ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 86
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Gordon to Chiefs
DaKCMan AP 01:58 PM 09-27-2021

Former All-Pro WR Josh Gordon, who is being reinstated, is planning to sign with the Kansas City Chiefs, sources tell ESPN. His agents, Eric Dounn and Matt Leist from @LAASportsEnt, confirmed Gordon is headed to Kansas City. pic.twitter.com/nqpJXn3oni

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 27, 2021

[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:20 PM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
So what kind of player is Josh Gordon? Doesn't seem like a high motor, lunch pail kinda guy. Need adjectives to describe him.
Boom or Bust player
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:22 PM 09-29-2021
He may be a real beast if he can just stay clean.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:25 PM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:

He’s already their best #2 WR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:26 PM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
He may be a real beast if he can just stay clean.
Thats the key,

I have no doubt he will produce. It him keeping clean that has always been the issue.

But man, if he keeps clean. Tyreek and Kelce will start to open up more. Tired of Mahomes not having a 3rd option.

Should also open the running lanes for CEH. (If he can hold onto the ball)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:28 PM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
“We like bringing in good football players,” Mahomes said of Gordon, who has been out of the league since 2019 and has a history of substance-abuse suspensions that all involved hope he’s moved beyond.

“He’s a big receiver, and even when he’s covered, he’s not covered,” Mahomes said. “I’m excited to work with him.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
wazu 01:29 PM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Ive never seen Kemp run around a bag the way Gordon just did right there.

Aside from Tyreek, Gordon is our best bag-run-arounder guy.
Mecole would give up on the route before getting to the bag.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:33 PM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL AGAIN and Josh Jordan is our #1 WR! Let's go FAM!
Well Be Fam!!!!
[Reply]
carcosa 01:34 PM 09-29-2021
This thread is making me ROCK HARD in the PENIS ZONE
[Reply]
BWillie 01:47 PM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
This thread is making me ROCK HARD in the PENIS ZONE
Priapism is a serious condition. If your erection does not subside within 12 hrs please consult a physician.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:51 PM 09-29-2021
Thinking about what Gordon could do..Gronk missed a year, lost weight and was retired but now look at him? And he's someone who's been beaten from pillar to post unlike Gordon. Antonio Brown, another one who has been beaten up, missed a year and came back strong whilst OBJ has missed tons of games in recent years himself. We really couldn't find a fresher experienced WR than flash right now so lets hope it works out.
[Reply]
TribalElder 01:59 PM 09-29-2021

:-)

he didn't tip the pass to the defense at least
[Reply]
jettio 02:02 PM 09-29-2021
Gordon should legally change his surname to Reinstated and have that on the back of his jersey.

That would show confidence in his continued sobriety and would be awesome for audio tracks to run with game highlights.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:17 PM 09-29-2021

DRob would be running backwards from the bag with the bag chasing after him.
[Reply]
TEX 02:19 PM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Thinking about what Gordon could do..Gronk missed a year, lost weight and was retired but now look at him? And he's someone who's been beaten from pillar to post unlike Gordon. Antonio Brown, another one who has been beaten up, missed a year and came back strong whilst OBJ has missed tons of games in recent years himself. We really couldn't find a fresher experienced WR than flash right now so lets hope it works out.
I'm not concerned with ability. I'm concerned with availability. Nothing would be worse for the Chiefs than if he's doing well, and the offense is humming, then he gets suspended again and he's gone at the worst possible time. :-)
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 02:20 PM 09-29-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
So what kind of player is Josh Gordon? Doesn't seem like a high motor, lunch pail kinda guy. Need adjectives to describe him.
Crazy athlete, freak of nature, high upside, black juju magic he got from his grandma
[Reply]
Page 42 of 86
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Up