Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 08:52 PM 11-18-2012
There's a dude here who works for Gannett. I wonder if he had any pull in getting that pop???
[Reply]
Dylan 08:56 PM 11-18-2012
Originally Posted by stevenidol:
So you need mask to pass out fliers at a publicly owned stadium?

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:00 PM 11-18-2012
I can't wait to make a paint it black video with intro from V.

"People should not be frightened of their governments. Governments should be frightened of their people."

[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:05 PM 11-18-2012
Rogue Scott Pioli@RogueScottPioli I keep checking Twitter to see if I still have to go to work tomorrow.
[Reply]
007 09:11 PM 11-18-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

"People should not be frightened of their governments. Governments should be frightened of their people."

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. [He giggled] Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me PR.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:15 PM 11-18-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. [He giggled] Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me PR.
*Plays over slow zoom of evil Pioli face*
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:21 PM 11-18-2012
HOLY

:-)that's phenomenal, i hope that's somebody rad like KCUnited or SNR IRL.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:24 PM 11-18-2012
Teedubya is a terrorist mother****er, planting fire pioli bombs everywhere.
I hope Travis socially rapes this roadkill organization.
[Reply]
Dylan 09:25 PM 11-18-2012

:-)
[Reply]
In58men 09:27 PM 11-18-2012
What's the plan for next week?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:40 PM 11-18-2012
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
What's the plan for next week?
Blackout again. At least thats what Pr told the Star.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 09:41 PM 11-18-2012
Once you go black you never go back
[Reply]
teedubya 09:42 PM 11-18-2012
I've had all of my kids Halloween candy wrappers saved up in a ziploc and brought all of them to Arrowhead today. I littered candy wrappers into the air, with every Punt, Turnover or Bengals score.

What a fun new tradition.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:43 PM 11-18-2012
Originally Posted by teedubya:
I've had all of my kids Halloween candy wrappers saved up in a ziploc and brought all of them to Arrowhead today. I littered candy wrappers into the air, with every Punt, Turnover or Bengals score.

:-) This better be true.
[Reply]
007 09:44 PM 11-18-2012
Originally Posted by teedubya:

Wait, where were you sitting?
[Reply]
Page 422 of 603
« First < 322372412418419420421422 423424425426432472522 > Last »
Up