ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 291
« First < 303637383940 414243445090140 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:59 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Why are the Swifties feuding with the Perries?
Ahhem....you mean the "Katycats".

And i don't know, i'll have to ask my wife. But i DO know that this song was written about Katy Perry.

Katy Perry.....you're fucking DEAD to me now.

[Reply]
Katipan 03:00 PM 09-25-2023
Was she really alive before?
[Reply]
wazu 03:02 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I was just informed by my wife that, as a Swifty, we are officially at odds with Katy Perry. Please burn all of your Katy Perry merch and delete her songs from your playlists.

Thank you.
The best part of this request is I've already done it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:03 PM 09-25-2023

And i don't know, i'll have to ask my wife. But i DO know that this song was written about Katy Perry.

Katy Perry.....you're fucking DEAD to me now.

I can only name maybe one song apiece for each of them, but this much is clear... Swift could buy Katy and everything she owns
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:03 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
The best part of this request is I've already done it.
Taylor Swift High Five GIFfrom Taylor Swift GIFs

[Reply]
Kiimo 03:06 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
You worked really hard to tell us you know someone with a shitty work attitude.
I would tell you that freely.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:06 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
I can only name maybe one song apiece for each of them, but this much is clear... Swift could buy Katy and everything she owns
Oh we're swifties now, buddy.

Cowboys had Jessica Simpson.

Patriots had Gisele Whatever.

Broncos got Ciara.

Chiefs get motherfuckin' Taylor Swift.
[Reply]
Eleazar 03:07 PM 09-25-2023

Katy Perry.....you're ****ing DEAD to me now.
It sounds as though Perry became jealous of Swift at some point and tried to hire a bunch of backup dancers away from her tour. After this they both made dis tracks about each other and have engaged in casual sniping back and forth while pretending like they aren't.

Gonna purge my browser history now so I don't get ads from People and Entertainment Weekly for the rest of my life
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:08 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
It sounds as though Perry became jealous of Swift at some point and tried to hire a bunch of backup dancers away from her tour. After this they both made dis tracks about each other and have engaged in casual sniping back and forth while pretending like they aren't.
Well...whatever happened, KATY PERRY IS A FUCKIN' BIIIIITCH

#teamswifty
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:09 PM 09-25-2023
Does Katy Perry still make music?
[Reply]
Eleazar 03:10 PM 09-25-2023
Well...whatever happened, KATY PERRY IS A ****IN' BIIIIITCH

#teamswifty
It's Swiftie you philistine!
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:20 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Does Katy Perry still make music?
California Gurls is one of the top music videos of all-time. She was smoking hot in that one
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:21 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
California Gurls is one of the top music videos of all-time. She was smoking hot in that one
That was like a decade ago. She was hot haven't heard much about her in along time it seems
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:22 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Taylor2 GIFfrom Taylor2 GIFs

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:29 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
That was like a decade ago. She was hot haven't heard much about her in along time it seems
American Idol and I think that's it.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 291
« First < 303637383940 414243445090140 > Last »
Up