ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4072 of 4913
« First < 3072357239724022406240684069407040714072 40734074407540764082412241724572 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:06 PM 02-26-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
The Saints had the 6th fewest Adjusted Games Lost due to injury in the entire NFL from 2010-2021 (KC was 10th).

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
Lmao, you absolutely cannot use this metric to try and prop up the teams training staff/medical team. This is for showing how much impact injuries had on a team and not how good a team is at keeping players healthy. You are so fucking stupid lmao. Going by players on IR is the best way to look at the teams trainers effectiveness.

I honestly can't believe you've been throwing this stat out here. It's weighted by projected role of the injured player. How the fuck do you think this proves anything? You think that training staff is working to keep the all pros healthy and starters, but not helping the bench guys?

Holy shit you are dumb.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:13 PM 02-26-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Again, adjusted games lost is a bullshit way to look at injuries. But you don’t care because it fits your shitty narrative.
That's not even the point of AGL. It's so you can look at it and be like "yep, this team may not have sucked so bad if not for injuries. I can't believe he's using it to prove that a training staff is good.

This really shows that Sean Payton couldn't do shit in the playoffs with a HOF QB and one of the better AGL scores, so he can't use injuries as an excuse.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:15 PM 02-26-2023
If you ain't getting better
You're getting worse.
You made the Saints, Seahawks and Chargers better
[Reply]
stumppy 08:45 PM 02-26-2023
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Obligatory link to vid laughing at the Wilson contract....

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:02 PM 02-26-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Going by players on IR is the best way to look at the teams trainers effectiveness.
Adjusted Games Lost also factors in players who are playing through injuries. Teams who can keep their guys healthy, and off of the injury report, will get credit for that with the AGL metric.

Teams put backups on IR all of the time because they don’t want to waste a roster spot on a guy who isn’t going to be ready for a few weeks. They also stash young players on IR when they know they aren’t going to make the team. Just looking at the cumulative number of players on IR doesn’t tell you the entire story.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:08 PM 02-26-2023
No draft or salary capital means the brokest of dicks to wrap & ice through 17 games
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:15 PM 02-26-2023
Adjusted Games Lost also factors in players who are playing through injuries. Teams who can keep their guys healthy, and off of the injury report, will get credit for that with the AGL metric.

Teams put backups on IR all of the time because they don’t want to waste a roster spot on a guy who isn’t going to be ready for a few weeks. They also stash young players on IR when they know they aren’t going to make the team. Just looking at the cumulative number of players on IR doesn’t tell you the entire story.
You’ve been caught AGAIN using bad statistics to try and prove a false point. Keep getting your hopes up. I’d love to (but don’t have that kinda time) see how the Saints 81 players on IR from 2017-2021 stacks up against the rest of the league. 81 players on IR in a 4 year period seems extremely excessive! It might even rival the Chargers! Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad you’ve brought in yet another shitty conditioning coach. I just hope he doesn’t “accidentally” injure EmbaRuss before his contract expires!
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:21 PM 02-26-2023

This stat is for showing what teams are most effected by injury. It's not to show what teams are best at keeping players healthy. You're so fucking dumb. If it a ranking of best medical staffs, then you wouldn't have a worse score based on standing of the injured player. It wouldn't give a worse score for a starter being injured over a second stringer. It wouldn't matter if it was a starter or bench player, because all players get the same care from the team.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:47 PM 02-26-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
This stat is for showing what teams are most effected by injury. It's not to show what teams are best at keeping players healthy. You're so fucking dumb. If it a ranking of best medical staffs, then you wouldn't have a worse score based on standing of the injured player. It wouldn't give a worse score for a starter being injured over a second stringer. It wouldn't matter if it was a starter or bench player, because all players get the same care from the team.
That cunt will never admit it. He’s so fucking angry about the Chiefs success while his shitty dumpster fire franchise flounders around for nearly a decade. I swear these cocksucking bundle of stickss were all keeping warm in their precious SB 50 gear. Guess they ended up burning their fraudulent gear to keep warm over the last 7 1/2 freezing cold years! I don’t blame them. They’ve watched every single team in the division make the playoffs while they’ve been steadily in the cellar. Not only that but KC has the best quarterback to EVER play the game, the best coach in the league, and 2 rings in the last 4 years. The best part?? EmbaRuss’s extension hasn’t even kicked in yet, they’re still years away from being able to cut him, they have no worthy draft capital after looking at how horrific PaysATon has done outside his top 5 picks, and they haven’t beaten the Faders in 3 years, and a hilarious 2719 days and counting since they’ve beaten the Super Bowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs. Now eat that enormous shit sandwich, and go get ya fucking shinebox, you JABRONI BLOWMO!!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:01 PM 02-26-2023
Imagine thinking a trainer can magically heal hurt guys like a wizard :-) Dumbest thing I've heard in a looooong time. Over a long enough period of time, things balance out or are flukes at this professional level in that position
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 11:02 PM 02-26-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Imagine thinking a trainer can magically heal hurt guys like a wizard :-) Dumbest thing I've heard in a looooong time. Over a long enough period of time, things balance out or are flukes at this professional level in that position
Randy Gregory is a broke dick no matter who is looking after him.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:49 PM 02-26-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Oh, I don't know. I think that the fact that the Chiefs stayed pretty healthy this year had a lot to do with the strength and conditioning program here. I also know that a lot of us are hoping that Burkholder et al will help Toney stay healthy going forward. I just don't see this guy from New Orleans being anywhere close to Burkholder based on all the guys on IR for the Saints in recent years
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:02 AM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
That **** will never admit it. He’s so ****ing angry about the Chiefs success while his shitty dumpster fire franchise flounders around for nearly a decade. I swear these cocksucking bundle of stickss were all keeping warm in their precious SB 50 gear. Guess they ended up burning their fraudulent gear to keep warm over the last 7 1/2 freezing cold years! I don’t blame them. They’ve watched every single team in the division make the playoffs while they’ve been steadily in the cellar. Not only that but KC has the best quarterback to EVER play the game, the best coach in the league, and 2 rings in the last 4 years. The best part?? EmbaRuss’s extension hasn’t even kicked in yet, they’re still years away from being able to cut him, they have no worthy draft capital after looking at how horrific PaysATon has done outside his top 5 picks, and they haven’t beaten the Faders in 3 years, and a hilarious 2719 days and counting since they’ve beaten the Super Bowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs. Now eat that enormous shit sandwich, and go get ya ****ing shinebox, you JABRONI BLOWMO!!
I can't believe he was using that as some evidence that the new training staff was good. All it takes is about 2 seconds of critical thinking to realize that the way he's trying to use the stat was not in fact the correct way to interpret that stat. What a fucking complete and total joke of a moron.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:10 AM 02-27-2023
How long until Sean Payton brings Jamies Winston in?
[Reply]
MIAdragon 09:15 AM 02-27-2023
The delusion runs deep in this thread.
[Reply]
Page 4072 of 4913
« First < 3072357239724022406240684069407040714072 40734074407540764082412241724572 > Last »
Up