ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 104
« First < 313738394041 424344455191 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Bengals (AFC Championship Rd)
RunKC 04:45 PM 01-22-2023
Welp this game has been on everyone’s minds since the start of the season.

Let’s get some revenge goddamnit!
[Reply]
TEX 05:47 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Meh, last time this happened it was against the Bills this year in the regular season. Bills still won. Its not that much of a motivator because they have accomished so much and dont really need it. They know what to do. I'm sure Mahomes will channel it though.

It would be for the Bengals though because they're wired differently and seem to get off on that kind of stuff.
[Reply]
TEX 05:52 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I hate the f***ers, I still can't believe most people here wanted them to beat the Bills. They are full of pricks.
They really are. IMO they're the most cocky and hateable team in the NFL.
[Reply]
Reroka 05:56 AM 01-24-2023
Mahomes is 0-3 vs these cocky pricks. Here is hoping he pisses on them on the way to the SB.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:04 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
They really are. IMO they're the most cocky and hateable team in the NFL.
If I were ranking games the Chiefs have played that I have most wanted to win, it would be:

1. 2019 Patriots AFCCG
2. 2021 Bucs SB
3. 2023 Bengals AFCCG
4. 2022 Bills Divisional

And I'd say that the gap between 2 and 3 is really closing fast.
[Reply]
TEX 06:14 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If I were ranking games the Chiefs have played that I have most wanted to win, it would be:

1. 2019 Patriots AFCCG
2. 2021 Bucs SB
3. 2023 Bengals AFCCG
4. 2022 Bills Divisional

For me it's THIS one. It replaces the AFCCG against the Patriots.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 06:49 AM 01-24-2023
The Kansas City Chiefs are going to win this football game.

I'll echo a few recent comments: usually I'm pessimistic, but I'm starting to have a really good feeling about this game.

There's a golden rule in sports that EVERYONE, year in and year out, forgets. No team is ever as good as it looks at its best, or as bad as it looks at its worst. That's why people have ALREADY forgotten that the same Bengals they're now crowning were VERY close to losing, at home, against a scrub backup just a week ago - if not for a total fluke play thanks to said idiot backup QB.

I was guilty of it myself as that Bengals-Bills game winded down. But after 36 hours of seeing everyone and their mom and their neighbor and their dog pick the Bengals, the public betting them massively (public is 121-147 ATS this year, because they're stupid), no one giving the Chiefs a chance? Totally new experience in the Mahomes era, and I think the team - Mahomes most of all - will rise to it in a big way.

It helps that the ankle seems to be trending well from everything I've seen and read. While the outside world is expecting him to be a complete shell of himself. I expect a legacy type game.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:17 AM 01-24-2023
We need some Lenny magic
[Reply]
FringeNC 08:34 AM 01-24-2023
We could have won the earlier game against Cinci this year, but unlike last year's game, I think we were outplayed this year. Cinci had about 100 more yards. Sure, the Kelce fumble, but what about Cinci leaving those points on the field at the end of the half?

Their O line was better then, and I think Thuney was out that game, so maybe that will be the difference. On both sides of the ball, especially D, we need to play better than we did. And of course, a mobile Mahomes.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:51 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

1. 2019 Patriots AFCCG
2. 2021 Bucs SB
3. 2023 Bengals AFCCG
4. 2022 Bills Divisional

I don’t recall the Patriots ever acting like the Bengals currently are. I think Bill forced that team to shut their mouths.

Tom Brady sucks but he’s been mostly respectful. The Bengals are just straight up assholes who need to get their ass kicked.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 09:20 AM 01-24-2023
It seems like the Bills were in freewill coming into this game. Maybe they couldn't get right after the Hamlin incident, I don't know. But people are treating the Bills like they're the same team that beat us in Arrowhead...so that a 17-point Cincinnati win looks more impressive than it really is.

Also, the Bengals won't play that well this week. I think Spags is a much better coach than Frazier and will find ways to exploit that O-line of backups. Only major concern is how our secondary holds up against Chase, Higgins, and Boyd.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:33 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
I think Spags is a much better coach than Frazier and will find ways to exploit that O-line of backups. Only major concern is how our secondary holds up against Chase, Higgins, and Boyd.
Spags has had 3 up close and personal looks at C-H-B. He's got a more experienced McDuffie and a crew of others who have gotten more experience. He's got Sneed. He needs to be able to come up with a plan to be more effective vs the Bengals trio. I think he will do just that. Cincy will still get theirs and I still think we'll need 30 to win, but I think the secondary can make just enough plays to give us a shot.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:37 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I don’t recall the Patriots ever acting like the Bengals currently are. I think Bill forced that team to shut their mouths.

Tom Brady sucks but he’s been mostly respectful. The Bengals are just straight up assholes who need to get their ass kicked.
The only time I can remember the Patriots ever talking this much...was when Edelman created those shirts and their rallying cry was basically "People forgot about us". Other than that...they just went out and there and won games.
[Reply]
-King- 09:41 AM 01-24-2023

I seriously can't believe that the Bengals didn't call Eli at some point yesterday and tell him to knock that shit off.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:41 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by -King-:
I seriously can't believe that the Bengals didn't call Eli at some point yesterday and tell him to knock that shit off.
And face the wrath of his Mom? Are you crazy?
[Reply]
TEX 09:45 AM 01-24-2023

Yep. Thats exacyly why THIS game supplants the 2019 AFCCG against the Patriots as the one I want to win the most.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 104
« First < 313738394041 424344455191 > Last »
Up