ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 416 of 617
« First < 316366406412413414415416 417418419420426466516 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Cannibal 10:32 AM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls:
She will be my queen.
Queen of the basement! Such a high honor befitting of proper royalty.
Cannibal 10:33 AM 06-08-2013
Just fuckin with ya bro.
OrtonsPiercedTaint 11:06 AM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by Buck:
The Frazod bit at the end, what does that have to do with Billay?
It also brings back in donger, sorta.
rico 11:27 AM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
see

this is lame

it's not even funny

if someone has a good roast on me or 'pwns' me...I'll be the first to ':-)' at it. Hamas, Dane and I used to go round and round and round and round and sometimes, especially Hamas, would just ****ing get me good...and there was nothing I could do about it.

Frazod? Nope. He doesn't have the wit, intelligence or creativity to ever 'pwn' me.
Dude, I meant to respond to this one (from June 4th), but it got buried.

I've been quoted on this thread as saying ANYONE can be roasted. No matter how good the poster. ANYONE can be roasted if the attempt is approached the way it should be.

Now, I'm a huge fan of these Comedy Central roasts. Some of them have sucked, but generally speaking, I like them. Not only that, but when I am finished watching them, I think to myself, "I could totally do that shit" and spend the next few hours thinking of my own roast jokes in my head. Doesn't matter if I personally know the person or not (usually, roasters don't know the people they are roasting personally).

I have wanted an opportunity to roast someone for years.

With that said, I will say, with total confidence, that despite me being pretty n00balicious, that I can roast your ass. :-)

Question is, would you be cool with it? People on here are generally easily butt-hurt...would you be cool with sitting through a roast, even if the roasts are mean-natured? Because most roasts can be perceived as straight up venomous if the person being roasted takes things personally.

Would you be cool with there being a "Chiefsplanet Roast of Hootie" thread set up, where the date is planned and various members are allowed to roast you? Like, have it organized and everything. Setting a date in advance and requiring the potential participants to specify their roast as being ****OFFICIAL**** in their response in order for it to be added to the OP?

Just give me the "ok" and I'll try to get something started.

And it's not just to pick on you. Maybe we can make it a weekly thing. Like every Monday or whatever we can have a "Chiefsplanet Roast of (insert username)" And we can take a weekly poll to decide who it is that gets roasted each week (preferably someone who has thick enough skin to handle it...for example, I don't think this Frazod character can handle a Chiefsplanet Roast of Frazod...dude seems to take things personally).

Any thoughts?
SAUTO 11:33 AM 06-08-2013
Why even ask?

Do what you want
Posted via Mobile Device
rico 11:44 AM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Why even ask?

Do what you want
Posted via Mobile Device
Don't want to step on toes.

Don't want to fail miserably if there is no interest in it from anyone other than myself.

Don't want to start something like this when most users (I think) don't have any idea who I am, for I am relatively new and haven't posted all that much here, which may decrease their interest in participating.

Don't know if it's a good idea....? Need feedback.

Don't know if people (Hootie in this case, various others in future) are thick-skinned enough to take it if the material is condescending/mean in nature although intended as jokes.
SAUTO 11:46 AM 06-08-2013
Who cares?

You will never get anywhere if you are afraid of failure, or if you wait for approval
Posted via Mobile Device
doomy3 11:47 AM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
Don't want to step on toes.

Don't want to fail miserably if there is no interest in it from anyone other than myself.

Don't want to start something like this when most users (I think) don't have any idea who I am, for I am relatively new and haven't posted all that much here, which may decrease their interest in participating.

Don't know if it's a good idea....? Need feedback.

Don't know if people (Hootie in this case, various others in future) are thick-skinned enough to take it if the material is condescending/mean in nature although intended as jokes.
Are you Rams Fan?
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:53 AM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Why even ask?

Do what you want
Posted via Mobile Device
This.
Mr. Kotter 11:54 AM 06-08-2013
I've gotta say, I've laughed more than I thought I would...
Dave Lane 11:56 AM 06-08-2013

I've been quoted on this thread as saying ANYONE can be roasted. No matter how good the poster. ANYONE can be roasted if the attempt is approached the way it should be.

Now, I'm a huge fan of these Comedy Central roasts. Some of them have sucked, but generally speaking, I like them. Not only that, but when I am finished watching them, I think to myself, "I could totally do that shit" and spend the next few hours thinking of my own roast jokes in my head. Doesn't matter if I personally know the person or not (usually, roasters don't know the people they are roasting personally).

With that said, I will say, with total confidence, that despite me being pretty n00balicious, that I can roast your ass. :-)

Question is, would you be cool with it? People on here are generally easily butt-hurt...would you be cool with sitting through a roast, even if the roasts are mean-natured? Because most roasts can be perceived as straight up venomous if the person being roasted takes things personally.

Would you be cool with there being a "Chiefsplanet Roast of Hootie" thread set up, where the date is planned and various members are allowed to roast you? Like, have it organized and everything. Setting a date in advance and requiring the potential participants to specify their roast as being ****OFFICIAL**** in their response in order for it to be added to the OP?

And it's not just to pick on you. Maybe we can make it a weekly thing. Like every Monday or whatever we can have a "Chiefsplanet Roast of (insert username)" And we can take a weekly poll to decide who it is that gets roasted each week (preferably someone who has thick enough skin to handle it...for example, I don't think this Frazod character can handle a Chiefsplanet Roast of Frazod...dude seems to take things personally).

Any thoughts?
Roast away, rip his tiny genital area off his body.

I suggest most sincerely that you wear latex gloves.
Donger 11:56 AM 06-08-2013

Any thoughts?
Sure.
rico 12:02 PM 06-08-2013
Well, I don't want to go through with anything unless the Hootie dude gives me the "okay."

Would anyone else participate? As in, would anyone else write and post their "official" roast of Hootie?
Hootie 12:02 PM 06-08-2013
The roast I eventually put on myself will be legendary.
crazycoffey 12:05 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
The roast I eventually put on myself will be legendary.
You're number 69?
Page 416 of 617
« First < 316366406412413414415416 417418419420426466516 > Last »
Up