ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 37
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>post all the haters posts here
big nasty kcnut 10:11 PM 01-29-2023
Their hate only making us stronger.
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:13 PM 01-29-2023
oh man, you don't even want to visit the twitter cesspool. Oceans of hate and tears of "riggings".
[Reply]
SupDock 10:14 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
oh man, you don't even want to visit the twitter cesspool. Oceans of hate and tears of "riggings".
Reddit too
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:28 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Oh I will hear nothing but this at work tomorrow (work in the mountains in CO). I can't wait.

My stock response is usually "We pay the refs well to come up in big moments. They didn't disappoint last night."

To top if off, my boss is a Bengals fan.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:07 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Oh I will hear nothing but this at work tomorrow (work in the mountains in CO). I can't wait.

My stock response is usually "We pay the refs well to come up in big moments. They didn't disappoint last night."

To top if off, my boss is a Bengals fan.
This indeed happened, and every bit of it was glorious. I absorbed their salt like Colin Robinson.

[Reply]
staylor26 10:15 PM 01-29-2023
I officially can't stand that bundle of sticks Brett Kollman:

Samaje Perine was like four yards from the ball?

— Brett Kollmann (@BrettKollmann) January 30, 2023

What a game.

Messy as all hell. But still, what a game.

I feel for Ossai, man. He looks just truly devastated.

I hope the people around him hold him up tonight.

He's not going to blatantly hate, but after picking the Chiefs to lose the last 2 weeks, he's clearly salty.

I mean, how can you even question the intentional grounding call? It was beyond obvious.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:17 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:

In some cultures around the world he'd be expected to kill himself, Brett.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:19 PM 01-29-2023
I do feel bad for Ossai, boneheaded move that cost your team the game is football, but possibly tearing up your knee in the process, that part I feel for him. If it's anything like OBJ he might be looking at a long road to recovery and that play in the back of his mind playing on loop.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:20 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I do feel bad for Ossai, boneheaded move that cost your team the game is football, but possibly tearing up your knee in the process, that part I feel for him. If it's anything like OBJ he might be looking at a long road to recovery and that play in the back of his mind playing on loop.
On the bright side, he doesn’t have a Super Bowl to prepare for
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:45 PM 01-29-2023
I don't. Fuck that dirty motherfucker. Fuck him right in his busted ass knee.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:46 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I don't. **** that dirty mother****er. **** him right in his busted ass knee.
This. He blew the game for his team trying to injure our QB with a late hit out of bounds. **** that guy and brew some Boulevard from his tears
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 12:08 AM 01-30-2023
I don’t at all. Fuck that team, they’re shit talking, and the playing dirty they do. Fuck every single thing about that franchise. I hope this destroys them and they end up in Lions playoff success territory for the next 50 years.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:15 AM 01-30-2023
but possibly tearing up your knee in the process, that part I feel for him.
He didn't tear up his knee whatsoever, as soon as he pushed Pat he knew he screwed up so he did what some football players do especially DBs and LBs that either commit 'bonehead plays' or get 'burnt' they fake an injury IF their is any collision involved to divert attention away from their embarrassing stupidity or getting scored on.

I have seen this soooooooo many times from the high school ranks clear up to the NFL as many of you have only to see them take the field again a few plays later. Look at his fall again and tell me where he blew his knee? He spent the end of the game on the bench sobbing as opposed to being carted off the field IF he were to truly blow his knee. Just saying.
[Reply]
ghak99 12:47 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
He didn't tear up his knee whatsoever, as soon as he pushed Pat he knew he screwed up so he did what some football players do especially DBs and LBs that either commit 'bonehead plays' or get 'burnt' they fake an injury IF their is any collision involved to divert attention away from their embarrassing stupidity or getting scored on.

I have seen this soooooooo many times from the high school ranks clear up to the NFL as many of you have only to see them take the field again a few plays later. Look at his fall again and tell me where he blew his knee? He spent the end of the game on the bench sobbing as opposed to being carted off the field IF he were to truly blow his knee. Just saying.
The dirty fat pussy's leg did point the wrong direction for a split second. It's pretty clear in the video.

... but fuck him and the whole team he rode in with.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:54 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:

Nah, you can clearly see in the replay that his knee definitely twists right as his foot hits the ground; he tweaked it at the very least.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 37
1 234511 > Last »
Up