ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 46
« First < 313738394041 42434445 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
Katipan 01:32 PM 04-01-2024
I hope I have more things.
This isn't the thread for it.
But somewhere, sometime, you're going to have to tell the class why you hate your white side.

I'm super excited.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:33 PM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I hope I have more things.
This isn't the thread for it.
But somewhere, sometime, you're going to have to tell the class why you hate your white side.

I'm super excited.
I hate my white side?

What the fuck are you blabbering about? You're top 3 most incoherent posters on CP.

Also, you have to have anything at all to have "more". You have provided nothing.
[Reply]
Katipan 01:34 PM 04-01-2024
Im patient.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:35 PM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Im a mental patient.
FTFY
[Reply]
Katipan 01:35 PM 04-01-2024
You are mad in every single thread. 😂😂
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:44 PM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
He's got a lot of McMahon in him
:-)
[Reply]
penguinz 01:47 PM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You and penguinz have a lot in common. You love to make claims that you refuse to support when pressed.
There is nothing to support other than you are way too emotional about something that has absolutely no impact on your life.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:53 PM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
There is nothing to support other than you are way too emotional about something that has absolutely no impact on your life.
Yea, I'm so emotional about it that I think it has absolutely zero impact on Caleb as a prospect, and I would take him in a heartbeat at #1.

The only time I got remotely "emotional" in this thread was with Pest over what I felt was an attack on my character coming from somebody I consider a friend.

But keep fucking that chicken.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:54 PM 04-01-2024
Yea, I'm so emotional about it that I think it has absolutely zero impact on Caleb as a prospect, and I would take him in a heartbeat at #1.

The only time I got remotely "emotional" in this thread was with Pest over what I felt was an attack on my character coming from somebody I consider a friend.

But keep ****ing that chicken.
Friends know you best so think about that.

If it wasn't at least partially true there is no reason to get emotional about it.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:57 PM 04-01-2024
Friends know you best so think about that.

If it wasn't at least partially true there is no reason to get emotional about it.
Well considering he denied/rejected my interpretation, that doesn't add up either.

So you can just go fuck yourself.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:59 PM 04-01-2024
Well considering he denied/rejected my interpretation, that doesn't add up either.

So you can just go **** yourself.
Maybe he saw through your interpretation.

You should probably log off for the day before your anger grows even more and you break your keyboard.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:03 PM 04-01-2024
Maybe he saw through your interpretation.

You should probably log off for the day before your anger grows even more and you break your keyboard.
Nobody is mad.

This all started back up today because you can't keep my name out of your mouth and continue to misrepresent my position:

No way Joe's parents aren't worried he's gay. That is an excessive amount of pink on a dude so no way he isn't.

/Staylor
I easily disproved this stupid representation of my position, and you've been talking about how mad I supposedly am ever since to deflect.

Again, not mad. You're just reeruned.
[Reply]
penguinz 02:05 PM 04-01-2024
Nobody is mad.

This all started back up today because you can't keep my name out of your mouth and continue to misrepresent my position:

I easily disproved this stupid representation of my position, and you've been talking about how mad I supposedly am ever since to deflect.

Again, not mad. You're just reeruned.
Whatever you have to tell yourself to make it through the day.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:07 PM 04-01-2024
Whatever you have to tell yourself to make it through the day.
You: staylor26 believes A.

Me: no, here's me clearly saying B, the exact opposite, dumbass

You: YoU'Re sO MaD bRo
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:09 PM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
ITT: Dudes who don't interact with Gen Zers. Blurred gender norms are kind of their thing.

Let’s not pretend like this is working out for them. Rampant anxiety and depression, often as a result of confused identities and roles and finding their place in society and believing that if they tend towards the feminine side then that means they are actually a woman and need surgery to “correct” their body.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 46
« First < 313738394041 42434445 > Last »
Up