ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 418 of 452
« First < 318368408414415416417418 419420421422428 > Last »
Hall of Classics>EPIC FAIL......and other stuff that makes you laugh
ChiefsFanatic 06:32 PM 06-16-2008
Old thread is archived here.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185997

I have seen these in various threads, so I thought we should just put them all together. There are really funny pics out there.
Graystoke 09:20 AM 06-12-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I should buy a pool raft.

http://sportsmasher.com/2014/06/11/o...ith-pool-raft/

A Hamilton man with a long history of public indecency convictions was arrested again for simulating sex with a pool float. Edwin Tobergta, 35, was arrested Wednesday morning after a witness observed him standing naked on Route 4 in Hamilton simulating sex with a pink pool floatation device. According to the police report, the witness said he was in full view of nearby businesses and passing cars. He was charged with public indecency and contempt of court. Tobergta was previously arrested in June of 2013 after he engaged in sex with a pool float outside of his house in front of several children. He pleaded guilty to that offense and was sentenced to 11 months in prison but was released early. In August of 2011 he was arrested for a similar offense involving having sex with a pink swimming pool raft. In 2002, he was caught having sex with an inflatable pumpkin that was part of a Halloween display.

We have discussed Edwin Tobergta on this site in the past, while most people are addicted to caffeine or something relatively harmless, Edwin Tobergta is addicted to having sex with inflatable pool toys in public places. He is unable to stop. He goes to jail for it, gets released, and does it again. In July of 2013 I said:

Seriously though, can we just lock up Edwin Charles Tobergta and throw away the key? He has been arrested six times for having sex with inflatable rafts, proving that no matter how many times we send him to jail, he’s not going to stop having sex with inflatable rafts. He can’t stop. I say we lock him up before he starts having sex with something non-inflatable and non-willing. Has to be a matter of time, right?

And here we are again, slightly less than a year later, and just like the changing of the seasons Edwin Tobergta has been arrested for having sex with a pool toy. It is time to get Edwin Tobergta some long term care and not just release him back onto the streets. If we give this guy a slap on the wrist and put him back on the streets, mark my words, it’s only a matter of time until I am blogging about Edwin Tobergta committing a far more serious crime.

P.S. Edwin Tobergta is wearing an “I’m Out Of My Mind, Please Leave A Message” during his arrest and mugshot, spot on, but further evidence we need to keep this guy off of the street.

This shirt does earn Edwin Tobergta a spot in the SportSmasher.com Mugshot Hall Of Fame
He BLOWS UP THE POOL TOYS....AND THEY BLOW HIS MIND!
crazycoffey 09:29 AM 06-12-2014
I suppose if you bend a pink pool raft in half; it could give the appearance of a big pink pussy.......
Dayze 09:46 AM 06-12-2014
it's true. works for me all the time.
Frosty 10:46 AM 06-12-2014
A while back, I saw a show on TV called something like "My Strange Addiction". This episode was about a guy that loved inflatable pool toys (these were all characters, not rafts). His house was filled with them and he talked to them like they were real. He slept with them and would have them seated around the table with him when he ate. He even took one or two with him when he drove in his car. They didn't say but I imagine he had sex of some sort with them too. :-)

Sounds kind of like the guy above.
Frosty 11:01 AM 06-12-2014
Originally Posted by Frosty:
A while back, I saw a show on TV called something like "My Strange Addiction". This episode was about a guy that loved inflatable pool toys (these were all characters, not rafts). His house was filled with them and he talked to them like they were real. He slept with them and would have them seated around the table with him when he ate. He even took one or two with him when he drove in his car. They didn't say but I imagine he had sex of some sort with them too. :-)

CoMoChief 11:46 AM 06-12-2014
wtf?
Pepe Silvia 12:30 PM 06-12-2014
Perfectly Normal
frankotank 12:43 PM 06-12-2014
too fat
Dayze 12:53 PM 06-12-2014
pfffft. You can go down to any Sea World and see that stuff.
SAUTO 02:17 PM 06-12-2014

ive seen one episode of this show and the guy was fucking his car.

that was enough for me.
Frosty 02:28 PM 06-12-2014
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
ive seen one episode of this show and the guy was ****ing his car.

that was enough for me.
The show started out mostly about people eating weird stuff (like the gal that ate Vicks Vapor Rub by the jar) but got into progressively weirder stuff.
Dayze 02:43 PM 06-12-2014
see the Chalk gal? would eat chalk ALL the time. WTF
Pepe Silvia 02:50 PM 06-12-2014
The guy that had mannequins all over his apartment was creepy as shit.
Dayze 02:55 PM 06-12-2014
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
The guy that had mannequins all over his apartment was creepy as shit.
wut?
....are you serious Clark?

that just sounds fucked up.
Dayze 03:03 PM 06-12-2014

Page 418 of 452
« First < 318368408414415416417418 419420421422428 > Last »
Up