ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 79
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:36 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
3 questions:

Where did you get that stat?

How do they attribute yards given up to safeties?

How does that stat compare to all the other NFL (strong) safeties?
pro football reference

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...R/ReidJu00.htm

don't know on the others, but as the 4th least targeted safety in the league and tied for the 3rd fewest catches allowed, you can bet he's in the top 10 for yards allowed
[Reply]
Lzen 11:37 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The thing is the Chargers have personnel to give us issues, the Titans style gives us issues, the Bengals have neither, we literally just gave those games away.
I'll give you the style argument as I think Mahomes, Reid, and Co. have shown that they figured out how to attack that this year.
However, do you not consider Joe Burrow and those big, fast WRs personnel that will give us issues?
[Reply]
Lzen 11:41 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Jimmy G is #5 this year in passer rating, but #17 in QBR. Mahomes is #4 in passer rating and #2 in QBR. Burrow is #6 in passer rating and #13 in QBR.
QBR is that ESPN thing, right? I never have been a fan of that. Still, my eyes tell me that Jimmy G is not even close to #5 so maybe QBR is on it. /shrug
[Reply]
tredadda 11:43 AM 12-01-2022
I'll give you the style argument as I think Mahomes, Reid, and Co. have shown that they figured out how to attack that this year.
However, do you not consider Joe Burrow and those big, fast WRs personnel that will give us issues?
Burrow and those WRs are definitely going to be a challenge.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:48 AM 12-01-2022
They beat us by throwing jump balls, that stuff evens out eventually.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:49 AM 12-01-2022
QBR is that ESPN thing, right? I never have been a fan of that. Still, my eyes tell me that Jimmy G is not even close to #5 so maybe QBR is on it. /shrug
QBR is pretty good. It accounts for things like rushing and clutch plays in 4th quarter. Passer rating can be very misleading, which is how guys like Jimmy G and Alex Smith can end up pretty high on the list. For instance, Mahomes torched a very good Bucs defense for 40+ points. Yet his passer rating was pretty low in that game. His QBR grade was 90/100, which is appropriate.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:00 PM 12-01-2022
Joe Cullen week fellas. We may not have a ton of sacks but we do have a lot of pressures stacked up. I think we’re gonna see Cullen open up his pass rush twist/stunts a bit and get some consistent pressure.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:00 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

I have a feeling that’s going to be the pick of most talking heads this week.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:01 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Bart Scott always picks against us. Didn’t he predict we would miss the playoffs this year?

Sure did.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:02 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
When they spend all day, every day, trying to come up with reasons Patrick Mahomes ISN'T the best QB in football, this is the sort of answer they're gonna come to.

Fortunately for us, he IS the best, so I don't really have to give a shit about this sort of nonsense.
[Reply]
vonBobo 12:05 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
It reminds me of when that bengals fan on Twitter tried to claim kc fans are bandwagoners before they met mahomes. It’s not like Cleveland where they would sacrifice their first child for a Super Bowl.
I just don't understand these arguments built out of intangible rules. So fans of bad teams are required to spend all their time and money on the team, and fans of good teams shouldn't get too excited? People making these arguments shouldn't be engaged, they are just trolling.
[Reply]
MAG 12:11 PM 12-01-2022
Gonna need to score a lot. Our DBs always get abused by good QB's, so I doubt that will change.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:13 PM 12-01-2022
I don't recall us ever running into Bart Scott all that often in spite of him spending his entire career in the AFC. And I don't recall any beefs he had with Andy Reid when he was with the Eagles, either. The Chiefs were bad when he was on a few of those good Ravens and Jets teams, so almost all the matchups we had against him were inconsequential.

Like, what's his deal? Is he trying to be Skip Bayless or something? Even the Patriot tards on ESPN like Bruschi just shrug their shoulders and acknowledge the incredible run that Mahomes and the Chiefs have been putting together and appear to be continuing for the next several years.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:22 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by MAG:
Gonna need to score a lot. Our DBs always get abused by good QB's, so I doubt that will change.
Wth?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I don't recall us ever running into Bart Scott all that often in spite of him spending his entire career in the AFC. And I don't recall any beefs he had with Andy Reid when he was with the Eagles, either. The Chiefs were bad when he was on a few of those good Ravens and Jets teams, so almost all the matchups we had against him were inconsequential.

Like, what's his deal? Is he trying to be Skip Bayless or something? Even the Patriot tards on ESPN like Bruschi just shrug their shoulders and acknowledge the incredible run that Mahomes and the Chiefs have been putting together and appear to be continuing for the next several years.
he thinks mahomes is the mvp now and the chiefs are good but picked the bengals for reasons :-)
[Reply]
Page 41 of 79
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Up