ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4142 of 4916
« First < 3142364240424092413241384139414041414142 41434144414541464152419242424642 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:05 AM 03-29-2023
Did the jags go on and off IR? Don't sound correct
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:08 AM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Really? Because most Donk fans that I know are more like Knowshit. They think that Tater plus Paid a ton equals a Superbowl contender. A couple of Broncos fan pages have been showing up in my Facebook feed. 90% of them are delusional.
Yeah, well I'm the only one of my friends that likes the Broncos which posts on sites like this. I could rattle off a few dozen that have been long-time fans and none of them believe 5% of the crazy that Knowmo spews.
[Reply]
Jet Chip Wasp 11:09 AM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
The Chiefs’ star players stayed healthy, the officials ensured they made it out of the AFCCG and they won Sodgate. Tyreek Hill had a great season in Miami too.
The crying from other teams and fanbases about the officials and how they "ensured" we made it to the Super Bowl, my favorite! Oh, how I love it. The NFL World outside of Chiefs Kingdom is filled with crybabies.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:13 AM 03-29-2023
Really? Because most Donk fans that I know are more like Knowshit. They think that Tater plus Paid a ton equals a Superbowl contender. A couple of Broncos fan pages have been showing up in my Facebook feed. 90% of them are delusional.
Stay off social media. Even Chiefs fans on FB are ridiculously ill-informed.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:42 AM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I'm okay with Lombardi, he spent the majority of his career with Payton in NO, and Payton should be in charge of the offense anyway.

The Joseph hire is something I prefer not to think about.
Yeah the Joseph hiring is strange, especially considering how bad he was there.
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:05 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Yeah the Joseph hiring is strange, especially considering how bad he was there.
Not just how bad he was, how he was viewed as clueless by Denver fans. His hire in 2017 was a headscratcher at the time, and he immediately destroyed the defense Wade Phillips had put together.

He must be very impressive in interviews, because I don't understand what teams are seeing in his work history.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 12:10 PM 03-29-2023
Season 7
Dumpster Fire
Begins Sept 2023 check local listings for show times
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:13 PM 03-29-2023
The Chiefs’ star players stayed healthy, the officials ensured they made it out of the AFCCG and they won Sodgate. Tyreek Hill had a great season in Miami too.
Keep saying it....I'm almost there!!
[Reply]
RunKC 12:35 PM 03-29-2023
from Imgflip Meme Generator

[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:45 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Season 7
Dumpster Fire
Begins Sept 2023 check local listings for show times
eh...that show has been going downhill since season 2
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:46 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Stay off social media. Even Chiefs fans on FB are ridiculously ill-informed.
Yeah...FB is bush league. When you post here, you are in the pros.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:35 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Kramerica:
By 'star players stayed healthy', I assume that means aside from the biggest star and best player on the team, right? You know, the quarterback who played 80% of the postseason on a bum ankle?
As far as the refs, I am surprised no club submitted a proposed rule change to allow hitting players out of bounds or holding receivers on plays with under 2 minutes left.
Underrated post is underrated.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:30 PM 03-29-2023
Okay Knowshit. I'll ask this question that I've asked every other moron that has said that the officials helped Kansas City by calling a legit hold that the defender admitted he was holding on. If the refs were trying to help the Chiefs win, then why did they overturn the second fumble scoop and score? And later, why did they rule the bobbled catch going out of bounds as a catch? Those calls were both close enough to go either way. A ref crew trying to help the Chiefs would have easily ruled in the Chiefs favor. But they didn't.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:37 PM 03-29-2023
Okay Knowshit. I'll ask this question that I've asked every other moron that has said that the officials helped Kansas City by calling a legit hold that the defender admitted he was holding on. If the refs were trying to help the Chiefs win, then why did they overturn the second fumble scoop and score? And later, why did they rule the bobbled catch going out of bounds as a catch? Those calls were both close enough to go either way. A ref crew trying to help the Chiefs would have easily ruled in the Chiefs favor. But they didn't.
You are wasting your time. He has no real football takes. He is a bot whose algorithms only allow for him to repeat what he’s programmed to repeat or repost. You will get better football takes from the worst of the worst in the DC.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:52 PM 03-29-2023
Superfarce 50 should shut his dumbass up enough. Worst NFL season of all time mired by the shame of the NFL giving a title due to pressure from corporate sponsors. That 5 headed HGH filled piece of trash didn't even thank his own teammates. "Uhhh I'd like to thank Papa John's and Budweiser...." pathetic

See that's how it's done Meatloaf boy.
[Reply]
Page 4142 of 4916
« First < 3142364240424092413241384139414041414142 41434144414541464152419242424642 > Last »
Up