Noah Fant

Broncos Receive:

Russell Wilson
4th Round Pick

— Allan Bell (@AllanBell247) March 8, 2022

[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:32 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
A few “border line Pro Bowl” WR’s and a RB who was 13th in the NFL in rushing is your definition of a “loaded” offense?

Obviously a low threshold for greatness in Denver.
He's a Broncos fan. He's going to pump them up a bit.

But Jeudy has pedigree so there's reason to be hopeful. Sutton is a proven commodity. Javonte has shown that he's a good, tough runner. Patrick is a solid #3. The TE has potential as well.
[Reply]
MagicHef 05:14 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Did I actually see an earlier post where someone said that giving away Fant meant little because they still have Albert O?

Really....seriously?
Never has a Chiefs fan said anything good about Fant. Until the Broncos traded him away, at least.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:17 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Never has a Chiefs fan said anything good about Fant. Until the Broncos traded him away, at least.
I thought he was a great pick on draft day.

I don't know why he didn't translate. QB? Offense? Thin air?...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:18 PM 03-09-2022
A few “border line Pro Bowl” WR’s and a RB who was 13th in the NFL in rushing is your definition of a “loaded” offense?

Patrick has borderline Pro Bowl Talent now?

Wow. That's...new.

Look - just because y'all paid him like a stud doesn't mean he's ever going to be one.

Tim Patrick is Byron Pringle with WAY too big a contract. Kid's gonna be 29 yrs old next year and has never had 55 catches or 750 receiving yards and now he's a 'Pro Bowl Talent'.

Just...wow. Even money says Patrick doesn't even see the 2nd year of that contract.
[Reply]
FAX 05:20 PM 03-09-2022
Speaking of tight ends that disappoint ...

What, I wonder, is the future for Noah Gray?

Is he a Noah? Or a Yesah?

FAX
[Reply]
Rausch 05:22 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by FAX:
Speaking of tight ends that disappoint ...

What, I wonder, is the future for Noah Gray?

Is he a Noah? Or a Yesah?

FAX
I hope he pans out but Noah never was projected as anything outside of KC.

And for my 2c I think the trade was even. Fair value both ways and Denver did the right thing. Seattle didn't really have a choice unless they wanted to play the Rodgers game every off season...
[Reply]
MagicHef 05:25 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I thought he was a great pick on draft day.

I don't know why he didn't translate. QB? Offense? Thin air?...
I never saw him in college, but in the NFL he doesn’t seem to like contact. Doesn’t really block well. His career catch % is 68%, compared to Albert O’s 80%.
[Reply]
FAX 05:29 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I hope he pans out but Noah never was projected as anything outside of KC.

And for my 2c I think the trade was even. Fair value both ways and Denver did the right thing. Seattle didn't really have a choice unless they wanted to play the Rodgers game every off season...
Well, if Noah Gray is a Yesah, I'm encouraged.

As I recall, the scuttlebutt was that Gray had "great hands" and ran "great routes" which, assumably, meant he was the future replacement for Kelce.

We shall see.

As for the donk deal, I personally believe the donks got hosed by Seattle.

They gave up a lot. "Let Russell Cook" may well become "Russel Is Cooked" before you know it.

FAX
[Reply]
manchambo 05:29 PM 03-09-2022

As I mentioned, you have to consider that they had bad-very bad QB play last year, and in preceding years. Do you really doubt that Sutton would put up pro bowl numbers with a top 10 quarterback throwing to him? Do you really doubt that Jeudy has pro bowl talent?

Again, if you don't recognize what Smith is, you didn't watch. The only place where people say different is Chiefsplanet.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:35 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by FAX:

They gave up a lot. "Let Russell Cook" may well become "Russel Is Cooked" before you know it.

FAX
They better put the effort into the O line like KC did last year. That unit is cat puke.
[Reply]
Shields68 05:40 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Wow. That's...new.

Look - just because y'all paid him like a stud doesn't mean he's ever going to be one.

Tim Patrick is Byron Pringle with WAY too big a contract. Kid's gonna be 29 yrs old next year and has never had 55 catches or 750 receiving yards and now he's a 'Pro Bowl Talent'.

Just...wow. Even money says Patrick doesn't even see the 2nd year of that contract.
Yep They got Juedy who is a great route runner with poor catch skills, Courtland Sutton who poor route runner and injured a lot and Patrick. Not sure how anyone can think it would be a step up over lockett and Metcalf.
[Reply]
manchambo 06:14 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Wow. That's...new.

I would rank them: Sutton, Jeudy, Patrick, with a potential that Jeudy will eventually jump into first.

This is all a matter of prognostication because the receivers have been playing in a dumpster file. I'm not very worried about defending it, though, because this cesspool is the only place where people seriously question whether Denver has a loaded receiving group.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 06:41 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Hope you aren't saying that I am having anything good to say about Fant. I'm just laughing about the fact that someone thinks Albert O is going to be an offensive weapon.
[Reply]
TLO 06:47 PM 03-09-2022
I wonder what they're saying about this over at the Orange Mane?
[Reply]
jerryaldini 07:11 PM 03-09-2022
Honestly, this will make it more fun continuing to beat Donk, when they actually have expectations.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 66
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Up