ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 359
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
ptlyon 03:40 PM 01-15-2015
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
I typed out a long winded rico-esque response to this, and then my phone crashed.

Short version - they are all whores.
FYP
[Reply]
Otter 03:58 PM 01-15-2015
Too far down the rabbit hole
[Reply]
ChiTown 04:28 PM 01-15-2015
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I feel fucking cheated that I never had hot teachers - especially the ones that were willing to bone their teenage students :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:04 PM 01-15-2015
How many Cp teacher wives are getting plowed by Lil Chiefys?
[Reply]
BigRichard 05:04 PM 01-15-2015
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I feel ****ing cheated that I never had hot teachers - especially the ones that were willing to bone their teenage students :-)
Don't we all... :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:50 PM 01-15-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
How many Cp teacher wives are getting plowed by Lil Chiefys?
:-)
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 01:55 PM 03-26-2015
Thought I would resurrect this thread -

Special education teacher, 22, sent lewd pictures to and sexually assaulted her 14-year-old student

Hired in January, fired in March. Looks guilty to me.

[Reply]
Easy 6 02:01 PM 03-26-2015
While I know that the law says she assaulted that kid, and I know its a double standard... but she didn't assault that kid.

He was ALL about it I'm sure, and while again I know its a double standard... the only real crime committed here is her stupidity for thinking a 14 year old could keep his yap shut about it.
[Reply]
eDave 02:05 PM 03-26-2015
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Thought I would resurrect this thread -

Special education teacher, 22, sent lewd pictures to and sexually assaulted her 14-year-old student

Hired in January, fired in March. Looks guilty to me.
Would NOT
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 02:13 PM 03-26-2015
Yoga teacher, 32 flashed her new breasts and performed sex act on 15 year old at Bar Mitzvah

She went for the triple.

Originally Posted by :
A yoga teacher with new breast implants flashed them at guests at a bar mitzvah and let underage boys fondle them before performing a sex act on a 15-year-old boy, police have said.

Lindsey Ann Radomski, 32, told police in Scottsdale, Arizona that she was too drunk to remember what happened at the party on Saturday night.

She was among 80 to 100 guests at the party when she allegedly exposed her new breasts to five adults and they told her to 'sleep it off', Sergeant Ben Hoster told The Arizona Republic.

She then went to a pool area, where she flashed juveniles, police said.

In the early hours of Sunday morning, while most of the guests were asleep or had gone home, she allegedly invited seven boys, aged 11 to 15, into a bedroom and let them fondle her breasts.

When all of the children apart from a 15-year-old boy had left, she performed a sex act on him, the teenager told police.

The victim's parents learned of the encounter and went to the police, Hoster said.

Radomski, who teaches yoga in the Scottsdale area, was interviewed on Tuesday. She told authorities that she had been too drunk to remember the incident but did admit to flashing.

But she arrested and booked on multiple sexual abuse, sexual conduct with a minor and indecent exposure charges.

Bond was set at $10,000 at Radomski's initial court appearance on Wednesday.

[Reply]
threebag 02:20 PM 03-26-2015
no thanks
[Reply]
gblowfish 02:42 PM 03-26-2015
Wow that Arizona chick looks like Ann Coulter. Yikes. Although the Yoga could make for some interesting positional possibilities....
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:45 PM 03-26-2015
She's an idiot to admit to anything. With other adults seemingly willing to confirm that she was completely blitzed, her best defense would be that she was so drunk she doesn't remember anything, and "OHMYGODIDIDWHAT?!?!"
[Reply]
threebag 02:47 PM 03-26-2015
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Wow that Arizona chick looks like Ann Coulter. Yikes. Although the Yoga could make for some interesting positional possibilities....
Ann Coulter is hotter, but throw in a picture of the tits before i make my final decision...
[Reply]
Frosty 02:50 PM 03-26-2015
The last two probably don't belong in the "another hot teacher" thread.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 359
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141 > Last »
Up