ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4198 of 4915
« First < 3198369840984148418841944195419641974198 41994200420142024208424842984698 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:17 PM 05-07-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Is Knowmo the only person on the planet dumb enough to still buy into the caricature of Russet Wilson?
Apparently Chris is as well
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:37 PM 05-07-2023
Pretty sure a tranny bit Knowmo's junk off
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:38 PM 05-07-2023
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I'll take the under

Kansas City Chiefs L
Kansas City Chiefs L
Los Angeles Chargers L
Los Angeles Chargers L
Las Vegas Raiders W
Las Vegas Raiders. L
New England Patriots L
Chicago Bears. W
New York Jets L
Detroit Lions. L
Green Bay Packers W
Miami Dolphins. L
Minnesota Vikings W
Buffalo Bills. L
Washington Commanders W
Houston Texans. W
Cleveland Browns. W
Yeah, could go either way. I expect either 8-9 or 9-8. Flip a game here and there, and they could go 7-10 or they could go 10-7. For example, you have NE over DEN. Wouldn't bet on that one, myself. The Chargers could Charger. DEN might sweep a rebuilding LVR. After what we saw from MIA late in the season I have no faith that they will beat DEN, in spite of the fact that they have a better roster, and much better weapons. And let's not forget that DEN nearly beat KC in both games last season, with a terrible HC and a ridiculously bad Russ.

End of the day, I wouldn't be surprised at all if DEN went 9-8. Or 8-9.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:42 PM 05-07-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
They have a Mahomes jersey…. Don’t they??
I swear I heard somewhere before that Mahomes is Manning's and Brees' kids favorite player and they had his jersey.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:27 PM 05-07-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yeah, could go either way. I expect either 8-9 or 9-8. Flip a game here and there, and they could go 7-10 or they could go 10-7. For example, you have NE over DEN. Wouldn't bet on that one, myself. The Chargers could Charger. DEN might sweep a rebuilding LVR. After what we saw from MIA late in the season I have no faith that they will beat DEN, in spite of the fact that they have a better roster, and much better weapons. And let's not forget that DEN nearly beat KC in both games last season, with a terrible HC and a ridiculously bad Russ.

I agree. They could. Any given Sunday. But just based on talent they don't look like a team with a winning record. They have as good of a chance of losing to the Packers or Vikings as they do of beating the Chargers or Dolphins. I think that if Tua is healthy when they play, that's a loss. If he's not. They can win. Also, the Browns could easily be a loss if DeShaun Watson plays like he did in Houston.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:29 PM 05-07-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I swear I heard somewhere before that Mahomes is Manning's and Brees' kids favorite player and they had his jersey.
Here's the link for Manning's kid

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/202...k-mahomes-fan/

Manning’s rivalry with KC apparently wasn’t passed down to his children, Marshall and Mosley. Manning attended the Chiefs’ playoff game against the Cleveland Browns on Jan. 17 and Marshall and Mosely were sporting KC gear.

“My kids are decked out in Chiefs jerseys,” Manning said on a recent episode of ‘Detail’ on ESPN Plus (via KCNC-TV’s Ryan Mayer). “They got Mahomes on, they got Tyreek Hill. [When] your kids are wearing Chiefs jerseys, you’ve just got to suck it up
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:59 PM 05-07-2023
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I agree. They could. Any given Sunday. But just based on talent they don't look like a team with a winning record. They have as good of a chance of losing to the Packers or Vikings as they do of beating the Chargers or Dolphins. I think that if Tua is healthy when they play, that's a loss. If he's not. They can win. Also, the Browns could easily be a loss if DeShaun Watson plays like he did in Houston.
It's true they don't have a ton of talent, and that could really bite them in the ass if they also get bit by the injury bug. And I doubt anyone is thinking DEN is going to push for a playoff berth. Like I said, 8-9 or 9-8 seems likely. Basically a .500 season.

Tua is not that good, and his HC is the real problem. So, DEN's QB isn't that good either, but probably still has the edge in arm talent over Tua. Then you get to the coaching, and it's not that close. Sean is a far better HC at this point in time. Barring injuries, I wouldn't bet on MIA to win that game, unless it's played in MIA where the humidity/heat could be a factor.

Watson was terrible last season even with months of prep before his first start. Looking more and more like DHop and a one or two other star players hid a lot of his flaws as a QB.

At any rate, to end up with a winning season, DEN will have to win most of their 50/50 games and steal a game they shouldn't win.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:49 PM 05-07-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

I’m definitely not ready to say they have a shot at 10 wins. They aren’t doubling their win total with a much tougher schedule. Last year they had 10 terrible teams on their schedule and still only won 5 all year.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 10:19 PM 05-07-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I know there were a couple of HOF QBs that came to games at Arrowhead, and were wearing Mahomes jerseys. I am pretty sure one of them was Drew Brees, but I am not sure who the other QB was.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:09 AM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Lil Mania: "We'll see". 2 months later in a Cowboys jersey Longhorn hat
Nah. When the Mavericks had their title season, my oldest actually did ask if it was ok for him to cheer them on. I said totally. One goes to OU and the other Baylor, two “horns down” friendly schools. The youngest is holding strong as well.

None of them has a real NFL team they follow with any passion yet. My daughter’s boyfriend is a Cowboys fan, so that’s a possible threat.
[Reply]
BEAVER 05:02 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
They'll have a top 10 pick on a yearly basis so they just need to find a QB in the draft. He'll be ready for a 2nd contract when "Lets Ride" contract expires
Considering their success in selecting QB's this seems reasonable.

Signed:

Paxton Lynch
[Reply]
Kelly 2 Allen 10:14 PM 05-08-2023
The broncos will be better with Payton but the chiefs are still the far superior team and the chargers should make a move this year.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 06:26 AM 05-09-2023
Originally Posted by Kelly 2 Allen:
...and the chargers should make a move this year.
I would agree with this, except for the fact that it never happens.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:25 AM 05-09-2023
Kareem “kick a bitch when she’s down” Hunt rumblings in Dungver. :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:27 AM 05-09-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Kareem “kick a bitch when she’s down” Hunt rumblings in Dungver. :-)
The Broncos hate women
[Reply]
Page 4198 of 4915
« First < 3198369840984148418841944195419641974198 41994200420142024208424842984698 > Last »
Up