« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
dlphg9 05:42 PM 05-11-2022
Originally Posted by chief4life:
I'm a big Sky Moore fan, but that is not what that pic says. It's saying the Chiefs and Moore are the best fit among WRs going to a team.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:01 PM 05-11-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'm a big Sky Moore fan, but that is not what that pic says. It's saying the Chiefs and Moore are the best fit among WRs going to a team.
No, he actually said that Skyy Moore was the best WR in this class too. Maybe not in this video, but he said it.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:37 PM 05-13-2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
mabbott 12:57 PM 05-13-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

After watching the draft video with Elam, I hope we chose the right CB. I love the fact that he is cerebral in his approach to the game. That is something that is beneficial when you don't have the athletic advantage anymore.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:04 PM 05-13-2022
Originally Posted by mabbott:
After watching the draft video with Elam, I hope we chose the right CB. I love the fact that he is cerebral in his approach to the game. That is something that is beneficial when you don't have the athletic advantage anymore.
Have you done any looking into McDuffie?

Dude watches 4 hours of tape a day. He’s a student of the game, and his football IQ is through the roof.

And unlike Elam, his tape and entire body of work are much more clean because of that.

Elam talked a good game after getting drafted, McDuffie has been walking it throughout his college career.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:26 PM 05-13-2022

It’s something that both teams will be comparing in their careers. Much like DK Metcalf vs Mecole Hardman.

[Reply]
staylor26 02:45 PM 05-13-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
It’s something that both teams will be comparing in their careers. Much like DK Metcalf vs Mecole Hardman.

Yea and I’m sure Captain Hindsight (you) will wait to determine who you think is better.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:45 PM 05-13-2022
Elam talked about studying the game, but he sounds like he walked out of a Mark Twain novel and directly into the NFL draft. He better hope the playbook is of the pop-up variety.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:42 PM 05-13-2022

As staylor said, McDuffie ain’t exactly a slack off dumbass.

And secondly, if there’s any position for dumb guys to have the most success in the pros, it’s CB.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 06:42 PM 05-13-2022
https://www.reddit.com/r/Tennesseeti...t_through_the/

Treylon Burks having a tough day 1 of camp, came in a bit winded and out of shape apparently.

Moore was the right pick for us!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:42 PM 05-13-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
He has a kickass name.

I’m all in.
Where were you when I was pounding the table for Smoke morherfucking Monday??
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:28 PM 05-13-2022
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:

Treylon Burks having a tough day 1 of camp, came in a bit winded and out of shape apparently.

I was worried about that guy from the beginning

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Because I don't like the looks of most of this

also

In the Andy Reid era, the #Chiefs have taken one WR with a RAS score lower than 7.5, Demarcus Robinson. Two receivers who are in the first round conversation have a lower RAS score than 7.5, Jahan Dotson and Treylon Burks. RAS is not the end all be all, but something to consider.

— Zack Eisen (@zackeisen21) March 29, 2022

[Reply]
Simply Red 08:07 AM 05-14-2022
This guy is going to get open.

A lot!
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:08 AM 05-14-2022
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:

Nailed it!
[Reply]
chief4life 07:26 AM 05-22-2022

From the NFL’s Instagram: Skyy Moore in a #Chiefs uniform pic.twitter.com/LfAG9sK5c8

— Aaron Ladd (@aaronladd0) May 21, 2022

[Reply]
Page 42 of 280
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Up