Page 41 of 63
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice under investigation for assault
Titty Meat 03:15 PM 05-07-2024
Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:28 PM 05-09-2024
Still waiting for George Pickens' "character issues" to be a problem for Pittsburgh.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:30 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Still waiting for George Pickens' "character issues" to be a problem for Pittsburgh.
His character concerns are just different, and they've absolutely popped up at times.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:30 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Eh, maybe those issues are the reason we were able to get him at 55. Like wazu said, it's hard to imagine we could have won the SB without him last year, so it's still not a bust even if he never plays for us again (and to be clear, I hope this all amounts to nothing and he's here for years).

Eh, maybe. Hell, I'm not down on Rice after his performance last season. Not yet, anyway. Just scratching my head over how all of this blew up in our faces apparently without any warning.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 03:31 PM 05-09-2024
He's toiling away in relative obscurity, so he can get away with more. Nobody cares what the Steelers are up to.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:34 PM 05-09-2024
Lay low, not lay others low. Was hearing a concern in his draft profile?
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:45 PM 05-09-2024
is Antonio Brown the king of "crazy shit" for a receiver?

Like, luring a photographer to a club so you can punch him sounds crazy, until you see AB chucking couches out of a high rise and almost killing children. Or like, freezing his feet. Or like, stripping and running off the field in the middle of a play.

There have been worse, Rae Carruth for example, which I was wildly shocked to see is OUT of jail now despite straight up murdering a pregnant woman. But for sheer volume of crazy I'm not sure anyone beats AB
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:47 PM 05-09-2024
Crimespree Rice
Punchlandz
[Reply]
ThrobProng 03:48 PM 05-09-2024
is Antonio Brown the king of "crazy shit" for a receiver?

Like, luring a photographer to a club so you can punch him sounds crazy, until you see AB chucking couches out of a high rise and almost killing children. Or like, freezing his feet. Or like, stripping and running off the field in the middle of a play.

There have been worse, Rae Carruth for example, which I was wildly shocked to see is OUT of jail now despite straight up murdering a pregnant woman. But for sheer volume of crazy I'm not sure anyone beats AB
Marvin Harrison Sr. is lucky there weren't smartphones everywhere back when he was playing.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 03:48 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Well hell. I thought Veach was doing a pretty good job of vetting prospect's characters; better than Dorsey anyway. I guess maybe not?
I think this is by design, both for Dorsey and now Veach (and especially the common denominator: Andy Reid). When you can acquire a guy at a reduced premium, a roll of the dice is usually worth it. We’re not likely talking about murderers or serial rapists, after all. Especially now that we draft literally at the very last spot year in and year out. Pull the trigger (metaphorically, of course 😂 ), try to talk some sense into them, and cross your championship ring-laden fingers.

Some guys just end up shitting their own beds and flaming out. Nevertheless, I don’t hesitate to say keep fucking doing it. Seriously. We’re only finding out about the fuckups, and clearly our on the field results are pristine. For every Rashee, there are untold numbers of guys that defy the reputation and keep their noses clean. As fans, it would be naive to think we are privy to trade secrets like character concerns on each and every prospect. Some, sure. But there are a lot more that never see the light of day.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:49 PM 05-09-2024
I still am fine with this. Rashee is embarrassing the team and is making himself less and less likely to be available. But seems like generally a hard worker and good teammate on the field. I will take that over Pickens being extremely selfish on the field.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:52 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Marvin Harrison Sr. is lucky there weren't smartphones everywhere back when he was playing.

Didn't he shoot someone with a specialized 50 caliber handgun?
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:54 PM 05-09-2024
Burress shot himself at the club

Low volume but got locked up for 2 years
[Reply]
ThrobProng 03:58 PM 05-09-2024
It was never proven, of course. Sorry, I cannot yet be trusted to post real links.

bleacherreport.com/articles/114971-marvin-harrison-the-nfls-quiet-bad-boy-wide-receiver
[Reply]
rydogg58 04:13 PM 05-09-2024
He was a suspect in the shooting, yes. His gun was the one that shot the dude, who lived through the initial shooting. It was the second shooting about a year after that one that killed the guy. I remember Harrison being a suspect in the death as well.
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:16 PM 05-09-2024
So I'm guessing what happened is the guy took photos of Rice (who absolutely should not be at clubs at 1am right now) at the club, and posted them on IG. Rice got pissed and messaged the guy pretending he wanted to hire the guy to take some photos or something. Then something happened that was probably a punch.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 63
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Up