ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 335
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:59 AM 06-08-2015
http://grantland.com/hollywood-prosp...ce-of-dragons/

Originally Posted by :
But I can’t get the acrid fumes of what happened to Shireen out of my throat so easily and, I would argue, neither should you. Look, I make no grand ultimatums here. I am drawing no lines in the sand, Ellaria or otherwise. I’m a dedicated watcher of the Thrones and that is not going to change. (Though if Olly the squire shivs Jon Snow next week in true Kenard/Omar fashion, I reserve the right to reconsider.)
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:00 AM 06-08-2015
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
http://grantland.com/hollywood-prosp...ce-of-dragons/

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Sounds like someone isn't going to be happy. :-)

I can't wait to see my wife's face if they pull that shit off and have Olly kill Jon.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:01 AM 06-08-2015

Originally Posted by :
I would do anything for you. Anything to keep you from harm. I would burn cities to the ground. - Cersei to Tommen
Cersei is willing to burn all of Westeros down for her child and Stannis is willing to burn his only child for Westeros. Very poetic.

[Reply]
The Franchise 10:03 AM 06-08-2015
Spoiler!

NSFW for language.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:08 AM 06-08-2015
This is pretty cool. http://imgur.com/a/Cp4fk#0

Artwork for every episode going back to the first one.

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 10:31 AM 06-08-2015
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
This is pretty cool. http://imgur.com/a/Cp4fk#0

Artwork for every episode going back to the first one.

Those are pretty bad ass
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:13 PM 06-08-2015
Some of these plots are just dragging and not moving along. Even Dany's plot is meh at this point. It could be so much more.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 12:31 PM 06-08-2015
Cool ep, the look on Dinklage's face was priceless. Great actor.

Oh, where the fuck is Gendry? Did he row to Middle Earth?
[Reply]
Scott Pilgrim 12:31 PM 06-08-2015
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Yeah, I know. Very annoying that they are basically "somewhat better" than the untrained mob that are the harpies.
Didnt the Harpies buy sellswords so they are generally well trained
[Reply]
Amnorix 12:43 PM 06-08-2015
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
Cool ep, the look on Dinklage's face was priceless. Great actor.
Agreed 100%. His expression when Drogon shows up was classic.

Originally Posted by :
Oh, where the fuck is Gendry? Did he row to Middle Earth?

I just mentioned him to my wife last night, how he could factor back into the story. She hasn't read the books, and had clean forgotten about him.

No idea.
[Reply]
Amnorix 12:44 PM 06-08-2015
Originally Posted by Scott Pilgrim:
Didnt the Harpies buy sellswords so they are generally well trained

Could be. Have they said that. I hadn't assumed/thought that the harpies were soldiers, but if they are that makes things a bit more palatable.
[Reply]
BigRichard 12:49 PM 06-08-2015
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Could be. Have they said that. I hadn't assumed/thought that the harpies were soldiers, but if they are that makes things a bit more palatable.
I don't think the Harpies hiring sellswords is mentioned in the show or book that I remember.
[Reply]
Amnorix 12:54 PM 06-08-2015
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I don't think the Harpies hiring sellswords is mentioned in the show or book that I remember.

Same. Seemed to me to be a local insurgency, which suggests numbers but not necessarily skill.

I would much prefer that the Unsullied be caught in bad tactical situations due to the Harpies better knowledge of local terrain and/or intelligence gathering, and that they be overwhelmed by numbers.

Instead, the Unsullied fight like ass compared to their reputations and supposed skill, which continually annoys me. Make them elite and kill them anyway! It's not like it's a TV show where you can just make shit up. JFC!
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 12:59 PM 06-08-2015
Too much nit picking about the Unsullied. They were obviously outnumbered 50 to 1 and they still were able to do pretty much the only thing they could do which was create a protective circle and hope the Harpies attack one by one.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:02 PM 06-08-2015
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
Too much nit picking about the Unsullied. They were obviously outnumbered 50 to 1 and they still were able to do pretty much the only thing they could do which was create a protective circle and hope the Harpies attack one by one.
That was the most annoying part to me. Throughout the entire show....they've attacked in numbers. They have a chance at the queen now.....and they attack one by one. :-)
[Reply]
Page 42 of 335
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Up