ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 400 of 469
« First < 300350390396397398399400 401402403404410450 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022 Royals Season Repository Thread***
ChiefsCountry 11:07 AM 01-01-2022
For all things Royals in 2022. #3 minor league system according to Baseball America. The Bobby Witt era should begin this year. Will Salvy still be the homerun king? How does the glut of infield players work out? Will the young pitchers take the next step?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Zack Greinke, P
Amir Garrett, P
Taylor Clarke, P

Top 10 Prospects from Baseball America
1. Bobby Witt, SS
2. Asa Lacy, P
3. MJ Melendez, C
4. Nick Pratto, 1B
5. Jackson Kowar, P
6. Kyle Isabel, OF
7. Frank Mozzicato, P
8. Ben Kudrna, P
9. Jonathan Bowlan, P
10. Vinnie Pasquantino, 1B

Duncan's Top Royals Prospects
Spoiler!

[Reply]
MVChiefFan 06:07 PM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I see what you did there. Great Jesus reference in Major League. Funny as line.
LOL First thing I thought of. Of course I’m saying it in my head with Harris’ voice. Such a great movie, I’ve probably watched it 100 times.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 06:14 PM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Sherman basically said Moore became unable to separate his emotion from his analysis. Of course he’s not going to give details but I feel it’s safe to assume as it’s pretty clear.
Current and past players seem to rave about him. How he seems to truly care about them, how much he's done for them off the field, and so forth.
I'm sure he is a great guy and all that.
Gotta win some games though.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:14 PM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I would love if someone asked him why the **** we traded Rivera for Weaver. Getting rid of Benintendi and Merrifield were the right moves regardless, but especially given how absolutely shit they've been since the trades, but I honestly just don't understand what the **** he saw there to make such a daft trade.
A below replacement player for an arm that was once the center piece for a superstar trade. A turd for a turd that maybe could be a lottery ticket.
[Reply]
Coach 06:16 PM 09-21-2022
I would love if someone asked him why the fuck we traded Rivera for Weaver. Getting rid of Benintendi and Merrifield were the right moves regardless, but especially given how absolutely shit they've been since the trades, but I honestly just don't understand what the fuck he saw there to make such a daft trade.
Outside of getting Zobrist and Cueto, along with a little luck with Escobar and Cain, his trades have been dog shit.

On a side note, I do also hope that Dummy Dumbberg gets canned too. His drafting is dogshit as well as there were a lot of misses and not enough hits.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:20 PM 09-21-2022
MJ with back to back nights with homers.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:21 PM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Current and past players seem to rave about him. How he seems to truly care about them, how much he's done for them off the field, and so forth.
I'm sure he is a great guy and all that.
Gotta win some games though.
And stop giving weird ass comments to the press that the org has to walk back
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:25 PM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
A below replacement player for an arm that was once the center piece for a superstar trade. A turd for a turd that maybe could be a lottery ticket.
Well, the problem was he wasn't a below average replacement player even before the trade and has been performing at a relatively high level since arriving in Arizona. Weaver has been an AIDS tire fire here.
[Reply]
tk13 06:26 PM 09-21-2022
I don't want to get ahead of myself but this team has yet to make an out since JJ Picollo took over.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:30 PM 09-21-2022
Vinnie with an impressive AB. Dayton would be seething. Not aggressive enough.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:35 PM 09-21-2022
:-) Tap out acknowledged.
So sick of you turds using my catch phrase I brought to CP, without asking me
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:36 PM 09-21-2022
My dream candidate

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:41 PM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
My dream candidate

The guy with no World Series championships, appearances or not even a single win in the AL Championship Series?
[Reply]
jd1020 06:43 PM 09-21-2022
The guy with no World Series championships, appearances or not even a single win in the AL Championship Series?
To be fair, Brad Pitt hasn't been given the opportunity to do that yet.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:44 PM 09-21-2022
I would love if someone asked him why the **** we traded Rivera for Weaver. Getting rid of Benintendi and Merrifield were the right moves regardless, but especially given how absolutely shit they've been since the trades, but I honestly just don't understand what the **** he saw there to make such a daft trade.
I'm sure that factored in to the decision. One of the dumbest trades Ive ever seen.

Yeah we should hire Brad Pitt. Hes from Missouri and everything
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:48 PM 09-21-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
To be fair, Brad Pitt hasn't been given the opportunity to do that yet.
Yeah that went over his head

Beanie long ago left the gm role in real life
[Reply]
Page 400 of 469
« First < 300350390396397398399400 401402403404410450 > Last »
Up