ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 146
« First < 303637383940 414243445090140 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
Mecca 02:37 PM 01-31-2023
That all world defense gave up 30+ to Washington and Heinicke...that's pretty badass dude.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:38 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You beat their 4th string QB and he didn't even play the whole game.

By all means, talk talk talk. It's all we heard from Bengals fans all last week. They're almost incredibly silent now.
Except when they are complaining about rigged games.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:39 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Except when they are complaining about rigged games.
Touche! :-)
[Reply]
MeaTy The Pimp 02:40 PM 01-31-2023
Honestly, I feel that if our defense plays them lilke they just played the Bengals. I think we win relatively comfortably.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:40 PM 01-31-2023
Imagine beating a 3rd string QB with a torn UCL and then bragging about it. :-)

Why are other team's fans so fucking dumb? I don't get it.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:41 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Davisj77:
How do you think they picked on the handicapped kid ? But suffocating him with their pass rush and D ! Gonna be a long day for pretty boy MAHOMES!
I wouldn't be working anymore if I had a dollar every time an opposing fan said something like this. Mahomes is about to win his second MVP in five years, and he did it this year without Tyreek and throwing to a who's who of WRs. Eagles are about to find out that he's the best QB they have faced all year......by far.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:41 PM 01-31-2023
How do you think they picked on the handicapped kid ?
Similar to how you are getting curb stomped on here as the designated "handicapped kid"?
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 02:42 PM 01-31-2023
SF was way better and a much tougher opponent than y’all ! That was the REAL
SB! Your defense is nowhere near SF ! Everything you have is MAHOMES and Kelce!
I wouldn't underestimate our defense that easily. Spags routinely gave New England Brady fits in the playoffs.

Sneed and McDuffie are studs. Thornhill and Reid are both solid at safety.

Willie Gay and Nick Bolton are one of the best LB tandems in the league.

Our DL is like top 5? in number of sacks and Chris Jones speaks for himself. Frank Clark in the playoffs is a monster, and our rookie Karlaftis is looking like a vet this time of year.

Our defense is exploitable, though. We struggle in coverage against #1 WR's, and our pass rush hadnt been consistent all year long. But don't be surprised if you guys aren't scoring at will like you're accustomed to.
[Reply]
Davisj77 02:42 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You beat their 4th string QB and he didn't even play the whole game.

By all means, talk talk talk. It's all we heard from Bengals fans all last week. They're incredibly silent now.

I wasn’t expecting CIN to beat KC again! I picked PH/ KC sb before each games ! CIN is just JV version of KC ! They are just as cocky as your golden boys ! That god sent MAHOMES might not even finish the game come SB !
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:42 PM 01-31-2023
Our defense is far more battle tested that Philly's. Change my mind.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:43 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Imagine beating a 3rd string QB with a torn UCL and then bragging about it. :-)

Why are other team's fans so fucking dumb? I don't get it.
Well see the average person is stupid, the average NFL fan is even more stupid than that...this forum is bar none the best place I've ever been for football talk, we are a different breed than most.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:43 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Thank God Joe Buck left Fox. That guy seriously sucks ass and shows no emotion at all. I’ll never forget Damien Williams running down the sideline and Joe barely saying a word.

I’m more than fine with Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen
I hate his dull description of any exciting play. Like on Wasp, I think his call was something like Hill, down the middle, caught it.

But, it's also his boring, monotone voice, and his terrible filler between plays.

Pair that with Captain CTE, and they are the worst "#1" announcing team in sports. I would rather listen to The Manning Cast or the opposing teams radio broadcast, than listen to Buck and Aikman.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:43 PM 01-31-2023
I wasn’t expecting CIN to beat KC again! I picked PH/ KC sb before each games ! CIN is just JV version of KC ! They are just as cocky as your golden boys ! That god sent MAHOMES might not even finish the game come SB !
Why do you put a space before your excessive exclamation points?

Wtf exactly is your education level?
[Reply]
Mecca 02:43 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Our defense is far more battle tested that Philly's. Change my mind.
Anyone that made it out of the AFC is far more battled tested than anything in the NFC, Philly played 1 or 2 tough big games all year, the Chiefs had them week in and week out.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:44 PM 01-31-2023
Meth, or mental illness?
[Reply]
Page 40 of 146
« First < 303637383940 414243445090140 > Last »
Up