ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4092 of 4915
« First < 3092359239924042408240884089409040914092 40934094409540964102414241924592 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
TEX 10:02 AM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Disastrous. Even more damaging than the Pickston Lynch fiasco. Dude sucks even against Xfl defense :-)
:-)
It really is, and he really does.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:49 PM 03-05-2023
done fan was like: Well, he CAN'T be worse than Horseface
[Reply]
KCTitus 04:52 PM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I've never disappeared... I'm just saying that 99% of the reason why this thread stays up top is because it's fun to punch the douche around with his crazy tweet posts.
You know, back in my day it was called 'smear the queer'... and yes, that's what we're doing. Ol' Dild gonna get his due.`
[Reply]
KCTitus 04:55 PM 03-05-2023
I'm curious... if you guys were to ban QJ for just 3 days, how quickly would this thread fall and would it land on page 3? Hell, page 2?

I don't think I have seen it go below the midway portion of page 2 since the inception of this thing. But, if you took QJ away for just 3 days...
It would become my mission to make sure it stayed on the front page...Dild gets no quarter. It's time to pay the reaper.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:02 PM 03-05-2023
Listen, I really do appreciate it, but I still can't wrap my head around trading premium picks for the right to extend fat rus for $250 million. If they still had the #5, they could likely land someone like Jalen Carter, who could cause us problems for years to come. Instead, we get to face fat rus. I mean, it makes ZERO sense. Like, I can't begin to understand a situation like that where one team makes itself insanely worse while actively working to quickly rebuild a team like the Seahawks. It just about HAS to be collusion.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:05 PM 03-05-2023
They wanted a QB & got a one client PR firm
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:29 PM 03-05-2023
I'm curious... if you guys were to ban QJ for just 3 days, how quickly would this thread fall and would it land on page 3? Hell, page 2?

I don't think I have seen it go below the midway portion of page 2 since the inception of this thing. But, if you took QJ away for just 3 days...
It would be crazy to ban him now. He should only be banned if the broncos ever start winning again.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:36 PM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Listen, I really do appreciate it, but I still can't wrap my head around trading premium picks for the right to extend fat rus for $250 million. If they still had the #5, they could likely land someone like Jalen Carter, who could cause us problems for years to come. Instead, we get to face fat rus. I mean, it makes ZERO sense. Like, I can't begin to understand a situation like that where one team makes itself insanely worse while actively working to quickly rebuild a team like the Seahawks. It just about HAS to be collusion.
Well. As the other teams in our division have found out….. they’re paying the Patrick price. Every team in our pathetic division has spent a TON of money trying to overtake the Chiefs. Sharters are already tearing down there all in season, and are up against the cap. The Fade spent a ton of resources to bring in a receiver that they thought would put them over the hump. And they end up cutting their quarterback to keep the cap down….

Now..:. The Dungkeys :-)…. First they thought “stealing :-)” away the Packers OC would land them Rodgers, then the pivot. They’ve spent a metric SHIT TON on a quarterback who won a ring because he had a generational defense, and an ELITE running game. And he’s been in the decline for 2.5 years now. Had less TDs than bathrooms in his expensive house, and coined the ridiculous term “LETS RIDE”. Then when that was clearly not the right path, they fire the HC….. trade away their best pass rusher to obtain a draft pick. THEN, trade said pick away for a coach that not only fucked his last teams cap completely to the point they’re having a fire sale, but also quit on his team the minute his HOF quarterback retired.

That is our competition paying the Patrick price. And I won’t even go into the rest of the conference trying to keep up and paying the Patrick price, but we’ll definitely see the repercussions of it this coming season.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:53 PM 03-05-2023
I think that Knowshit knows that we're right about the off-season moves. He's acting like it's October lately. No posts today. One yesterday, one on the second, and not really much before that. His silence speaks volumes. He's not even able to find fluff tweets about his garbage team
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:58 PM 03-05-2023
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I think that Knowshit knows that we're right about the off-season moves. He's acting like it's October lately. No posts today. One yesterday, one on the second, and not really much before that. His silence speaks volumes. He's not even able to find fluff tweets about his garbage team
There’s definitely some tweets out there concerning their “amazing” strength and conditioning coach. And I think they hired some nobody as a defensive GC coach or something. Regardless, to him…. They’re about to win the next 8 SBs!
[Reply]
MagicHef 02:32 AM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
There’s a good chance that without Wilson the Broncos would be picking significantly later than #5.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:49 AM 03-06-2023
$18M per for cheap motivational ploys, lol.

“Payton told me he’s going to put an old car front and center in the parking lot so that all players and coaches will see it. He said he’ll have the rearview mirror plus the side mirrors removed from the car. As he said at the Combine, he wants his players and his new organization to look ahead, and not behind, at the nightmare that was the 2022 Broncos season. So if you see a stripped-down old jalopy alongside some very nice vehicles in the Broncos parking lot this season, you’ll know why.”
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:32 AM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
WalRuss BuffRuss

:-)
Hilarious.

There's only 1 dude Wilson trusts and that's Wilson.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:44 AM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Hilarious.

There's only 1 dude Wilson trusts and that's Wilson.
Any Bible verses condoning running children’s charity scams??
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:47 AM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Any Bible verses condoning running children’s charity scams??
Not a lot actually. :-)
[Reply]
Page 4092 of 4915
« First < 3092359239924042408240884089409040914092 40934094409540964102414241924592 > Last »
Up