ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4037 of 4916
« First < 3037353739373987402740334034403540364037 40384039404040414047408741374537 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:47 PM 02-22-2023
Has anyone stepped up to answer why Paton (somehow STILL employed by the donx) preferred fat rus and his $250 million contract to a Top FIVE draft pick?!? I can't begin to wrap my head around that one.
[Reply]
TEX 12:47 AM 02-23-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Has anyone stepped up to answer why Paton (somehow STILL employed by the donx) preferred fat rus and his $250 million contract to a Top FIVE draft pick?!? I can't begin to wrap my head around that one.
Just one more sign that Walmart Money Owner Guy & Group dont know what the hell they're doing.
[Reply]
Chieftain 02:23 AM 02-23-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Overagressive retooling. Happens all the time in the NHL.
Dumb GMs thinking their team is a player or two away from being a contender.

Donkshow management should've gone the way of the Jets: sell your biggest assets at a premium, accumulate as many draft picks as possible. Wait for the opportunity to draft your franchise quarterback. Build it the right way.
They did the opposite. Overpayed their below average receivers, gave up the farm for an over the hill quarterback and extended him to a disaster of a contract, hired a head coach who was too scared to hold players accountable and had no clue how to timemanage a game so they had to bring an outside assistant.
In hindsight, Failway tried to replicate Manning 2.0. It's the only way this franchise ever knows how to build success. Steal quarterbacks from other teams. It's a fabric of their identity.
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:35 AM 02-23-2023
Originally Posted by Chieftain:

Donkshow management should've gone the way of the Jets: sell your biggest assets at a premium, accumulate as many draft picks as possible. Wait for the opportunity to draft your franchise quarterback. Build it the right way.
They did the opposite. Overpayed their below average receivers, gave up the farm for an over the hill quarterback and extended him to a disaster of a contract, hired a head coach who was too scared to hold players accountable and had no clue how to timemanage a game so they had to bring an outside assistant.
In hindsight, Failway tried to replicate Manning 2.0. It's the only way this franchise ever knows how to build success. Steal quarterbacks from other teams. It's a fabric of their identity.
Jets still don’t have a QB and have missed badly on their last 2 draft swings.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:42 AM 02-23-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Fat = Fat Patricia

Vojona = Vance Joseph

And PaysATon … as the beaver (Paton)
Radio is the best one from Vance.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:45 AM 02-23-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Jets still don’t have a QB and have missed badly on their last 2 draft swings.
Yet anyone would take their roster over Denver's even with Zach Wilson being garbage
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:06 AM 02-23-2023

In honor of the @Broncos & @SeanPayton interviewing Matt Patricia for defensive coordinator. I present this! pic.twitter.com/ji4owxfJNw

— Mark Schlereth (@markschlereth) February 23, 2023

:-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:31 AM 02-23-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Yet anyone would take their roster over Denver's even with Zach Wilson being garbage
I'm betting the Jets end up with Rodgers or Carr. At that point, every team in that division will likely be better than Denver.

Not sure that Denver will have an edge over anybody in the North either, unless Jackson leaves. Even then I'm not so sure.

If LV lands a legit QB (Rodgers?), every team in the West will still have a better roster than Denver.

Denver might have a shot to be better than a few of the South teams, but none of those are guaranteed. I'd say that Tennessee is likely to have a stronger roster. The Colts just need a QB, and I'm hearing they might wheel and deal to get Bryce Young. Houston has a pretty decent roster outside of QB and they might get Stroud.

When you factor in that the weak AFC teams all have more draft capital and overall offseason resources than Denver, I'm not sure how the Broncos don't end up with one of the weakest rosters again next year. If not the very weakest.

They're gonna need Payton and his staff to work some miracles.
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:32 AM 02-23-2023
Originally Posted by Chieftain:

Are you talking about the same Jets that are now considering signing Derek Carr because they have no viable QB?
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:37 AM 02-23-2023
Lmao they went with Vance Joseph. Holy shit
[Reply]
RunKC 10:38 AM 02-23-2023
THE BRONCOS ARE HIRING VANCE JOSEPH AS DC

HAHAHAHAHA
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:39 AM 02-23-2023
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
:-)

I didn’t say that
How ya feeling now buddy?!
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:39 AM 02-23-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lmao they went with Vance Joseph. Holy shit
No way. Link?
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:40 AM 02-23-2023
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
No way. Link?
Heard it on the radio. I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not lmao.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:40 AM 02-23-2023
What was wrong with Evero? I thought he did an excellent job
[Reply]
Page 4037 of 4916
« First < 3037353739373987402740334034403540364037 40384039404040414047408741374537 > Last »
Up