ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 94
« First < 313738394041 424344455191 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:15 PM 12-27-2022
I'm still not a fan of Frank Clark, in case anyone was wondering.
[Reply]
JPH83 02:22 AM 12-28-2022
Had a chuckle reading DJLN's posts. Honestly thought I was Clark's biggest hater, but I'm an amateur, ha.

That said, hate to say it but there's only one player on the roster whose going to get more pressure than him by increasing his DE snaps, and it's Jones. You're not getting it from Karlaftis, Dunlap or Danna either, and the only one of those who looks like he's consistently setting an edge, surprisingly, is Dunlap. The rest are getting moved around every bit as pathetically as Clark. The saving grace for our other DEs is that's one's a rookie and none are expensive.
[Reply]
-King- 08:25 AM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
In my defense, I've gotten fairly subdued in this thread until the "Do you guys even football, bro!" shit starts.

The thread becomes an empty chair interview when guys congratulate themselves for how right they are about the re-emergent greatness of Frank Clark and then start sucking their own dicks about it.

I hadn't posted in this thread in about a month. And for the most part haven't said anything since before his suspension. But the bullshit was getting piled up just a little too deep in here...
Man you missed the whole "Frank Clark knocked Russell Wilson out of the game and none of you guys are giving him credit" saga.

Because apparently Clark getting pushed out of the play, and then hitting a Wilson in the head and landing on him after 15 yards and after Thornhill has already made the tackle is something Clark should get a round of applause for.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:35 AM 12-28-2022
Nah, he still kind of sucks. He's not horrible, just horribly overpaid. He's a rotational level player forced into playing majority snaps because we don't have anything else.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:48 AM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
I'm going to have to disagree with you here. That means George, Dunlap, Danna and CJ probably take more snaps at DE thus we get more production.
Ah - The Clyde Edwards Helaire approach to roster management...
[Reply]
PHOG 09:55 AM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

It's really pathetic. Frank Clark's grandma wasn't as proud of him for making his first doodie in the potty than you guys are when he manages not to trip over his own feet.
:-) "The Shart" :-) :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:55 AM 12-28-2022
elite!

Highest graded Chiefs in Week 15 win vs Texans:

�� Frank Clark - 91.7
�� Patrick Mahomes - 88.6
�� Carlos Dunlap - 82.8
4️⃣ Travis Kelce - 81.2
5️⃣ Joe Thuney - 77.0 pic.twitter.com/6o9fvFZO3D

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) December 20, 2022

I'll say it. I miss the Seahawks having Frank Clark.

— 12th Man Rising (@12thMan_Rising) December 24, 2022

Sure would be nice to have a guy like Frank Clark on the D-line, too bad the Seahawks never draft players like that.

— d mears (@dtmears2) December 24, 2022

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:22 AM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
elite!

I notice you didn't provide the breakdown for how he got to that figure against Houston....

You seem to have neglected to include his 56.3 pas rush grade in that game. In fact, his highest individual grade against Houston was a 78.2...in coverage.

So I guess it's time to add that to his resume - Frank Clark: Lockdown corner.

Clark's had 3 straight games w/ a pass rush grade below 60. He's had one pass rush grade above 70 (i.e. starting caliber) all season. Meanwhile he's had 6 below 60.

Oh, and even with all that, his pass rush grade on the season is actually HIGHER than his run stop grade. And his tackling grade is a laughably bad 30.4. That shitty tackler, Justin Reid, has a 49.8 by comparison.

Frank Clark isn't good at ANYTHING. He's not getting better at ANYTHING. His Denver game was his 2nd worst game of the season in week 14. His Seattle game was just another completely forgettable, sub-starting level performance. The only 'good' game he's had this season was the Houston game and that was fueled by, of all things, his coverage rating.

Frank Clark's a bad football player.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:29 AM 12-28-2022

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:31 AM 12-28-2022
Just here to enlighten...

[Reply]
wazu 10:37 AM 12-28-2022
We would have tied Houston if not for Frank. #thankful
[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:33 PM 12-28-2022
I'll be glad when he's gone.

Time to move on, and nothing will really change my mind on the subject.

Even if he tears it up in the playoffs and has a string of sacks put together and leads us to a SB win, I still dont want him back next season.

I dont like the 85% crap and 15% good ratio he has. He's been stupidly overpaid.

Addition by subtraction, esp if Karalaftis continues to improve.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:37 PM 12-28-2022
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I'll be glad when he's gone.

Time to move on, and nothing will really change my mind on the subject.

Even if he tears it up in the playoffs and has a string of sacks put together and leads us to a SB win, I still dont want him back next season.

I dont like the 85% crap and 15% good ratio he has. He's been stupidly overpaid.

Addition by subtraction, esp if Karalaftis continues to improve.
He would get paid elsewhere if that happens, if not, and we could sign him at a reasonable price, sign him...
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:35 PM 12-30-2022
Not that it really matters, but if you go back and look at that strip play by Frank, Tunsil ducks his head and stops Clark's left knee for a fraction of a second with his right hand as Frank tries to cross his face, which is how he ends up on the ground.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:43 PM 12-30-2022
I'll just say this... he has clearly stepped it up the last few weeks, so lets hope it continues
[Reply]
Page 41 of 94
« First < 313738394041 424344455191 > Last »
Up