffalo center eligible and QB play that was just mediocre they'd be 5-1.

Cook is the absolute worst starter I've seen and I've been watching since Corby Jones.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:36 PM 10-08-2022
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
That's the worst message board on the internet outside of the chans. I would believe nothing that emanates from that cesspool
Kc reddit & huskerboard
[Reply]
Jerm 02:38 PM 10-08-2022
So much for that moral victory last week…
[Reply]
Jerm 02:39 PM 10-08-2022
You can just tell watching and listening to him he thinks he’s God and is more than likely a huge prick…been murmurs of it for a little while now.

The guy is a clown.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:42 PM 10-08-2022
If they had the Buffalo center eligible and QB play that was just mediocre they'd be 5-1.

Cook is the absolute worst starter I've seen and I've been watching since Corby Jones.
He's not quite Farmer bad but I'd hate to have to live off the difference...
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:42 PM 10-08-2022
Originally Posted by Jerm:
You can just tell watching and listening to him he thinks he’s God and is more than likely a huge prick…been murmurs of it for a little while now.

The guy is a clown.
And what was up with him taking shots at Tennessee, dude you haven’t won shit and you’re mouthing off at a school that has kicked your teeth in for the last 3 years? Heupel is going to run up the score on that nerd.
[Reply]
Jerm 02:58 PM 10-08-2022
And what was up with him taking shots at Tennessee, dude you haven’t won shit and you’re mouthing off at a school that has kicked your teeth in for the last 3 years? Heupel is going to run up the score on that nerd.
He likes saying and doing dumb shit that does nothing but gets his name in the news cycle and gets social media talking…Drink loves him some Drink.
[Reply]
Ron Swanson 03:11 PM 10-08-2022
Drink is a great recruiter, but appears to be pretty bad at every other aspect of the job.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 04:11 PM 10-08-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He's not quite Farmer bad but I'd hate to have to live off the difference...
I think I may have told this story here before, but who cares.

After the 2000 season, one of my friends was at a gas station. Who pulled up beside him but Justin Smith and Kirk Farmer. He happily shook the hand of Smith and told him what a great player he was, looked at Farmer, walked back to his car, and left.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:49 PM 10-08-2022
Originally Posted by Jerm:
He likes saying and doing dumb shit that does nothing but gets his name in the news cycle and gets social media talking…Drink loves him some Drink.
I don't get how he recruits so well.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:45 PM 10-08-2022
Originally Posted by Ron Swanson:
Drink is a great recruiter, but appears to be pretty bad at every other aspect of the job.

It appears so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 09:27 PM 10-09-2022
I think I may have told this story here before, but who cares.

After the 2000 season, one of my friends was at a gas station. Who pulled up beside him but Justin Smith and Kirk Farmer. He happily shook the hand of Smith and told him what a great player he was, looked at Farmer, walked back to his car, and left.
Omg you’re the “gas station guy.” You’re famous, and not in a good way. I’m dead. It fucking figures. You think you’re the smartest guy in the room and you have been proven wrong repeatedly. You and Pitt Gorilla should go circle jerk how smart you are. Crying laughing right now. You’re the actual gas station guy. You’re a legend of stupidity.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 109
« First < 333940414243 444546475393 > Last »
Up