ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4074 of 4915
« First < 3074357439744024406440704071407240734074 40754076407740784084412441744574 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:39 AM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by neech:
Broncos' 2022 draft class gets C- grade from NFL.com one year later

The early returns on the Denver Broncos’ 2022 NFL draft class haven’t been great. Granted, it is early, but NFL.com’s Eric Edholm recently graded each class from last spring and the Broncos received a C- mark.

With their first pick, Denver selected pass rusher Nik Bonitto in the second round. He went on to start just one game and totaled only 1.5 sacks as a rookie. The team’s next pick, tight end Greg Dulcich, showed flashes of potential last year, and cornerback Damarri Mathis was a pleasant surprise.

The rest of the class is full of unknowns. Time will tell if DL Eyioma Uwazurike, DB Delarrin Turner-Yell, WR Montrell Washington, OL Luke Wattenberg, DL Matt Henningsen and CB Faion Hicks turn into key contributors for the Broncos down the road.

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/202...l-draft-class/

I think a C- grade is being rather generous to that putrid draft class by the Donks.
That's without including the Russ trade.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:47 AM 02-27-2023
Hey Knowshit. Tell me again why you call our GM Let's Reach. Here's his draft grade from last year. Looks like Private Gomer was the one reaching to me

Day 1 grade: A

Day 2 grade: A+

Day 3 grade: A

Analysis: The Chiefs found starters in the first round. They focused on McDuffie's cover skills and aggressiveness rather than his lack of size and length, and Karlaftis' superior hand usage and leverage rather than his lack of bend off the edge. Moore is a great fit in their offense and excellent value. Cook and Chenal are nice picks who will play roles as rookies.

Williams has the size-speed combination to excel on the outside, as does Watson, who could have been picked two rounds earlier. Kansas City added another powerful tackle in Kinnard. Pacheco was a steal in the seventh round as a fast and hard-hitting runner.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:50 AM 02-27-2023
Who evicted Russ from his office on the second floor at Dove Valley?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:20 AM 02-27-2023
How long before EmbaRuss is in Micro Penner’s office demanding Pays a Ton and Paid a Ton get fired?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:49 AM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Hunt and Montgomery are free agents this year…
Chiefs just won another Super Bowl...
[Reply]
RunKC 11:55 AM 02-27-2023
Dulcich looks like he could be a decent TE but then again he’s a broke sick so who knows
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:01 PM 02-27-2023
To recap:

Denver traded a metric ****ton of draft capital plus ****ed their cap until 2026 for a fat weirdo malcontent who demanded his own office, alienated his teammates, misused funds intended for sick children, and tried to have his prior coach fired.

I’m sure their fat 3rd coaching choice can turn around this plague barge, though!!
[Reply]
BossChief 12:02 PM 02-27-2023
Who cares about Dulich when they traded Fant in the WalRuss deal?

It’s like KnowMo bragging about Chubb all over again when they let More than one really good pass rusher go to draft him.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:06 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That's without including the Russ trade.
With Russ, the grade is Full Blown AIDS.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:14 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
How long before EmbaRuss is in Micro Penner’s office demanding Pays a Ton and Paid a Ton get fired?
Russ spent all his leverage last season when he managed to not only post his worst statistical season while simultaneously destroying his own legacy, not to mention the hopes of an entire franchise for the next decade, as well as getting Hackett fired. Just based on the fact that Russ basically pounded the table for Sean and how Sean's contract is structured, Coach Payton has all the leverage and Russ has none.

Personally, I'm going to relish the final nails in the coffin this coming season as Russ continues to struggle due to his own hubris and declining abilities, until he's inevitably benched, sealing his fall from grace and any chance he had of HOF consideration.

Should be a fun season.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:15 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Russ spent all his leverage last season when he managed to not only post his worst statistical season while simultaneously destroying his own legacy, not to mention the hopes of an entire franchise for the next decade, as well as getting Hackett fired. Just based on the fact that Russ basically pounded the table for Sean and how Sean's contract is structured, Coach Payton has all the leverage and Russ has none.

Personally, I'm going to relish the final nails in the coffin this coming season as Russ continues to struggle due to his declining abilities and own inexplicable hubris, until he's inevitably benched, sealing his fall from grace and any chance he had of HOF consideration.

Should be a fun season.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:34 PM 02-27-2023
Let's review...

Chiefs have the better....

Owner
GM
Front Office
Headcoach
Coordinators
Quarterback (by far)
Receivers
O Line
D line
Secondary
LBs

Denver MAY POSSIBLY MIGHT have an equal training staff ? And some one is on this board bragging about that accomplishment?

Unbelievable :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:51 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Let's review...

Chiefs have the better....

Owner
GM
Front Office
Headcoach
Coordinators
Quarterback (by far)
Receivers
O Line
D line
Secondary
LBs

Denver MAY POSSIBLY MIGHT have an equal training staff ? And some one is on this board bragging about that accomplishment?

Unbelievable :-)
Baby steps.... first, we show that we have better beer vendors, then it's food... then it's training staff. After we hit that holy trinity of greatness, then we focus on other coaches, players, etc.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:17 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Baby steps.... first, we show that we have better beer vendors, then it's food... then it's training staff. After we hit that holy trinity of greatness, then we focus on other coaches, players, etc.
There's no way your cheerleaders are as ugly as ours are, so you've got us there.
[Reply]
crispystl 01:39 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

Personally, I'm going to relish the final nails in the coffin this coming season as Russ continues to struggle due to his own hubris and declining abilities, until he's inevitably benched, sealing his fall from grace and any chance he had of HOF consideration.

Should be a fun season.
I just can't wait until we cross the threshold to the point the Bronco's brass has to swallow their pride, admit Russ was the biggest mistake in NFL history and bench his ass. I'm not sure just how terrible he'll have to play to reach that point, but as we approach that point my schadenfreude will reach heights I never even deemed possible. They're going to be damned if they do and damned if they don't. They literally won't have any decent (let alone good) choices left to exhaust and I'll be there first in line to gleefully take it all in.

I know many of you might said "but why would we want them to bench Russ? He's terrible". Of course he is and they don't have shit better than him and they're out of draft capital (the only resource that could to rectify the situation)

I don't think I could've written a better demise for that loser franchise.
[Reply]
Page 4074 of 4915
« First < 3074357439744024406440704071407240734074 40754076407740784084412441744574 > Last »
Up