ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4075 of 4915
« First < 3075357539754025406540714072407340744075 40764077407840794085412541754575 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BEAVER 02:00 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

:-)
Just in case you didnt know who this is.......

"Kasim Edebali
@TheDreamKasim
Defensive End for the Hamburg Sea Devils. Born and raised in Hamburg, Germany."

Rock bottom from knowmo. So sad.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:13 PM 02-27-2023
He also played for Sean Payton in New Orleans and Vance Joseph in Denver.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:19 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by crispystl:
I just can't wait until we cross the threshold to the point the Bronco's brass has to swallow their pride, admit Russ was the biggest mistake in NFL history and bench his ass. I'm not sure just how terrible he'll have to play to reach that point, but as we approach that point my schadenfreude will reach heights I never even deemed possible. They're going to be damned if they do and damned if they don't. They literally won't have any decent (let alone good) choices left to exhaust and I'll be there first in line to gleefully take it all in.

I know many of you might said "but why would we want them to bench Russ? He's terrible". Of course he is and they don't have shit better than him and they're out of draft capital (the only resource that could to rectify the situation)

I don't think I could've written a better demise for that loser franchise.
Internally, I think the Broncos' management already know that they made an historic mistake trading for Russ.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:27 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Internally, I think the Broncos' management already know that they made an historic mistake trading for Russ.
Yet Pays a Ton still has a job. Only until Paid a Ton pushes him out so he can GM too.
[Reply]
crispystl 02:35 PM 02-27-2023
Oh for sure. Watching them squirm is what's going to make it so fun!.
When will they cave? Where is the line?

Seriously, where would you draw it at? There's no good answer!!!

But hey guys...they have a new trainer now so we're ****ed. :-)

I don't know who's more ignorant...Knowmo or the Bronco's brass.
[Reply]
crispystl 02:38 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by BEAVER:
Just in case you didnt know who this is.......

"Kasim Edebali
@TheDreamKasim
Defensive End for the Hamburg Sea Devils. Born and raised in Hamburg, Germany."

Rock bottom from knowmo. So sad.
They're going to be special alright. Special ed like Knowmo.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:00 PM 02-27-2023
Knowmo's Cadillac Cimarron is the best money can buy
[Reply]
BossChief 03:06 PM 02-27-2023
Continuing on trying to build that “Great Value Chiefs” brand in Denver.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:27 PM 02-27-2023
They're going to be special alright. Special ed like Knowmo.

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:36 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
He also played for Sean Payton in New Orleans and Vance Joseph in Denver.
So he’s basically a know nothing homer, just like you and Klis, and Albright, and every other tweet you take as gospel!
[Reply]
BEAVER 03:44 PM 02-27-2023
I just can't wait until we cross the threshold to the point the Bronco's brass has to swallow their pride, admit Russ was the biggest mistake in NFL history and bench his ass. I'm not sure just how terrible he'll have to play to reach that point, but as we approach that point my schadenfreude will reach heights I never even deemed possible. They're going to be damned if they do and damned if they don't. They literally won't have any decent (let alone good) choices left to exhaust and I'll be there first in line to gleefully take it all in.

I know many of you might said "but why would we want them to bench Russ? He's terrible". Of course he is and they don't have shit better than him and they're out of draft capital (the only resource that could to rectify the situation)

I don't think I could've written a better demise for that loser franchise.
IF - and that is a strong if - ME3 gets the donks to even 7 wins; that constitutes a massive turnaround for the franchise, and they probably ride it out for another year. I contend that he will have to be as bad as last year for the donks to consider admitting failure and benching him. I see no way they can cut or trade him until 2026 at the earliest even if he drums up a repeat of his performance from last year.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:08 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by BEAVER:
IF - and that is a strong if - ME3 gets the donks to even 7 wins; that constitutes a massive turnaround for the franchise, and they probably ride it out for another year. I contend that he will have to be as bad as last year for the donks to consider admitting failure and benching him. I see no way they can cut or trade him until 2026 at the earliest even if he drums up a repeat of his performance from last year.
Pretty awesome, isn’t it?!!?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:19 PM 02-27-2023
I wonder if it will keep them from actively looking for a QBOTF; how much longer are they willing to exist in suckitude/mediocrity until they REALLY make a change?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:29 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I wonder if it will keep them from actively looking for a QBOTF; how much longer are they willing to exist in suckitude/mediocrity until they REALLY make a change?
Hard to do that with no picks.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:37 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by neech:
Broncos' 2022 draft class gets C- grade from NFL.com one year later

The early returns on the Denver Broncos’ 2022 NFL draft class haven’t been great. Granted, it is early, but NFL.com’s Eric Edholm recently graded each class from last spring and the Broncos received a C- mark.

With their first pick, Denver selected pass rusher Nik Bonitto in the second round. He went on to start just one game and totaled only 1.5 sacks as a rookie. The team’s next pick, tight end Greg Dulcich, showed flashes of potential last year, and cornerback Damarri Mathis was a pleasant surprise.

The rest of the class is full of unknowns. Time will tell if DL Eyioma Uwazurike, DB Delarrin Turner-Yell, WR Montrell Washington, OL Luke Wattenberg, DL Matt Henningsen and CB Faion Hicks turn into key contributors for the Broncos down the road.

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/202...l-draft-class/

I think a C- grade is being rather generous to that putrid draft class by the Donks.
Unpossible! I read here that the “General” was a drafting genius and continuously puts clown shoes on “Let’s Reach”.
[Reply]
Page 4075 of 4915
« First < 3075357539754025406540714072407340744075 40764077407840794085412541754575 > Last »
Up