ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 77
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mecca 11:49 AM 04-15-2024
Otter is going to be so mad when Rice is still on the team...that he continues to watch the games.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:52 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
What? This is probably the biggest and most common stupid thing guys under the age of 25 do is speeding. Why do you think the highest insurance rates in the nation are for males under the age of 25? Almost anyone on here that had a life, made a bad decision to speed in a car at some point in their early 20's. Most don't remember the intimate details, because nothing ****ing happened, they were lucky, because it easily could have...
Speeding isn't racing your friend who is also going triple digits in busy traffic.
[Reply]
Otter 11:52 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Otter is going to be so mad when Rice is still on the team...that he continues to watch the games.

It must be kind of like when you say you hate this board then keep coming back, mecca. Like you.

Have any advice how I deal with the grief? Chubbsy?
[Reply]
In58men 11:57 AM 04-15-2024
Stop being babies
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:58 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Woogieman:
119 on a busy stretch of urban traffic...not the same as going from Hays to Goodland at 1 am on the way to a ski trip
You're arguing with a person who uses the phrase Beta Male unironically
[Reply]
Katipan 11:59 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
It must be kind of like when you say you hate this board then keep coming back, mecca. Like you.

Have any advice how I deal with the grief? Chubbsy?
If you didn't live in the Boonies you could go to Chubby's
[Reply]
BossChief 12:01 PM 04-15-2024
Otter…you good, bro?

You seem kinda…unbalanced a little.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:04 PM 04-15-2024
Or is it that he was street racing with drugs in the car and almost killed people?

:-)
You haven’t copied/pasted the Texas street racing laws here in over 5 minutes now… going through withdrawal?
[Reply]
loochy 12:04 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Otter…you good, bro?

You seem kinda…unbalanced a little.

Well it's hard to be calm knowing that predators like Rashee Rice prowl our public roadways.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:08 PM 04-15-2024
Let's just cut the bullshit of "he's a kid". Statistically he's through 1/4 of his life and decided to get a neck tattoo while putting people's life's in danger for a thrill ride.

He's a dumbass.

Enjoy the Las Vegas Raider, dumbass.
I don’t think your prefrontal cortex is fully developed until 25. That’s the part of the brain in charge of being rational so that kinda makes sense.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:10 PM 04-15-2024
My personal best was driving from Orlando to Miami… about 250 miles… in 2 hours and 45 minutes.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:17 PM 04-15-2024
Or is it that he was street racing with drugs in the car and almost killed people?

:-)
Almost killed people? That would be a new development. How many people were in the ICU after the accident?
[Reply]
Otter 12:18 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
You haven’t copied/pasted the Texas street racing laws here in over 5 minutes now… going through withdrawal?

Already been posted, bruh.

Truth hurts.

Maybe next time that will be your daughter or son or wife getting run off the road and almost killed then leaving the scene like it was playing Grand Theft Auto and nothing happened.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...cing-8-charges

Originally Posted by :
"Collision involving serious bodily injury – a third-degree felony – carries a punishment of imprisonment in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice of not more than 10 years or less than 2 years. Aggravated assault – a second-degree felony – is punishable by two to 20 years in prison and a fine of up to $10,000."

[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 12:20 PM 04-15-2024
Rice clearly violated state laws (and common sense) and caused property loss and physical harm. He is going through the legal process and any punishment from the state, whether fines or detention, will be deserved. His employer, the National Football League, is also within their rights to punish him with fines and/or suspension, which will also be deserved.

However, if he is still employable by the NFL, I see no reason why the Chiefs should not retain him. If the Chiefs themselves see a reason they do not want him on their team, so be it. They understand the situation better than any message board poster.

Yes, young people make unwise decisions and they should also be held responsible for them. We are considered legal adults at age 18 and are responsible for our actions.
[Reply]
AustinChief 12:27 PM 04-15-2024
I have no problem with Rice getting a very light punishment and of course staying with the Chiefs. But let's be clear, this isn't just some regular "kid" stuff. This is a sign of MASSIVE immaturity and frankly low low low IQ. This is some sub 80 IQ behavior.

He's a moron. He's OUR moron but he's still a moron.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 77
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Up