Page 414 of 660
« First < 314364404410411412413414 415416417418424464514 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
DeezNutz 11:03 PM 06-20-2009
Originally Posted by Claythan:
I don't see what the issue is if she sucks my cawk first.
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:05 PM 06-20-2009
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
Seriously. The last thing I want to do is spooge at home, spooge after a BJ, and then not be able to get it up for penetration.

I'm probably talking out my ass, though.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:09 PM 06-20-2009
I would've def. stayed out with her longer, esp drank some more hell hell had her drink, she probably did get spooked a bit and told herself to calm down. Hopefully you'll get another date.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 11:11 PM 06-20-2009
Seriously. The last thing I want to do is spooge at home, spooge after a BJ, and then not be able to get it up for penetration.

I'm probably talking out my ass, though.
I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself.

If she starts to polish your knob, she's either going to see that job through, or she's just priming the pump.

I doubt you're going to be looking at 2 separate encounters at this point. Thus, no reason not to make her work for it.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:12 PM 06-20-2009
We were in separate cars.

Anyway, a female friend says she probably likes me, wants to get to know me better and wants me to respect her before she bangs me. So, maybe later this week.

Or I could meet with epic failure again.
Females don't know shit about other females, they always think everything is positive bullshit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:12 PM 06-20-2009
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I would've def. stayed out with her longer
Did you even read the recap?

Staying out with her longer would have GUARANTEED no sex.

I made the only play I could in order to get laid.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 11:13 PM 06-20-2009
Females don't know shit about other females, they always think everything is positive bullshit.
And females lie to men.

All the time.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:13 PM 06-20-2009

If she starts to polish your knob, she's either going to see that job through, or she's just priming the pump.

I doubt you're going to be looking at 2 separate encounters at this point. Thus, no reason not to make her work for it.
I think he has no idea the lack of control he will have at that point considering he hasn't been touched by a woman like that
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:14 PM 06-20-2009
Did you even read the recap?

Staying out with her longer would have GUARANTEED no sex.

I made the only play I could in order to get laid.
I just read that...tough call, shouldve made her drink fast, do shots hehe she would've def. not been able to think as hard if she wanted some
[Reply]
DeezNutz 11:14 PM 06-20-2009
I think he has no idea the lack of control he will have at that point considering he hasn't been touched by a woman like that
I recommend getting any potential de-virginizer drunk. That way the details of how he two-pump chumped her will be a little less clear.
[Reply]
Pioli Zombie 11:15 PM 06-20-2009
Originally Posted by JD10367:
It's pretty simple. Quiet moans; you're doing good. A few outbursts of "oh god" and some muscle spasms on her part;you're doing excellent. If you hear bored sighs, it's not going so well. If you hear snores... well, at least you can finish your business before she wakes up and take off outta there. :-)
Go after it like you would if you were making out with her. The key to a successful round of oral is if the woman doesn't talk or try to give instruction. That breaks the mood. "Move left now over there. Ok do that!". I mean shut up bitch and trust me ok?
My ex was a High maintanence type A pain in the ass who wrecked my confidence so bad I couldn't even do that with her anymore. Confidence was restored with the knockout Halle Berry lookalike who told me I was great at it.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:16 PM 06-20-2009

The idea is to be so backed up the BJ makes me explode.

And god this thread got dirty.

Haha....god...*points and laughs*
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:18 PM 06-20-2009
Could be worse:

My Repressed Sex Life in the Jehovah's Witnesses 'Don't matter new system coming any day'

http://www.dannyhaszard.com/colitis.htm#repressed
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:19 PM 06-20-2009
I recommend getting any potential de-virginizer drunk. That way the details of how he two-pump chumped her will be a little less clear.
The moment he gets his chance he'll be so damn nervous his junk won't work, watch:-)

But yes, the alchy will help him when the situation arrives
[Reply]
DeezNutz 11:20 PM 06-20-2009
The moment he gets his chance he'll be so damn nervous his junk won't work, watch:-)

Houston, we have a problem.
[Reply]
Page 414 of 660
« First < 314364404410411412413414 415416417418424464514 > Last »
Up